Parivraja Yoga: do You have it? What You feel?

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor
Parivraja Yoga: do You have it? What You feel?

Post by MeeraL » 08 Jul 2017

Hello,

I am female, cancer AS, and i have a Parivraja yoga combination, in my case 7th house.
A Few years back i did fight a little With me because i was becaming not attached by what all women loves, makeup, clothes...
Before i start my study on astrology , and because i alwalys Love to know more about rituals, and the history and concept behind that, even Now i am Like that, a person she say to me i am not a sannyasa and i shouldnt be like one. The person dont know nothing about astrology.
Then later on i start to study and i understood Why sometimes i did feel Like that.

One friend, she also have This combination of 4 planets but she have ketu there, But also jupiter , but in 9th house, and she Is leo AS. She alwalys want to help People, she feel fullfuild.

Do You have parivraja yoga? In which house? Which AS?

Thank You.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Parivraja Yoga: do You have it? What You feel?

Post by neelkumar » 09 Jul 2017

I have! Moon's depositor aspected by Saturn.

Btw, How You Doin'? Coffee, Tea or Me? :D

Juss joking..but I hope you get the drift! Some Johnny even told me once that I will become extremely religious when I become older! I don't see that happening!

By the way, you really first need to improve your Angrezi before prodding with Jyotishbaazi ! A guy like I will reject you in the first instance after hearing (and bearing) your English! 8)

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 09 Jul 2017

My english isn't bad! My mother tounge is not english neither hindi. And you understood so issue.
About the subject, maybe you didn't became so older enought to became religious. 8)

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 09 Jul 2017

[quote=Helius post_id=240756 time=1499622250 user_id=16763]
Hi, Interesting topic. Do i have this yoga? If yes, please let me know what happens? Also please check if i have any other interesting and notable yogas. :)

astr-deg.jpg

Thanks.
[/quote]

I am not allowed to see files or add files. See if you have a conjunction of 4 planets or more. I am new in astrology, but i am study mine and one friend, before i see others. i don't know almost any other yogas i am very new on this.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 11 Jul 2017

Helius, let see if anyone can clear the topic then.

Thank you.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 29 Jul 2017

No problem, maybe someday.

gansu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gansu » 23 Sep 2018

This was a great post. Thanks anyway for the content here.

[quote=MeeraL post_id=240736 time=1499582471 user_id=18061]
Hello,

I am female, cancer AS, and i have a Parivraja yoga combination, in my case 7th house.
A Few years back i did fight a little With me because i was becaming not attached by what all women loves, makeup, clothes...
Before i start my study on astrology , and because i alwalys Love to know more about rituals, and the history and concept behind that, even Now i am Like that, a person she say to me i am not a sannyasa and i shouldnt be like one. The person dont know nothing about astrology.
Then later on i start to study and i understood Why sometimes i did feel Like that.

One friend, she also have This combination of 4 planets but she have ketu there, But also jupiter , but in 9th house, and she Is leo AS. She alwalys want to help People, she feel fullfuild.

Do You have parivraja yoga? In which house? Which AS?

https://www.yoggokul.com/gymnastics-for ... ramangala/
https://www.yoggokul.com/

Thank You.
[/quote]

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 27 Sep 2018

The feeling is that of confusion, most of the time. I felt it worst in my Ketu Dasha, than the dashas of those planets which are placed in the house with the sanyas yoga. Sanyas being in one of the kendra houses, and Ketu in 12th.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 01 Oct 2018

I have it.

Here is the link to Sanyasa Yoga in Wikipedia, also known as Parivraja Yoga.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanyasa_yoga

My version is this :

If Jupiter is in the 9th house and Saturn aspects the Lagna (Ascendant), the Moon and Jupiter, such a person will write on Sastras, and found a school of philosophy .....,,,,

My 9th house is empty but Jupiter tules it via Pisces, Saturn conjuncts the Moon, aspects the Ascendant, and disposits Jupiter......I write a lot of articles on Vedic Astrology in this blog.....Ketu also adds its influence favourably to the Moon-Saturn conjunction since Saturn is in its own sign and Ketu is in Pushkara Navamsa.

Additional embellishment :

My Parivraja Yoga is linked with my Parijata Yoga, through the common planets Moon and Saturn. My Parajita Yoga then becomes somewhat like a Parivraja Yoga according to the article ABOVE.

Here is the link to the article on Parajita Yoga :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parijata_yoga

My Navamsa dispositor of my Moon and Saturn is Mercury which is in the 11th bhava in both the Rasi Chart and Navamsa Chart. So it is Bhavam Vargottam, somewhat like in a kendra, and anyway the 11th bhava is the closest proxy to a kendra or trikona, being very strong and the last of the material bhava in the chart.

Yet another embellishment :

Saturn is my Yogi planet and Moon my Backup Yogi planet for the nakshatea Pushya which lies on top of my Ascendant cusp. Venus is in Pushya denoting a white cow, Rahu is also in Pushya but then Pushya is in Cancer, thus Rahu tend to shed its malefic effects (according to Lal Katib) what with also together with Venus, a kendra lord both in a trikone 1st bhava causing a Raj Yoga (according to BPHS), and Moon also aspecting it, and Mars, a Yogakaraka also aspecting it (Rahu).

My birth details :

22nd Jun 1962
Singapore
9:02 am if your software takes GMT as +8.0 since time immemorial..... :wink:
Or 8:32 am if your software automatically adjusts its GMT from +7.30 to +8.0 after crossing over the timeline from 1st January 1983, when Singapore moves its GMT half an hour forward.

How I feel?

I seem to understand spiritality related topics at the tip of my hands, especially the kind of Parivraja Yoga that I have (I qoute on the above article....."write on Sastras"......). I feel that life on Earth is short, like a sojourn.

Best Regards
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 02 Oct 2018

The other thing about my Moon + Saturn, the cradle of my spirituality (with Jupiter as a supporting aide), is that the dispositor of Rahu, my Moon, is conjuncting Ketu. This is good for meditation where the vision of the future (Rahu) is crystallised in one 's thoughts (Ketu, withe Moon seving as the link between Rahu and Ketu). Past (represented by Ketu), present (Moon) and future (Rahu) can all coalesce (Ketu).

Venus opposing Saturn and Ketu gives tapasya. The jewellery (Venus and Moon) does give me the body heat for protection and enhancement of spirituality, but Venus and Moon being water planets, also give the cooling effect.

Moon is Atmakraka and Saturn is Putri Karaka showing that I seek spirituality with intelligence.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Oct 2018

Dear Members,
Anyone talking about own chart and tom tomming around is neurology breakdown needs consultation with a Psychiatrist.
Similarly someone saying looking at own chart saying this yoga ( will never say about Dosha) is clear cut Ego-laden mind, and a fraud
Sanyasa yoga etc will be never be present in such people chart, that's for sure.

libran

Post by libran » 02 Oct 2018

I have been told i have it.
DOB - November 12.1966
Place - Ajmer
Time :14.18

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 16 Nov 2018

I have it in the 7th house in the form of 'Lagna at the end of a sign with a benefic in it, Jupiter in a kendra'.

I'm a Pisces ascendant with Moon in Pisces.

I personally have always found life to be somewhat burdensome from the moment I stopped being a child, in my younger years they were expressed as suicidal thoughts, but gradually transformed into detachment.

I also used to be a very staunch, somewhat militant atheist in my younger years, with a particular distaste for Hinduism, despite it being a big part of the culture I grew up around. Fifteen or so years later today, I absolutely love every aspect to it and my entire life seems to revolve around putting a spiritual meaning to things on the deepest of levels.

What's interesting is, I also have my 8th lord in the 3rd with Ketu with very high shadbala in own house, but Jupiter aspects it from its 9th aspect. I strongly feel that had it not been for that Jupiter aspect, I would have remained an atheist and those suicidal thoughts would have led to my 'physical death' as I would not have seen a way out of the conflicts I had with life with atheist philosophy.

I can relate to a lot of what you said as well, except substituting the makeup and stuff for more masculine interests.

I wouldn't say that this combination is solely responsible for the way I feel, but since it's there, and the definition fits my experience, I would say it definitely plays a role.