Jupiter and Moon

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SeaGoat
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Jupiter and Moon

Post by SeaGoat » 14 Dec 2015

I have Jupiter in 7th house of Pi at 28 degrees, Moon is in the 8th house at 0 degrees.
Does this create a conjunction/Gajakesari yoga?

joyd

Re: Jupiter and Moon

Post by joyd » 26 Sep 2017

No.they both should be in conjunction specified degree limit[3degree-20 mins on either side is said to be perfect conjunction of two planets.In such a limit conjunction,planet shows their results very powerfully.As conjunction limit increases,the result giving power or energies are on decline states.
joyd.

joyd.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 26 Sep 2017

Does a Moon and Jupiter conjunction in Capricorn qualify as a Gaja Kesri Yoga epecially when Moon and Jupiter are also in Kendra to each other in D9 and D10. Also Jupiter getting a Neecha Banga Raja Yoga too.

Thanks

joyd

pl check as i suggested in my reply in this topic here.

joyd

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 26 Sep 2017

So if the Jupter and Moon or less than 4 degree apart, even in a sign like Capricorn the GKY will be strong ?

Thanks

joyd

why you are used the word even a "sign like capricorn".Hope your sense here reflecting its the neecha sign for jupiter.Am i correct.You are always observing the outer body but not the inside engine.There are two other key factors for it .Find them with your zeal and intelligence.

joyd.

Occitane

Post by Occitane » 14 Jul 2018

Based on experience I believe conjunctions/aspects happen independently of the signs/nakshatras/navamshas background. It's like the power of the grahas to aspect themselves do happen without a need to call the background forces for it. So I would consider this a conjunction.

Anyway, even inside the theory which puts the same-sign conjunction, you must be aware that any slight change of Ayanamsha could put Guru and Candra on the same sign/house for your chart. Or even some minutes of birth register difference.