Moksha Yogas

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ash2016
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Moksha Yogas

Post by ash2016 » 21 Nov 2016

[quote="marian i."]Hi Lex,

It is so beautiful and nice your devotion for your Guru and Lord Shiva. In Kali Yuga the true blessed souls are those who chant the glory of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu (Puranas). The only beautiful thing is the devotion to God.

Yes, they have very great charts. So many very good spiritual Yogas. Thanks for your post.

Regards,
M[/quote]
Dear M,
It proves, We are on same spiritual path. All gurus are sacred and thus must be respected.
You have really enriched this spiritual forum with your august presence.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 23 Nov 2016

Dear M,
This proves your sincerity. A true astrologer is always amateur (eternal learner) .
Hopefully, you will keep enlightening all of us with your well researched and logical answers.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Nov 2016

[quote="marian i."]Hi,

Yes, Lex, we must not enter into that judicial matter. For this reason, I did not respond to that post from above, because it is off-topic, actually it is off in every sense. Why people are not interested just of astrology on a astrological forum?
The chart of Sanjay Rath is great. That Dharma Karmadhipati Yoga is full, by the aspect of Mars on 10th house, and the aspects of Jupiter on the 9th house, besides the position of Jupiter and Mars in 1/7 from each other. Ketu is also the co ruler of 9th house, and it is placed in the 10th house. This also makes the Yoga still more powerful.
Someone can began to become great only from the moment when he sees others greatness.

Regards,
M[/quote

Marian,
One can find out about such a person, such as this offline......, a mind is responsible for that action ... so 4th house of such individual's engaging in such act... corrupted or asubha grahas occupied or 4th house guarded by two malefic grahas

Perhaps such a person wants to get mileage by tagging in to this post by linking a journal for marketing promos ,without any self astrological analysis. People should know, an allegation on someone putting on a public forum, without getting into scanner of Judicial process, will invite a libel suite .This is irresponsible.

Marian, I am opening an analysis of late Dr.Balamuralikrishna chart, he passed off yesterday.... A Carnatic vocalist and musician, world's respected vocalist, you may contribute as your time permit in that new post... His details available in astrodatabank.....but not that accurate... A rodden rating.... REctification required... I use K.P.Ayan

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Nov 2016

Perhaps such a person wants to get mileage by tagging in to this post by linking a journal for marketing promos ,without any self astrological analysis. People should know, an allegation on someone putting on a public forum, without getting into scanner of Judicial process, will invite a libel suite .This is irresponsible.
True I do not do the astrological analysis like you. That is why you are very eager to give your analysis after my post on the forum.You are the greatest astrologer on forum, keep doing your good work and do not waste your time on my petty posts. The link provided by me is the information for the benefit of the forum. One can check the authenticity by opening the link.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Nov 2016

Hi Marian

Kabala in Sanskrit denotes Head part, if in Purnaic story, when Lord Siva been quoted, Almighty also referred as Kabalan or Kabaleeswaran ( Only Lord Siva referred as Eeswaran by Devattas ... in sanskrit Eeswaran means Supreme God)
As like Navgrahas, Human body also have nine dwaras ( dwaras means in Sanskrit... getways or openings)
So, when atma leaves the body or death occurs ( Moksha)... these dwaras which was capped from birth till at the time of birth.. will in a flatter opensup... life passes out
Dwaras are located in Head part ( invisible...Cranium part), Eyes, Nostrils, Ears, Mouth..... below stomach two dwaras.. one front and behind of the human body

For Sanyasis, I refer only the dharmic sanyasis.... When Sanyasis goes inside a river ( Jala Samadhi...Attaining moksha in medium of water/Ganga... Water is very pure in Vedas description, as auspicious as River Ganga).. Kabal Moksha.. Cranium dwaras splits... Moksha takes place

For other human beings.... during the death, body sometimes eyes will be opened por crying would have departed, or would have urination or would have faecal..... these denotes during the passing... this particular Dwara (getaway) opened for the atma to go Up.

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 26 Nov 2016

Hi Lex,

Yes, the Dwara of skull is the one through which the soul of a jivanmukta passes at his death. That upward direction is also ruled by mokshakaraka Ketu. For the rest of simple mortals the rest of 8 Dwaras are there for that purpose.

HG Brahmananda Das (July 14, 1943, 7:06, New York, USA).
In this chart we can find:
(7) Both Sun and Mercury are benefics for moksha. Mercury is in own Rasi in 12th with the Sun;
(8) Jupiter is in Lagna in exaltation;
(19) 12th Lord is Mercury with benefic Sun (for moksha) aspecting/ yuti in 12th house;
(20) 8th Lord is Rahu placed in Lagna with exalted Jupiter- death in tirtha;
(23) Saturn, Jupiter, Moon in Gurugangadara Yoga- very pious, visits to tirthas etc.;
(24) Saturn, Ketu, Moon- ganga snana, satvak etc;
(26) JagadGuru Yoga;
(29) Benefic Jupiter in trikona from AL- on the path to moksha.

His Grace Brahmananda Prabhu (disciple of Srila Prabhupada) left his body in Sri Vrindavana Dhama.

Regards,
M

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Nov 2016

Yes Marian.
Ketu is also a karaka for sikha. Sikha in Sanskrit means.. pony tail... Sikha ( if you see Sikh as a religion, they also value their Head/ Hair, never cut the Hair), Now for Brahmins, who are well versed in Vedas, customary to have Sikha to distinguish between as Brahmin .
In olden time, a sikha headed Brahmin, always been consulted by King, for any auspicious function
In Mahabzratha, Lord Krishna wants to give punishment to a Brahmin son, who is been blessed as Chiranjeevi, I am referring to Dronacharya's son Aswattama, Lord Krishna, his Pony tail to be severed off... Brahmins value their Pony Tail
Yes Karka is Ketu for Head and also for Moksha...

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Nov 2016

Hi Marian
Another details of Moksha attained Jagadguru His Holiness Vidyaranya Swamigal. His Holiness instrumental of reintroducing Sannatana Dharma, when at that time of Muslim invasion in India. His Holiness was also been associated with Vijayanagar empire.

HH details, 11th April, 1296 apprx birth time 2300 plus minus 4 minutes, born at Hampi, now Karnataka state.

Dhanur lagna, Guru in lagna and Guru also in Navamsa lagna, 2nd Lord in 7th, 7th Lord having Neecha bhanga, with Uccha 6th Lord. Ketu in 12th.
His Holiness was Jagadguru of Sringeri, 12th Pontiff.

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 02 Dec 2016

Hi Lex,

Thanks for this chart.
HH Vidyaranya Swamigal
(7) Ketu in own house in 12th is benefic for moksha, aspected by exalted Sun- moksha;
(17) AK is Jupiter aspected in Navamsa only by Sun (by Rasi Drishti);
(22) Venus is in a kendra and in 12th house in Navamsa chart;
(23) Gurugangadhara Yoga- Sa, Ju and Moon in 5th, 7th and 9th from each other.

From his biography, it appears that he was the minister for some kings, like in the old good days of Vedic Times (as a Brahmin). Moon in 5th gives ministership. Jupiter is not having after him the planets Saturn and Ketu, but all the rest of the planets, and only after Rahu we find Saturn and next Ketu (the occupied Rasis). He was "the spiritual head of Sringeri Math in 1377 A.D to 1386 A.D", thus only in his old age he was the head of that math.
Ketu in own house in 12th, aspected by exalted Sun and Moon by Rasi Drishti shows clearly a devotee of Lord Shiva. A5 and A9 are with Jupiter in Lagna in Saggitarius: mantras and spiritual activities related to Lord Shiva. This shows very great devotion for God. Sun is close to his deep exaltation point, thus the Moon (mind) cannot do any wrong to the Soul. Sun- Moon in 5th also shows love for Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Jupiter in such a strenght in Lagna and Sun exalted with Moon in 5th- great sattva guna. Etc. Etc.

Sikhi is another name of Ketu, I think. This meas 'the pony tailed one'? Also, it is said that the name Rasi comes from Ra (Rahu) plus Si (Sikhi- Ketu). I think that Rahu shows the head in a material sense (mouth for Nadis), and Ketu the head in a spiritual sense (Sikha, the upword direction, Dwara for moksha etc.). When Ketu passes over AL the native has his best spiritual growth (like the crown of thorns of Jesus Christ) and when Rahu passes over AL, the native has his best material results. Like in the case of Donald Trump, with Rahu in transit over Lagna and lord of AL, Mars- the coronation.

Regards,
M

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 06 Dec 2016

Hi Marian,

Sorry I missed. Thanks. Yes Jagadguru His Holiness Vidyaranya swamigal was associated kingly status. Infact, all Jagadgurus of Sringeri Mutt ( or Pontiffs or Sages) are in a way Raja Rishis/ sages. During Navratri ( 9 nights of Goddess Festival), Jagadurus of Sringeri will be adorned with Kingly attires, as continuous tradition or in Sanskrit term Parampara, while Kanchipuram mutt Jagadgurus ( like Moksha attained Jagadguru His Holiness Chandraseakhara Saraswati) also adorns attire but will not be kingly type.

You said, Guru Gangadhara Yoga, mostly or mainly happens in the charts of high spiritual leader or Pontiff, if you expand the meaning from Sanskrit to English on Guru Gangadhara yoga
Ganga.. Mother River Ganga or Ganges
dhara... means one who has or who adorned with
Guru... means teacher, the deity god is Dakshinamoorthy.. Lord Siva
Lord Siva is been hailed by Devattas as Gangadharan

It’s me Girish
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by It’s me Girish » 03 Sep 2018

Hello,
I came across a chart:

Saggi Asc with Sun in the 1st
Venus, Rahu, Moon in 2nd
Mars in 4th
Sat in 6th
Ketu(Pushpa 4) in 8th
Jupiter and Mercury in 12th(Jupiter Atmakaraka)

It seems, this chart has:
Sadhu Yoga
Guru Gangadhar Yoga
Jagad Guru yoga
Sat, Ketu, Jupiter aspect each other
Sat, Jupiter Moon are in 3/5/7/9 connections

Person is very spiritual and has attempted to leave the family but not able...married with a son...and running under Jupiter/Ketu period..

He has a strong desire to lead a sanayasa life...

What is your suggestion Friends..

Thanks for commenting..