Is neech bhang raj yog applicable for Cancer ascendant

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Adi0711
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Is neech bhang raj yog applicable for Cancer ascendant

Post by Adi0711 » 20 Dec 2016

I have read on one of the sites that according to deva keralam neech bhang is not applicable for cancer ascendant.
is it right or wrong?
I have not seen in this in other books like BPHS and Phaldeepika.

Adi0711
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Is neech bhang raj yog applicable for Cancer ascendant

Post by Adi0711 » 22 Dec 2016

Can anyone answer the query?

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 12 Sep 2019

I am also looking for the answer on the same query/question.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 12 Sep 2019

As per observation , neecha guru in 7th house as 9th lord has given very good results as far as 7th house is concerned . Lagna and 3rd house indications in education , looks , health , general prosperity and relationship are very good in case of self and younger brother. Much disappointment had to be faced as far as father is concerned . It is strange because 9th lord in cancellation of debilitation should give good rajayoga .

arun50

Post by arun50 » 14 Sep 2019

Hello Iladevi19,

I in fact have the same placement, I'm a cancer ascendant with a neecha Guru in the 7th. Education has been quite average overall, but I feel that it has given me a large and respected friend circle. You're right about the disappointment with the father, he's a very unstable figure. My sun is in the 8th in aquarius, which certainly doesn't help when it comes to the father. My jupiter is in parivartan with Saturn in the 9th, so I do believe this is a cancellation. I also have Moon in the 7th with Jupiter so there's at least a neech bhang.

How have others fared in this regard?

Arun

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 15 Sep 2019

Yes Adi, I have came across that same statement in Chandra Kala Nadi or Deva Keralam by R. Santhanam. It clearly mentioned that Vipreet Raj Yoga is applicable in all except Cancer Ascendant. I am forgetting the context in which it was said, I will recheck it
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham