Parivraja Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
subu1979
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Parivraja Yoga

Post by subu1979 » 06 Jun 2016

Sir,

Please find my below details
DOB - 12/09/1979
TOB - 10.10 PM
POB - CUDDAPAH

Do i have Parivraja Yoga. If yes when it will give me the results ?

Regards
Subramaniyam.KMV

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Parivraja Yoga

Post by Dev » 08 Jun 2016

Hi

You still have desires, how can u become a sanyasi? It is very difficult and not a joke.
If we are to suffer, then becoming sanyasi is not the solution, it is more dangerous because living as a sanyasi in this kaliyug is more challenging.

Your bhava chart shows jup exalted in 4th house, moon in 2nd, and 5 planets including venus in 5th.
You may not have younger brother or sister if the chart is correct.
I feel you may be fond of your mother but may not get along well with father. Marriage shows problems.
Also some professional difficulties are seen due to combust planets.

Anytime you have more planets in a house, they ascribe to this yoga, but many a time it is not so. In many cases, it becomes like a sanyasi yoga in the sense, u have problems here and there more than others, the ones u understand fail to understand u, ur dear and near ones separate from you, either die, go far away or on transfer or so, u feel frustrated like u dont get people of ur liking near u for u to communicate. U want to talk but dont get the right people, so it is also kind of this yoga we can say. U are forced to be so, it is not ur own choice.

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 08 Jun 2016

You have a mild parivrajaka Yoga, Saturn aspects the Moon, and is conjunct the 7th L ,also Mars aspects the UL. The mere presence of the unilateral aspect of Saturn on the Moon is enough to cause negation of marriage. Are you married, or are you seeking renunciation?

subu1979
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by subu1979 » 09 Jun 2016

Hi,

I would like to go stage by stage

1) Brahmacharya
2) Grihastha
3) Vanaprastha
4) Sannyasa

Now i'am in 2nd stage. I have family & a beautiful daughter. I needs to full fill my duties first.

Regards
Subramaniyam.KMV

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Jun 2016

when u say beautiful u cannot renunciate. Also u never commented on my predictions above.

subu1979
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by subu1979 » 09 Jun 2016

[quote="Dev"]Hi

You still have desires, how can u become a sanyasi? It is very difficult and not a joke.
If we are to suffer, then becoming sanyasi is not the solution, it is more dangerous because living as a sanyasi in this kaliyug is more challenging.

Your bhava chart shows jup exalted in 4th house, moon in 2nd, and 5 planets including venus in 5th.
I feel you may be fond of your mother but may not get along well with father. Marriage shows problems.

Anytime you have more planets in a house, they ascribe to this yoga, but many a time it is not so. In many cases, it becomes like a sanyasi yoga in the sense, u have problems here and there more than others, the ones u understand fail to understand u, ur dear and near ones separate from you, either die, go far away or on transfer or so, u feel frustrated like u dont get people of ur liking near u for u to communicate. U want to talk but dont get the right people, so it is also kind of this yoga we can say. U are forced to be so, it is not ur own choice.[/quote]

Hi Dev,

Because of problems i'am not asking this. I'am doing my duties correctly, from my 18th year iam going to job and helping my fmaily. I have younger Sister, who is married and very well settled.

some where later in my life i want to set my self free from this worldly things (emancipation)

Regards
Subramaniyam.KMV

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Jun 2016

Hi Subramaniyam:

I have no intention of harming you.
From your horoscope, you had many ups and downs and responsibilities and you have crossed lots of barrier I felt. As humans, sometimes one does get frustrated seeing these. Not all realize and aim higher.
I am happy you have such a thinking and when you continue to think, surely you are rising in the ladder and it is a good sign. But when that materializes depends on when one delinks himself from the results of karma ie does nishkamya karma. The more u try to rise higher, the more hurdles you will face so that you dont return back from there, so it would be a challenge but would be worth when one realizes it is so.

Do you think you can achieve emancipation later when you have to educate your daughter, get her married, take care of grandchildren and so on, when can you come out of it?

A very strong sun favors such goals and your sun is quite strong being swashetra and gains additional strength due to combustion of some nearby planets. So you would definitely have such thoughts. How successful you are would be known by your frequent inputs in this forum.

Dev
subu1979 wrote:
Dev wrote:Hi

Anytime you have more planets in a house, they ascribe to this yoga, but many a time it is not so. In many cases, it becomes like a sanyasi yoga in the sense, u have problems here and there more than others, the ones u understand fail to understand u, ur dear and near ones separate from you, either die, go far away or on transfer or so, u feel frustrated like u dont get people of ur liking near u for u to communicate. U want to talk but dont get the right people, so it is also kind of this yoga we can say. U are forced to be so, it is not ur own choice.
Hi Dev,

Because of problems i'am not asking this. I'am doing my duties correctly, from my 18th year i am going to job and helping my family. I have younger Sister, who is married and very well settled.

some where later in my life i want to set my self free from this worldly things (emancipation)

Regards
Subramaniyam.KMV