Apasavya kalasarpa yog

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astro latha
Contributor
Contributor
Apasavya kalasarpa yog

Post by astro latha » 28 Jun 2014

Dear all,
I am passionate about astrology because of this I frequently used to read astrology books and articles. Whatever the knowledge gained through reading I used to predict some known persons horoscopes and trying to correlate present issues they are facing.
Recently I tried on my friend’s horoscope; he was struggling with unexpected expenditure. Whenever he tried to generate extra money no doubt he will lose his own money. He was very talented but slow growth in job.
I am posting his details
D.O.B: - 29-06-1979
T.O.B: - 10.15 a.m
P.O.B: - Krishnagiri (Tamilnadu)
In his kundali all planets located in between ketu to rahu from 7th house to lagna.
I read somewhere if planets located between ketu to rahu , it was Apasavya kalasarpa yoga
Here I want to know about
Both savya and apasavya kalasarp yoga and their effects in detail
Is there any difference in remedies?
Please help me to know about kalasarp yoga

astro latha
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Apasavya kalasarpa yog

Post by astro latha » 01 Jul 2014

Please give information regarding apasavya kalasarpa yoga.

Astrogyanrahu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Astrogyanrahu » 09 Jan 2019

Hi
Your friend does not have any kaalsarp yog , Rahu is conjunct with moon and Saturn thus no Kaul warp hog is formed . The challenges he is facing is due to the consjunction of Rahu moon and Saturn in lagna .. he must be insomniac and also facing depression. Please advise him to wear silver , worship shivling and read hanuman chalisa daily.
Ask him to wear a black tourmaline bracelet as well. 2010 onwards wood have been a bad time for him but life will get better if he survives this post 2019
Regards
AGR

Rajeevsudan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rajeevsudan » 21 Jan 2019

Kalasarpa is of 2 kinds one is yoga and another is dosha..yoga is called as Kalamrutha yoga and dosha is called as kalasarpa dosha..where planets are bw Rahu to Ketu in clockwise its called kalasarpa dosha and planets bw Ketu to Rahu clockwise is called Kalamrutha yoga..Kalamrutha yoga is beneficial and Kalasarpa is malefic..the best remedy is to perform Ksherabhishekam at Kalasti near Tirupati at Rahukalam to get rid of this dosha...