Yogas for doing a phd

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor
Yogas for doing a phd

Post by Astrodude » 22 Oct 2015

Hi guys,

Its been a long time and I thought I could bring in a fresh topic.

What do you think are good yogas in a person's chart that will allow him to get his/her phd?

Regards,
Astrodude

joyd

Re: Yogas for doing a phd

Post by joyd » 26 Sep 2017

5-8-9th lords should have any kind of sambandha[relation ship-either aspect-star placements-conjunction in 5-8-9th houses].A phd work from an abroad versity should be seen from weak 4th lord and a strong 12th or 9th lord.

joyd..

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 05 Mar 2019

Fine, but is only restricted to D-1? or should we see this in D-24 also? Mercury who is the karaka for education has 6th house as his Mulatrikona sign. So, 6th step is crucial one in D-24. 4th represents basic education 6th from 4th i.e., 9th represents college education Under grad, 6th from 9th represents Post grad & 6th from 2nd house i.e., 7th house represents higher to that could be say as PhD. So, I think if 7th Lord in D-24 is well placed or associated with conditional beneficial Graha's PhD could be earned.

I think higher studies to PhD like researching more & more should be seen from 6th from such 7th house i.e, 12th house in D-24. So, what I feel is that both 7th house & also 12th house in D-24 are crucial for highest studies. :idea:
Regards
justice

SilverAngel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SilverAngel » 24 Apr 2019

If that's only restricted to the D1 as a general rule, shouldn't we look at the D9 if the person is in the 2nd part of their life? And then, also look at the D24?