Moksha Yogas

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
marian i.
Contributor
Contributor
Moksha Yogas

Post by marian i. » 01 Nov 2016

Hi,

In some books are given also Moksha Yogas, and although they mostly are good in judging the Punya Chart (the chart of the time of death), they also can be used in natal charts. I will try to show this (by using the Rasi Charts of some persons of which Punya Charts shows that they attained moksha).
I will give a list of Yogas picked up by from diverse sources. Also, I will write something about some others Yogas, which shows, in my view, that someone is very close to moksha.
[If the translation from sanskrit is wrong, it is not my fault, because I just take what was translated and given by others. I do not know sanskrit. If you know a better translation, please share that with us].

1."If the Lord of Lagna is in the 9th, the 9th Lord is in the 2nd, Jupiter is in the 10th and the Moon is endowed with strenght gives moksha" (Doctines of Suka Nadi- R. Santhanam);

2."If Jupiter joins the 9th Lord while the 7th and 2nd are in they order in the 9th and the 2nd, gives moksha" (Doctines of Suka Nadi);

3. " The Moon, Jupiter, the Lagna Lord and that of the 9th being togheter in the 10th house while the 10th Lord is in the 9th gives moksha" (Doctrines of Suka Nadi);

4. " Should the Lagna Lord be in the 2nd while the 5th is occupied by Jupiter, as the 10th Lord is with strenght, gives moksha" (Doctrines of Suka Nadi);

5. "Should the Lords of the 9th and 10th houses be in the Lagna unaspected by malefics while the Lagna Lord is in the 2nd unafflicted by Saturn, gives moksha" (Doctrines of Suka Nadi);

6. " If the 9th house is tenanted by the Lords of the Lagna and 10th house in aspect to a benefic, gives moksha" (Doctrines of Suka Nadi);

Next are used mostly in Punya Charts by astrologers:

7. " If there is a benefic in 12th house, while its Lord is exalted, or is Yuti with or receives a Drishti from a benefic, one will attain the final emancipation" (BPHS)'

8. " If Jupiter in exaltation occupies 6th, 8th or any kendra gives moksha" (Brihat Jataka)

9. " If Pisces is Lagna occupying beneficial Navamsas [?] and other planets than Jupiter are powerless, the native attains moksha" (Brihat Jataka);

[Or, as per some other translation: " When exalted Jupiter is in the 6th, 8th or in any kendra Of Pisces [?], having benefic Navamsha, and if planets other than Jupiter are weak, the native attains moksha" (Brihat Jataka)]

10. "Death in a tirtha Yoga: If Mercury being situated in the 8th house in conjunction with or aspected by a benefic planet or if the 9th lord be a benefic planet [?], the natives death occurs in a place of pilgrimage. If in the horoscope both these combinations are present the native dies having Lord Vishnu in his heart and remembering him" (Jataka Barnam);

Note: Death while remembering Sri Vishnu gives moksha (Bhagavad Gita; Puranas etc.).

11. "If Jupiter is in 8th in a benefic sign or aspected by benefic, then the native is knowledgeable and dies at a pilgramage [site]. Otherwise he dies during some calamitous events" (Skanda Hora)

Note: This Yoga only indirecty indicates moksha, because it is important the place and the state of mind at the time of death.

12. " If Saturn in 9th house is in his own sign or exalted then the native has come from Vaikuntha (the abode of Sri Vishnu). After ruling in accordance with Dharma, he shall again attain to Vaikuntha" (Skanda Hora).

Note: This shows a soul who has come with a mission. So, a Sakty Avesha Avatara (empowered soul).

13. " Mrityupraja Yoga. When the 5th house is occupied by (1) Sun, Rahu, Saturn or Ketu or (2) Rahu and Mars, this Yoga is formed. The effect of this Yoga is that the native will get an offspring but that will not survive. The native who has such a Yoga will pass away in a good and holy place where there is a sacred water [my note: tirtha can be without sacred water]. He is destined to be a Vishnu bhakta or worshipper of Maha Vishnu. Even if he gets a child it will not survive. Even is one chil survive, in the end he will be sorowful on account of that child" (Jyotish Shyam Sangraha);

Note: It is also an Yoga which only indirectly shows moksha. Also, it is not clear if in 5th must be Sun, Rahu, Saturn or only one of the. Translation can be faulty.

14." Mercury in Sabhaa Avastha: devotion to Vishnu and Shiva, satvik, obtains moksha" (Vedic Astrology: An Integrated Approach of P.V.R Narasimha Rao);

15. "Ketu in the 12th [from Swamsa= Navamsa Lagna] gives final emancipation of the soul" (Jaimini Sutras)

Note: Only for the charts of a very spiritual native, because even serial killers have this combination. Also, Parasara gives the condition for Ketu to be aspected only by benefics.

16. " If Ketu is in the 4th or 12th from karakamsa final emancipation will be granted" (Jaimini Sutras).

Note: Malefics in this places deny the same. In later chapter the sage say that this can be seen also from Arudha Lagna in Rasi Chart. Some say that Ketu in 10th from AL can give moksha. Also, not for every chart.

17. Karakamsa planet with benefics (from some translators of BPHS and Jaimini Sutras).

Note: Only for charts of spiritual people.

18. " If the 8th lord is a benefic and is placed in a kendra, the native dies in a sacred place chanting the name of God" (unknown source);

Note: This is from a treatise on vedic astrology, and the source it's not given.

19. If the 12th Lord is with a benefic planet and both aspects the 12th house, moksha is granted.

Note: This is from Nadi texts.

20. If the 8th lord is in a kendra with Jupiter, the native dies at a tirtha.

Note: This is from nadi texts. Indirect indication of moksha.

21. Jupiter with Ketu or Ketu is next to Jupiter.

Note: This is from Nadi texts.

22. Jupiter or Venus in a kendra in Rasi and in 12th from Navamsa Lagna.

Note: Also, this is from Nadi texts. These 2 combination are useful only in the chart of saints.

Regards,
M

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Moksha Yogas

Post by marian i. » 02 Nov 2016

Hi,

23. Gurugangadhara Yoga (Saturn, Moon and Jupiter yuti, or in 3rd, 5th, 7th or 9th of each other): very pious, perceptor, visit to tirthas, fame and name will remain forever.

Note: This is from Nadi text. Only for saintly charts. Indirectly moksha is indicated.

24. Sadhu Yoga (Saturn, Moon, Ketu yuti or in 3rd, 5rth, 7th or 9th of each other): renounciate, uttara mimamsaka, trikalagna, with Jupiter=perceptor, Ganga snana, satvak (truthful);

Note: From Nadi texts, and only for saintly charts. Indirectly moksha is indicated.

25. Moksha Yoga (Saturn, Mars and Ketu yuti or in 3rd, 5th, 7th or 9th of each other): Japa siddhi, moksha, visit to tirthas, attainment of Divine Grace in old age;

Note: Only for saints charts.

26. JagadGuru Yoga (Saturn, Jupiter, Ketu yuti or in 3rd, 5th, 7th or 9th from each other): Guide of society as a whole, he has been entrusted with the sacred task of propagating the means and ways of getting Moksha to the man and entire humanity as a Whole; He will offer food to the needy; knowledge and experience in the science of chemistry; he will travel extensively; Moksha, goes to Vaikuntha after death.

Note: This is a Sakty Avesha Avatar Yoga (empowered soul). Only for very big saints. We will see later the charts of Srila Prabhupada, Jesus Christ, Sri Buddha etc.

27." Karakamsa in Pisces gives Moksha" (BPHS);
Note: Not for a normal person.

28. "If Navamsa Lagna is in 11th from Lagna in Rasi, the native will attain moksha" (Jaimini Sutras);

29." If benefics in friedly sign are in trines from Varnada Lagna, Arudha Lagna or Venus, the native is on the path of liberation" (Jaimini Sutras);
Note: I think that exaltation, own etc. sign is a good placement also.This is from a chapter mostly on Adhana chakra (conception chart), but because it is mention AL, it can be use in natal chart, also.

30." If benefics are in kendras/ trines with KalaBala, the native is on the path of moksha" (Jaimini Sutras);
Note: This sloka comes after the one above, so it can be use in natal chart, also. About the Kala Bala strenght, what it is mean by a planet with Kala Bala? How many Rupas/ Virupas must have?

Ex:
Srila Prabhupada (Sept 1, 1896, 15:24, Calcutta, India).
From his Punya Chart it is clear that he attained moksha. Actualy, he was a Jivan Mukta from birth.
(14) Mercury is exalted [this is also needed] in Sabhaa Avastha: devotion to Sri Vishnu, sattva guna, moksha;
(19) 12th lord Mars is with Moon (exalted) and both aspects the 12th house;
(21) Jupiter with Ketu [This is found in his chart, in his guru chart, in his chart of the guru of his guru etc. Only etern liberated souls];
(26) Jagad Guru Yoga. All the indication of the Yoga appeared in his life (even the study of chemistry). In Navamsa Jupiter, Saturn and Ketu are yuti;
(29) Mercury in exaltation and Moon in exaltation from Venus;
(30) Also this Yoga is found, but we do not know the KalaBala strenght nedeed.

Regards,
M

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 02 Nov 2016

[quote="Jan"][quote]12. " If Saturn in 9th house is in his own sign or exalted then the native has come from Vaikuntha (the abode of Sri Vishnu). After ruling in accordance with Dharma, he shall again attain to Vaikuntha" (Skanda Hora).

Note: This shows a soul who has come with a mission. So, a Sakty Avesha Avatara (empowered soul).
[/quote]

Yes - Ramakrishna have this...from Lagna, sun and Moon sudarshan lagna too...[/quote]

Hi,
It is known his time of death (Punya Chakra)?

Regards,
M

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Nov 2016

Hi Marian,
Thanks
" JagadGuru Yoga (Saturn, Jupiter, Ketu yuti or in 3rd, 5th, 7th or 9th from each other): Guide of society as a whole, he has been entrusted with the sacred task of propagating the means and ways of getting Moksha to the man and entire humanity as a Whole; He will offer food to the needy; knowledge and experience in the science of chemistry; he will travel extensively; Moksha, goes to Vaikuntha after death.

Note: This is a Sakty Avesha Avatar Yoga (empowered soul). Only for very big saints"

We will see JagadGuru Yoga... few charts
Moksha attained, His Holiness, my Guru's Guru (late Prof.K.S.Krishnumurty)'s Guru, Jagadguru Sankaracharya of Kanchipuram mutt, Chandrasekhara Saraswati Mahaswamigal...

Simha Lagna... 2nd House... Shani and Ketu conjunct, Guru in Rishabham ( Guru's dispositor Uccha and having Parivarthana), His Holiness Chandra neeecha and Chandra in Vrichika navamsa, in Rasi Chandra been aspected by majority of planets.

Jagadguru Yoga... fulfilled... majority of Dasas Maha-Periyaval or Swamigal... seen

Maha-swamigal's Sisya and now current Head Pontiff, Jagadguru Jayendra Saraswati Swamigal......
Shani in Kumbham, Guru in Thula and Ketu in Gemini, Makara lagna
Jagadguru Yoga fulfilled.

...continued... Moksha attained Jagadguru, seen Lord Siva and got tutored on Yogic exercises from Lord Siva in a single night, attained Moksha at a very young age............

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 07 Nov 2016

Hi Lex,

It is so beautiful and nice your devotion for your Guru and Lord Shiva. In Kali Yuga the true blessed souls are those who chant the glory of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu (Puranas). The only beautiful thing is the devotion to God.

Yes, they have very great charts. So many very good spiritual Yogas. Thanks for your post.

Regards,
M

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Nov 2016

​Hi Marian

Study of Jagadgurus charts ( Sankaracharyas or even Sankaracharya's parama Guru, Our Universal Guru, Adi Sankarar, or Ramanujacharya or their sisyas like Jeeyar Swamigals) in relation to Jyotisham, is beyond Jyotisham. It is like in Puranas, how Lord Krishna protected his protégé ,Arjuna, ( with His Sudarshana Chakra covering entire Solar system, by giving a maya or illusion that Sun has set), from his Suicidal mission into Agni.

Now my Family Guru, Sringeri Jagadgurus horoscope analysis... ( Sringeri mutt-Sankaracharyas---Yajurvedas, while Kanchipuram mutt exclusive for Rig-veda, Kanchipuram mutt also known as one of the most powerful Shakti-peetham, while Sringeri associates with Goddess Saraswati, Knowledge, Tarka sastra, and for Wisdom ( Lord Siva's Sister is Godess Saraswati)

His Holiness Jagadguru Abhinava Vidya Tirtha swamigal... Mosha attained at an young age ( when at that age, a native would have just started foothold in a Profession), at an Young age around 13 years, His Holiness was initiated to Sanyasa marga, by His Guru ( another Great Sage). As a tradition in Sringeri mutt, Goddess Saraswati nominates the Successor of Jagadguru in the mutt ( the designate current successor His Holiness VidhuSekhara Swamigal,)

His Holiness Jagadguru Abhinava Vidya Tirtha Swamigal, when He was initiated into Saffron Cloth, with Danda, on that night, as narrated by His Holiness, in the Dream, His Holiness witnessed Lord Siva in a Icy mountain. description of Lord Siva by Him ( my hands are trembling as I write about Father of Entire universes), Lord Siva's face was illuminating like more than crores( 10 millions) of Sun , which His Holiness feared His eyes would be blinded, which didn't happen, Lord Siva's Tresses of Hair glowing in Golden Hue... there were more descriptions of Lord Siva by His Holiness

There were series of Yogic exercises or asanas taught by THE FATHER OF ENTIRE UNIVERSES to His Holiness on that single night, we as a devotee know, His Holiness most of the time spent time in Meditation and on Yogas, I have been fortunate to Chant Vedas in-front of Gurus of both mutts of Sringeri and Kanchi

Lets come back to His Holiness Chart.. Shani in Karkata or Cancer, Ketu in Gemin, Vakri Guru in Rishabham, Guru's dispositor having Parivartana in 2nd House. His Holiness Vrichika lagna. It goes without saying, all Jagadgurus will have Raja Dharma Karma adipathi yoga

His Holiness , Ravi and Chandra yuti in 12th house...

Jagadguru yoga fulfilled

...contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 08 Nov 2016

Before I finish a chart of Jagadguru, let's see few Sanskrit slokas ..
Our sages had foretold,

" Vakstana saumyeh ethe"

" Agni(e)ermeh vachi shreetah:"

" Vakstanemeh Deva purohetah:"

I will paraphrase meaning to English ( readers requested not to use spoken online dictionary import or export mode), until I finish the analysis.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 09 Nov 2016

...contd... Jagadguru Yoga of Sringeri Jagadguru
Another Chart of Moksha attained His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Sacchidananda Shivabhinava Nrisimha Bharati Swamigal ( born 1858 )

Refer my previous post on the parampara of Sringeri, Goddess Devi nominates Jagadguru
Jagadguru's chart.. Shanidev in Gemini, Ketu in Simha, Guru in Mesha ( Vakri Shani).. Acharya's lagna.. Thula, Shravanna nk, with Ravi in Purvaphrostabadha nk ( Kumbha)

Jagadguru Yoga... fulfilled

His Holiness was Abhinava Vidyatirtha Swamigal's .Guru's Guru ( refer analysis of His Holiness chart in previous post)

....contd... we move to Sages Sanskrit slokas deciphering ( we all know Jagadgurus observes Maunavratham on selected Tithis, selected months, or anything adverse happened situations etc)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Nov 2016

" Vakstana saumyeh ethe"

Lets understand, how the Slokha desribes..
Vakstana means back means Tongue or organs connected to Verbal communication, stana means place... In short related to speech or one's internal assets or connected to 2nd house.

Further, second Lord should be connected to auspicious( or subha..Saumya) graha, also to be in Uccha, also to be placed in Kendra from lagna. Even further, or otherwise, 2nd Lord connected to male graha, and getting an aspect which should be in good state.

Lets dissect the above statements
Second Lord signifies many things, out of these, one is the ability to express in verbal form.

Connection to subha graha is one point
Getting Uccha is another point
Occupying in lagna Kendra is third point
When any one of the above statement is seen during analysis of a chart, that native 's discourses or verbal communications will have scientific contents, which will in turn influences opposite persons to listen and accept and creates magnetic aura of attraction towards native's verbal discourses.
....contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

...cont'd

...2nd sloka

Agni means .fire, fiery etc
vasi means get attracted, getting to attracted to one, can be a scholar, yogi, or a celebrity etc

Again connecting to above slokas and explanation

People when get attracted to someone for many things, but I am highlighting here about Vakstana

Second Lord should be connected to Male graha or 2nd house( preferably or should be Male lagna), we know tattva of Male graha or Male lagna.Further again same condition, Subha graha association, who can be also a Male graha.

Fire or fieryness to it induces or enhances Verbal communications with logical presentations, thereby makes opposite persons to get attracted to the person ( who can be a scholar)

....cont'd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

..cont'd

Lets demonstrate with an example in reference to the above slokas in previous posts, before I get into 3rd Slokha

I have analyzed elsewhere appearing in this forum chart of Late M.S.Subbulakshmi...divine Carnatic vocalist.

Late M.S.Subbulakshmi mesmerises the audiences with her Aura of gifted Vocal Chord with Divine Slokha renderence. She was a strong devotee of Jagadguru Maha-periyaval of Kanchi mutt.

Nirayana Rasi chart
Thula Lagna
Second Lord Kuja in Lagna
Guru and Chandra aspects Lagna and Kuja.

...contd

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 10 Nov 2016

Hi,
Yes, Lex, everything must be about love, about the love between ourselves and God. Jyotisham must bring us there. Thank you for your posts.

I have the pleasure to have the chart of HH Sri Sacchidananda Shivabhinava Nrisimha Bharati (it is given by Sri P.V. R. Narasimha Rao in his software). I want to say some words about his chart:

(7) Indirectly, this yoga is fullfiled: Natural benefic Venus which is exalted aspects the 12th house, and Mercury (the 12th Lord) is made very strong by Parivarthana with Yogakaraka Saturn;
(17) AK planet with Sun in Navamsa (Karakamsa Lagna). Sun is a benefic for dharma/ moksha;
(26) JagadGuru Yoga. Saturn, Jupiter, Ketu in 3/11 position from each other;
(30) Natural benefic planet, Jupiter, is in a kendra with much Kaala Bala strenght.

Jupiter have in the next occupied Rasi (from himself) Saturn and in the next occupied Rasi is Ketu. This is specific Yoga for Sannyasa in the Nadi texts (only for male charts Jupiter shows the native). Jupiter is in Aries and in the same direction is Ketu in Leo. Jupiter is in a 3rd Nakshatra Pada and Ketu is in the 4th Nakshatra Pada. In Nadi they are like in conjunction. The 4th Pada shows moksha trikona direction, so his soul (Jupiter) is moving towards moksha (Ketu).In Nadi texts also this Yoga is given (although for a yuti in the same sign).

Now not for a normal chart:
The 5th house shows Vidya. 'Veda' comes also from the same root 'vid' which means to see/ to know by direct perception the truth. This is about a transcendental seeing, only for spiritual people/ saints. The 5th house shows this (from Lagna/Jupiter). In this chart, the 5th from Jupiter is Leo, of which Lord, Sun, is in 5th house from Lagna. Sun in 5th (Lord Shiva) in Aquarius (mountains) is with Mercury the 12th Lord (meditation) and Rahu (unseen things/ occult things). Rahu shows the snakes on the Lord Shiva's body. Thus, this saintly person had seen in meditation his beloved father, Lord Shiva on his mount Kailash. Meditation on God will take our souls to that form/ expansion of God. Thus, the 12th house shows also Moksha. His next destination was the Shiva Loka.

Lex, maybe you will provine also the Date and Place of birth of the chart of HH Abhinava Vidyatirtha Swamigal.

Regards,
M

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Marian

Great. Look today we are discussing on Sages... Today is Thursday... Guru's day or Guruvara( in Sanskrit)..Lord Siva's day... Chandra just transited into Meenafrom Kumbha and again in Purvaprostabadha nk... when I say from Kumbha to Meena.... I am sure you have got it. Title of thread is also aligned

You rightly said, Siva Loka... Jagadgurus are blessed from Sivaloka to carry out their dutiful Dharma Karmas to masses or Public on Advaita, Moksha is also blessed for Jagadgurus, direct again to Sivaloka ( Sankaracharyas, for Jeeyars (Vaishnavs Vaigundam)

His Holiness Jagadguru Abhinava Vidya Tirtha swamigal's auspicious Date of birth, time and place follows
13th, November, 1917, 0830 hrs, Bengaluru ( then Bangalore), state : Karnataka, India

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 11 Nov 2016

Hi,

Yes, I got it. You were very inspired to look at the Gochara of planets: amazing indication of Moon for that day of Thursday, on this thread and when we talked on Sages charts.

HH Abhinava Vidya Tirtha Swamigal
(17) AK planet aspected only by benefics (Sun AK aspected by Moon);
(18) The 8th Lord is Mercury placed in a kendra: death in tirtha chanting the name of God;
(21) In the next house to Jupiter is Ketu- moksha;
(30) Again, like in previous chart, natural benefic planet Mercury in a kendra with the greatest Kaala Bala- moksha.

Mercury is the 8th lord in Lagna in Parivarthana with Ketu, the Lagna Lord. This shows yoga and all kinds of spiritual experiences in a chart of a Sadhu (Ketu is the main karaka for mystical experiences shown by the 8th house; Parivarthana between the karaka and the Lord of the house is a great indication). Ketu is in Ardra Nakshatra, whose deity is Lord Shiva. Jupiter has in the next to it Ketu and after Ketu is Saturn: Sannyasa Yoga. Moon and Sun are the lords of the 9th and 10th houses, and by yuti they form the highest Raja Yoga: Dharma Karmadhipati Yoga. Sun is also the AK planet. Moon and Sun are in 12th house showing great renunciation and meditation on Lord Shiva (Sun) and Goddess Parvati (Moon). Next life in Shiva Loka.

Regards,
M

crysis_forever

Post by crysis_forever » 11 Nov 2016

Sorry to say this but I do not think anyone of them has achieved Moksha or became a Sage in the strictest sense of the term.

It is quite clear from their rituals at the Math that they do not even know the means of achieving the same.

One needs to go through seven rotations of the wheel of destiny and fix oneself on the seventh before he will become the King among his brethen. This is also the reasoning behind the seven phere in marriages.

They worship Durga, Parvati yet they do not know the means of enjoying this glorious sight for as much as and when they want.

They worship The Goddess as some unobtainable things but this I can testify that they are readily found here on earth by the wise men since milleniums and as a result of this they became King of the universe. When you master the universe is when you achieve Moksha, Liberation and whatever name you want to call it.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Nov 2016

" Vakstanemeh Deva purohetah:"

Third sloka ( refer my previous posts and connect with other two slokas of Our Sages)
Vak.... etc... we seen earlier posts on the meanings
Deva-purohetah... means.. purohit or priest or Brahmin connected to Devas... who is Deva-Purohit?... Guru

Now if 2nd lord ( I am here only highlighting on vakstana... ability to express to others and catch their attentions or others always gets hooked to the native), connected to Guru or Yuti in Vyaya bhava, speech issues or speech impairnment will be seen in that native, at times native even cannot speak, tongue may roll over but speech box will not be triggered to produce wave sound. Native will be excellent intelligent but speech is the main concern. or speech will not come out from the native.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 13 Nov 2016

marian i. wrote:Hi,
Yes, Lex, everything must be about love, about the love between ourselves and God. Jyotisham must bring us there. Thank you for your posts.

I have the pleasure to have the chart of HH Sri Sacchidananda Shivabhinava Nrisimha Bharati (it is given by Sri P.V. R. Narasimha Rao in his software). I want to say some words about his chart:
M
Hi Marian, Can you provide me, PVN Raoji's world famous and acclaimed Traditional teacher in astrology as well as Astrologer, Pt.Sanjay Rath's birth details... I have already analyzed Dr.B.Raman's, Raphael, Sephariel, PVN Rao and my Guru's Guru, late Prof KSK charts( you can find in this forum, I had analyzed through K.P.system)... why were THE BEST and knowledgeable astrologers ever produced in our world.

Regards

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 15 Nov 2016

Hi Lex,

Sri Sanjay Rath August 7, 1963, 21:15:40, Sambalpur, India.

Sri P.V.R Narasimha Rao April 4, 1970, 17:50:40, Machilipatnam, India.

Regards,
M

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Nov 2016

Thanks Marian for Pt. Rath's details.
Hat of his student, I had already analyzed with K.P. System, along with others like Raphael, Sephariel, Dr.B.V.Raman , Prof. K.S.Krishnamurty...why are/were they greatest astrologers in their own fields.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 16 Nov 2016

​Hi Marian
Once again thanks for Providing the Genethelical details of Pt.Sanjay Rath, a Jaimini scholar, world's best traditional astrology teacher, his students not only in India but in overseas too.

Lets see through K.P.System, why Pt.Sanjay is been/ being the best current world's acclaimed astrology and teacher too. As I said, earlier too, Nineth cusp ( Nineth denotes dharma, Religion, Temple etc)

Nineth cusp should be connected to Budha, or Shani or Guru.

Budha is a Karaka for astrology... without astronomical Mathematics knowledge or Ganitha part of Jyotisham... no one can ever enter into astrology nor can learn astrology.. Budha, a karaka for Jyotisham

Shani decides and Shani's placement in own sign ( viz in Kumbha) , karaka for astrology. For Astrologers, olden times, querants used to visit in person , astrologer.. Shani should be connected to vakstana.. for astrologers predictions to come true.
Guru another karaka, without Guru's blessings or teachings learnings of Jyotisham will be futile.
Ketu in 8th and 12th.. will help in psychic revolution of Predicting with Out of Box phenomenon, which will come true more often.

Lets see Pt.Rath's 9th cusp
9th cusp of Pt Rath falls in Vrichika, normal zodiac's 8th house, a mystery house and also for Occult science
9th cusp depositions in Jyesta nk and in sub of Budha, and Budha in Poorvaphalguni nk
sub is Budha.... Karaka for astrology... and Pt Rath also his mathematics is very proficient.. Budha is blessed him for astrology
9th lord is connected to 10th lord and 10th lord also connected to 11th cusp lord
when 9, 10, 11 gets connection, person's name flourishes in Profession, in Pt.Sanjay case is educating on Vedas to querants and students
His Shani also connected to 2nd and 9th lord, Shani in vakri in Dhanista nk... therefore Shani connected to 2nd.. Pt Rath's vakstana is blessed in astrology to querants.. correct predictions to Querants.

Lets see Pt.Rath's 10th cusp

Pt.Sanjay's 10th cusp falls in Dhanush... Guru's sign in Moola nk and in sub of Budha and Budha in Poorvaphalguni nk
Ketu doesn't lord any sign, Dhanush is a teacher sign, normal zodiac's 9th cusp
Guru in Revati nk
Ketu in Poorvashada nk
Budha is 4th and 7th lord
Shukra is a karaka in astrology... for sweetness and to tell the truth
The depositons of 10th connected to Fifth bhava ( Shukra is very strong)
Denotes his profession connected to Jyothisham ( sub is Budha in Magha nk), will talk about religion, connected to 5th.. again to vedas, 5th cusp is normal zodiac's 4th cusp... talks about education on Vedas

If I analyze only 9th cusp sub... prediction is very clear, why he is a Teacher in Astrology and many followers, as below

Good balanced intellect, Good relation with Progenies ( can be also included his students , they are also called as Children of teaching school),,Excellent judging or judgement or very sharp, prone or interested in learning higher side of life, very talented, fond of travelling, most of the time will be travelling to abroad, earns and gains through communication or corresponding ( he is a professional traditional astrologer), will be interested to do research always in the subject, will get doctorate degrees or higher education degree ( he is been awarded Pandit, Pt.. a very high degree in Religion.. denoting or meaning.. a Brahmin with high degree of education), writings connected to religion, and also earns through writings and communication, Teacher in a religious place or institution ( He is traditional astrology institution, fanned across the world), well versed in Occult sciences, honest deal with masses during interactions, wife will be lucky for him, honest Business person.

As I said in Previous post about Vakstana slokas.. auspicious graha, fiery graha, kendrastana etc... Pt Sanjay Rath's natal chart... 2nd lord Kuja in Kendrastana, 2nd house is Fiery lagna, lagna lord Guru in lagna and aspects Kuja in 7th

If it is seen, as I said in my previous post, through his (pt Sanjay) second House, internal assets includes vakstana, Pt Rath will be revered by masses and follower, across the worlds by his good intellect or Knowledge and will be exhibited by his teaching in oratory skills or verbally deciphering a script in Vedas/ remedies... ( Jyothisham is imbibed into it)

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 17 Nov 2016

Sanjay Rath's hard to digest Jyotish dealings

Dear visitor,

Below is the brief summary of the events that led Mr. Srinivas Raju and Mr. Vijay Deep (both residents of New Delhi) to file official police complaint with the D.C.P - Economics Offences Wing (Department of New Delhi Police) for "Fraud, Cheating and Misappropriation" against U.K. Rath (father of Sanjay Rath) and Sanjay Rath himself.
http://jyotishdigest.com/
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Nov 2016

Hi Marian

THE WOLD'S ACCLAIMED AND RESPECTED TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGER AND TEACHER, Pt. SANJAY RATH, has a beautiful yoga.. Dharma-Karmaadipati yoga ( no envious mind can shake his reputation, a querant or any insane mind with envious dubious kind will try to malign Pt.Rath's image.. we shouldn't get into this, that is Judicial matter)
Raja DK yoga... has made Pt.Rath world famous Traditional astrologer and teacher... his 10th lord also Guru... that hallmark... and in Lagna bhava... again Kendrastana
He studied astrology during his Guru dasa period... till today he is enjoying DK yoga,... Running Ketu dasa... in his chart... Ketu represents Guru and Kuja too

I had couple of interactions with Pt. Rath , during with him on email chat in a Pro astro group... I have been told,, Pt.Rath is iinto BPHS for translation of Sanskrit to students and others... again a noble service

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 20 Nov 2016

[quote="marian i."]Hi Lex,

Sri Sanjay Rath August 7, 1963, 21:15:40, Sambalpur, India.

Sri P.V.R Narasimha Rao April 4, 1970, 17:50:40, Machilipatnam, India.

Regards,
M[/quote]

Dear M,
You always analyse better.
Undoubtedly, a great post on Moksha Yoga.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 21 Nov 2016

Hi,

Yes, Lex, we must not enter into that judicial matter. For this reason, I did not respond to that post from above, because it is off-topic, actually it is off in every sense. Why people are not interested just of astrology on a astrological forum?
The chart of Sanjay Rath is great. That Dharma Karmadhipati Yoga is full, by the aspect of Mars on 10th house, and the aspects of Jupiter on the 9th house, besides the position of Jupiter and Mars in 1/7 from each other. Ketu is also the co ruler of 9th house, and it is placed in the 10th house. This also makes the Yoga still more powerful.
Someone can began to become great only from the moment when he sees others greatness.

Ash, I am just an amateur, so I am far away from being even a disciple of those great teachers.

Regards,
M

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 21 Nov 2016

[quote="marian i."]Hi Lex,

It is so beautiful and nice your devotion for your Guru and Lord Shiva. In Kali Yuga the true blessed souls are those who chant the glory of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu (Puranas). The only beautiful thing is the devotion to God.

Yes, they have very great charts. So many very good spiritual Yogas. Thanks for your post.

Regards,
M[/quote]
Dear M,
It proves, We are on same spiritual path. All gurus are sacred and thus must be respected.
You have really enriched this spiritual forum with your august presence.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash