4 planetary conjunction

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sarash
4 planetary conjunction

Post by sarash » 11 Jan 2017

What does 1st(lagna) lord(moon), 2nd lord(sun), 3rd and 12th lord(mercury) cunjunction with rahu in 10th house mean? Ketu in 4th house? Is it a bad sign? Does it have anything to do with career and travel? Birth date:9th may, 1986, 11:53am, Mysore.
Thanks

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 4 planetary conjunction

Post by hari766 » 02 Apr 2017

Conjunction of 4 planets in the tenth house means detachment to the material world will make you renounce the world and take up Parivrajya (Sannyas) at some point of time.

rajath25
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajath25 » 04 Apr 2017

How about conjunction of 4 planets in 8th house?

Saturn, Mercury, Venus and Sun in Virgo.

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Sep 2017

It shows multiple sources of income to the native.sometimes you will get wealth from your servants,maternal relatives,wife side relatives and also from father.It also shows the number of siblings of your father.

joyd,

amal.m23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by amal.m23 » 23 Jan 2018

Hello!

I have an Aquarius Lagna with Jupiter, Venus, Mercury and Sun conjunct in Magha, in the 7th house of Leo.
My Moon is in the 12th house in Shravana Nakshatra. I've read up that this constitutes Aadhi yoga. But I am not sure of the results because of the combustion. Or is it a sannyasa yoga? If I have either of these yogas, when would it get activated? Someone, please find time to shed light on this. I am really lost.

Name: Amal
DOB: 23/08/1991
time: 19.05 pm
Place: Thiruvalla, Kerala, India

Lovegood
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lovegood » 03 Feb 2018

Hi All,

I have Taurus Ascendant and 4 planets in 6th house of Libra - Mercury, Venus, Rahu, Jupiter. Venus, Rahu and Jupiter are within 2 degrees of each other in Swati nakshtra.

Can you take a look at my chart? Does it show that I have a lot of enemies or betrayal by my own family? I read somewhere that Venus in 6th house signifies lack of family love.

TOB 3rd October 1994
POB Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Thanks

Regards,
Lovegood

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 04 Feb 2018

@ amal.m23

You have a good chart and will be very successful in career. With so many good planets In Leo, you should expect earning respect and command in medical profession, particularly in abroad. Saturn, however, requires you to offer selfless services to the masses, in order to fulfil the larger objectives.

The combination activates after your employment.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 04 Feb 2018

@ Lovegood

With a close conjunction of Jupiter and Venus, there is no question of betrayal or lack of family love. Further, the two planets do not indicate lot of enemies. So, you need not worry about it.

Rahu, in the chart, causes you to break the established rules/norms of the family/society and function in an unpredictable manner.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 04 Feb 2018

SWARNIM wrote:
04 Feb 2018
You have a good chart and will be very successful in career. With so many good planets In Leo, you should expect earning respect and command in medical profession, particularly in abroad. Saturn, however, requires you to offer selfless services to the masses, in order to fulfil the larger objectives.
I am reading Amal chart somewhat different. He's a strong mangalik from janam lagna (Mars in 8th house) and the lord of marital happiness, mercury for him, has gone one house behind and is retrograde. Venus and lagnesh Shani are also retrograde. Shani creates visha dosha in 12th house with Moon, will need to be very careful in each others dasha/anterdasha esp. if working or living in foreign country.

What about Navmansh D9? Its vargottam navmansh with same Aquarius ascendant but here the lagna is in paap kartari (reading D9 as regular chart) with Mars on one side and Shani on the other . Again, here too Mars in 12th makes him mangalik. So chart may be good for work and career as 4 planets in 7th supporting lagna but is really challending for marriage and happiness from marriage. Kids and education significations are also strained due to Ketu in the 5th house. Mars is definitely the culprit and will spoil marriage for the native, unless remedial measures are done for Mangalik dosha.

Sri_1978

Post by Sri_1978 » 04 Feb 2018

Conjunction of 4 planets - Sat , Sun , Ven ,and mer in 6th house in Cancer. What does this mean?
july 29th 1976 , 9:30 p.m , hyderabad.

Atimma

Post by Atimma » 11 Feb 2018

5 planets in 9th house ... in pisces ...
Ketu 4deg / venus 12deg / sun 14deg / saturn 16deg / Mercury 29deg..
What can that show ? 🤔
And Jupiter iñ 7th house at 20deg ..(capricorn)

Vedica

Post by Vedica » 14 Feb 2018

What about conjunction of shani, mangal, rahu, guru in 3 rd house leo when lagna is mithun.

3 lord sun in 12 th house with budha

moon in 2nd house in cancer

veenus in mithun lagna