Criminal Behavior

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Criminal Behavior

Post by SoulLight » 04 Jan 2016

Can someone please shed light on planetary combinations in Birth and Navamsa Charts that can indicate Criminal Behavior?

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Criminal Behavior

Post by Indvedic » 05 Apr 2016

Naturally Criminal behaviour takes shape through ones's mind and in psychology they say a man's thought process is what influences his behaviour, if his thoughts are pure it would reflect in his behaviour as well. So if the moon is receiving aspects of Mars, Rahu-Ketu, Saturn, and functional malefic planets and at the same time Jupiter does not aspect the moon, then there's higher possibility of criminal tendencies in a person. Rahu in the 8th house can also push people towards theft to fulfill their desires.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 05 Apr 2016

How a person behaves or thinks when Ketu afflicts 5 planets in a chart? Especially, Mo- Me, Sa-Ma, Su-Ma, Ju-Ra, Ket- Ven combinations and Ketu afflicting Moon and Mercury both in Rashi and Navamsa charts.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 05 Apr 2016

Kindly share the birth details.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 06 Apr 2016

Del
Last edited by SoulLight on 11 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 06 Apr 2016

Without correct birth details, I cannot comment.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 06 Apr 2016

Okay no problem Anuradhaji !
Thank you!
SL

sinnerspeaks
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sinnerspeaks » 07 Apr 2016

In brief Rahu in 8thh house or malefic MARS MAKES A PERSON CRIMINAL BUT INTENSITY AND ACCURACY CAN BE GAINED ONLY AFTER STUDYING THE FULL BIRTH CHARTSS OR KUNDALI

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 10 May 2016

Dear Sinnerspeaks,

Lot more combinations have been given about criminal combos! Especially Sat-Mars, Sun-Mars, Me-Mo and Rahu-Ketu's influence. Sat in 12th House will tend to make person utilize his/her energy in wrong ways only. Mars will only give more desire and energy to break laws! Then Guru Chandaal Yoga further helps to deviate within the law or tendency to peform negative acts. Ketu- Venus combo can make a person detached from Venusian traits and can give interest in Occult and Tantra. Moon being affected by Ketu is even more devastating. Rahu in 9th House is also a maran Karaka sthan and helps break the laws- much like in Hitler's chart! Hitler's chart do not show Mar's or Rahu's influence on 8th house. Ketu's influence on few harsh combos and Moon,Mercury, Mars, Sun can make a person disoritented in their thinking. Person either does not feel anything while stabbing or can have emotional outbreaks!
Regards,
SL
Ps: your username is quite interesting! ;)

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 07 Jun 2016

One relevant question in this context:

How to differentiate from a horoscope whether the person will be a criminal or a victim of crime? For eg, the aforesaid malefic yogas like Sa-Ma, Mo-Me, Ju-Ra, Ra-Ke's influence, etc can be present both in a victim's horoscope as well as in an accused's horoscope. How to differentiate a victim's horoscope from the horoscope of a criminal?

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 07 Jun 2016

Hi DhoomDhoom,

Who's the accused? Can you please post the birth details of the victim?
Thank you!
SL

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Jun 2016

Ketu afflicts 6 planets in my chart and I am not a criminal.
Sat is in 12th for my relative and he is very religious. So statements made above are not true at all.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 08 Jun 2016

Hi Dev,

It is not like if A+B planets conjunct then one becomes criminal. How tight is the conjunction and sign placements and
Malefic benefic aspects all counts. Even my sis-in-law has Mars Sat combo. However the conjunction is not tight enough.
She does burst out in anger at times. However, As I have experienced criminal behavior of a person with above combos, I cannot say that those combos and Ketu's affliction as given possible combinations in Astrology is wrong.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Jun 2016

Hi soullight
What do you mean by tight,if they are within the same degree and having no aspect by benefics or so?
I have seen many mars sat combinations some even very close in degrees but Yet to see if they turn out different. In some cases they are aspecting each other with no other aspect on them(like jupiter or even other planets).
You have noted these combinations right, but there must have been some other aspects in those horoscope which was more unique and made them as criminals may be.
I have ketu with other 6 planets and ketu has won planetary war with jupiter too.
Only thing was ketu dasa was not at all good.
SoulLight wrote:Hi Dev,

It is not like if A+B planets conjunct then one becomes criminal. How tight is the conjunction and sign placements and
Malefic benefic aspects all counts. Even my sis-in-law has Mars Sat combo. However the conjunction is not tight enough.
She does burst out in anger at times. However, As I have experienced criminal behavior of a person with above combos, I cannot say that those combos and Ketu's affliction as given possible combinations in Astrology is wrong.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 08 Jun 2016

Hi Dev,

Here are some combos for criminal behavior.
http://www.astrocamp.com/astrological-y ... nment.html
As Rajesh Joshi ji explains in his videos online that for certain ascendant certain planets act as Yogkaraka as well as Maraka.
However, Yogkaraka planets just by its placement can lose its yogkaraka status and if Lagna Lord is weak then it can
Put native in bad situation. By its bad placement it can make native break laws and commit crimes. So its not like everybody with 1 planet in a certain house will produce same results.He also emphasizes on planet degree wise results. Although for planets in 0-5 deg awake at the age of 32 and can give Result good or bad. Tight conjunction means within 5 degrees.
What do you have to say about Hitler's horoscope?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Jun 2016

Yes soullight:
That was a good article.
But then there are many ifs and buts.
For eg it says mars sat in 10th especially is a dreadful combination which means mars sat in any place is bad without other conjunction or aspect. But I have seen many such combinations without aspects, may be they may be cunning at the most, but not a criminal. But then we have to see so many things in the horoscope them and cant see some combination and think that the person would become a criminal or so.
Do you have Hitler's horoscope here?

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Jun 2016

Thanks, will check.

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 02 Jul 2016

SoulLight wrote:Hi DhoomDhoom,

Who's the accused? Can you please post the birth details of the victim?
Thank you!
SL
It was a generic question from my end, not any accused or any victim I know of.
I came across this thread containing planetary combinations for Criminal Behaviour and it logically came across my mind that those malefic combinations can be present in the horoscope of the victim/vanquished too. How to differentiate?

-- DhoomDhoom

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Jul 2016

I think you have to see how far the natural benefics like jupiter, venus are affected and so also moon and mercury. If they do have some strength, the person may not pursue crimes.