Mahabhagya yoga?

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lightray94
Contributor
Contributor
Mahabhagya yoga?

Post by lightray94 » 27 Mar 2016

Is there any yoga called mahabhagya yoga and does it really work ?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mahabhagya yoga?

Post by Dr Neeraj » 28 Mar 2016

Dear Lightray
This yoga manifest separately for boy & girl.
For boys: Sun, Moon and Lagna shd be in odd signs
For Girls: Sun, Moon and Lagna shd be in even signs
Result: The person gets unconditional love / help from every one.

I know 1-2 persons having such yoga & they get such result.
God bless you
Neeraj

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 28 Mar 2016

I have this yoga. Can agree to some extents!

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 28 Mar 2016

Thankyou sir :)

Gurucharan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gurucharan » 28 Mar 2016

Additionally 'Male' birth should be during 'Day' and 'Female' birth during 'Night'

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Mar 2016

I forget to mention this. This is one of the essential for this yoga.
Thanks Gurucharan for the update.
God bless you
Neeraj

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indvedic » 29 Mar 2016

I have this yoga. Getting unconditional love from everyone seems quite a debatable thing to happen for boys since the rashi would have to be Gemini, Libra or Aquarius. I think it really depends on your nakshatra. Because let's say if a boy takes birth in Kumbha rashi shatabhisha nakshatra he would rather have a virtual circle consisting very few people in his life from whom he could expect unconditional love as opposed to a boy born in Swati nakshatra who inherently being ultra social has more scope to receive it.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 29 Mar 2016

This yoga will be applicable to all odd signs in case of bboys and in even for girls right? why it is only the zodiacs which you've mentioned?

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indvedic » 29 Mar 2016

[quote="lightray94"]This yoga will be applicable to all odd signs in case of bboys and in even for girls right? why it is only the zodiacs which you've mentioned?[/quote]

Just gave an example to show that the result's mentioned cannot be generalised and how nakshatras would alter it. :D

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 30 Mar 2016

I also have this yoga in leo but I do have sasa yoga as well, which makes my speech rough and love from people is restricted.

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indvedic » 30 Mar 2016

[quote="lightray94"]I also have this yoga in leo but I do have sasa yoga as well, which makes my speech rough and love from people is restricted.[/quote]

Actually if you ask me, if there's one placement with the highest potential to receive love from the masses, it has to be Saturn in his own sign/exalted without any malefic influence on it. Saturn represents the masses and people who have such placement in their horoscope if they opt for a political/Acting/vlogging career or career where they're exposed to masses you bet they'd gain popularity much sooner than their counterparts without this placement. You're blessed :)

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 02 Apr 2016

One more thing is the moon and sun should be in friendly or own signs, @vjragbu your sun is debilitated, and this yogs will not fructify

dulcinea
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dulcinea » 04 Apr 2016

I know a person Aries lagna Sun and Moon in leo. Very abrasive personality.

astro4life

Post by astro4life » 06 Apr 2016

Hello dulicnea

The actress Pratyush Bannerjee, see the thread below, has this yoga. With Sun, Moon and the Cancer ascendant all in even signs, and she was night-time born also. So why it did not work?? She committed suicide last week.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32125

Do people with yoga are short-lived or some other problem, like depression, sadness?

astro4life.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 07 Apr 2016

Dear Astro4life

Yogas are static promise and will fructify in the dasha of planets making such yoga.
Yogas are the combinations noted by the wise sages from the observations but the essence of Astrology is the Timing of events. Secondly a chart must be analysed in totality. Simply having some yogas are not enough.

BTW I am not able to find the thread (the link given by you) for Pratyush Bannerjee's chart.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 30 Apr 2016

Dear Guatam
Yes you've this yoga and this yoga does not need any time period rather give results for entire life.
God bless you
Neeraj

AK_Kaushal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AK_Kaushal » 08 Jun 2016

Mahabhagya Yoga in Male astrological charts: when a male child is born during day-time, between sunrise and sunset and Sun, Moon and Ascendant (first house) occupy odd signs. Example: Simha lagna horoscope, with Sun in 11 house of gemini and Moon in 5 house of Sagi. Here in importance is of sign Gemini (3) and Sagi (9) rather than the house though doesn't make a difference in mathematically :)

Mahabhagya Yoga in Female astrological charts: The criteria for having Mahabhagya Yoga in a female's horoscope are different. In case of a female's horoscope, the child is born during night-time and the Sun, Moon and Ascendant occupy even signs.

Overall fortunate people in life, luck favors them tremendously. Example: Mrs Indra Gandhi was born with a Mahabhaya yog.

rn9949

Post by rn9949 » 09 Jun 2017

Hi
My astrologist said that i have this mahabhagya yoga anad also ashtalakshmi yoga. But, i'm still struggling to settle in my life.Please help me

Time of birth :- 7:20am
DOB: 18/December/1984
Place of birth : Khammam, India

Gautam59

Post by Gautam59 » 10 Nov 2017

[quote=rn9949 post_id=239833 time=1497039665 user_id=17973]
Hi
My astrologist said that i have this mahabhagya yoga anad also ashtalakshmi yoga. But, i'm still struggling to settle in my life.Please help me

Time of birth :- 7:20am
DOB: 18/December/1984
Place of birth : Khammam, India
[/quote]

Can you just tell me what you are pursuing for, a job or a business. In which field you are more interested? If Job than education will be foremost but if business than knowledge, expertise, scope, luck etc. will be important. And also tell me your current residing city/town.

Gautam_59
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Gautam_59 » 11 Nov 2017

Are you sure about your birth details like Time and DOB? And can u please also confirm the source of your Time and DOB of your birth, for example Birth Certificate, Hospital Records, etc.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 22 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed un-necessary quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one?

rn9949

Post by rn9949 » 22 Dec 2017

Post-graduation seat in general medicine in USA. Currently i'm in Baton rouge, USA. I came here on visitor's visa.
My birth details are correct. Why are you asking, is there any problem?
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 22 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed un-necessary quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 23 Dec 2017

rn9949, is your younger sibling a spiritual person ? Praying Lord Vishnu and Doing Sudarshana Homam can be good for your career .

rn9949

Post by rn9949 » 23 Dec 2017

[quote=karthik1984 post_id=249596 time=1514048208 user_id=7503]
rn9949, is your younger sibling a spiritual person ? Praying Lord Vishnu and Doing Sudarshana Homam can be good for your career .
[/quote]

no younger siblings.

PB0309
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by PB0309 » 05 Dec 2018

Just curious to know...how would be the result if a female born in all the conditions mentioned for male and vice versa....will it be a total disaster or how is it?