Mars + Venus conjunction

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Mars + Venus conjunction

Post by lakshmi01 » 26 Mar 2014

Namasthe Swamikool garu,

My son has Venus +Mars in 6th house in rashi chart.

Is this bad or good for his chart and his details are

17th september 1996
time 17 44 hrs
Place Vijayawada,India.
Please tell me if there is any effect in his chart.

regards

Lakshmi.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 26 Mar 2014

Unread postby lakshmi01 » 26 Mar 2014, 15:50

Namasthe Swamikool garu,

17th september 1996
time 17 44 hrs
Place Vijayawada,India.

regards

Lakshmi.
VENUS-MOON SIGN EXCHANGE ,SO ACTUALLY ITS A MOON -MARS YOGA[ A KIND OF DHAN YOGA], DIFFERENCE OF OPINION WITH MOM :)
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 26 Mar 2014

Anuradha garu,

Thank you for explaining me about the placement of mars and venus in 6th house.So far we don't have any problem with him. He respects elders and parents at this stage.

regards
Lakshmi

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 26 Mar 2014

Hello lakshmi01,

Care in driving / travels needed in general. Its period in this of saturn dasa , the antar / pratyantar of venus / mars
be observed closely. Undue relationships could also occur. This is just a caution.

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 27 Mar 2014

lakshmi01 wrote:Namasthe Swamikool garu,

17th september 1996
time 17 44 hrs
Place Vijayawada,India.

regards

Lakshmi.
Hi lakshmi01,

This combination in your son's chart might bring some trouble for his love/married life. Since this combination is also connected with a Chandra-mangal yoga (plus Ven is the 4th L) this may signify some trouble with mother too. Although C-m yoga is good for money.

There will be some trouble between 2015-2018. But the period you should be careful about would be from 2027-2044. It will begin when your son is 31 yrs of age.

SK
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 27 Mar 2014

lightlamp wrote:Hello lakshmi01,

Care in driving / travels needed in general. Its period in this of saturn dasa , the antar / pratyantar of venus / mars
be observed closely. Undue relationships could also occur. This is just a caution.

Lightalamp
Hello Lightlamp garu,

Thank you for analysing my son's chart. I will monitor him and he is in teens now .Thanks for giving me this advice , so that I have the chance to guide him in the right path.
regards
Lakshmi.

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 27 Mar 2014

Hi lakshmi01,

This combination in your son's chart might bring some trouble for his love/married life. Since this combination is also connected with a Chandra-mangal yoga (plus Ven is the 4th L) this may signify some trouble with mother too. Although C-m yoga is good for money.

There will be some trouble between 2015-2018. But the period you should be careful about would be from 2027-2044. It will begin when your son is 31 yrs of age.

SK[/quote]
Hello Swamikool garu,
Thank you for looking his chart. The period of 2015-2018,you mentioned about some trouble and My son has to go to University in 2015 September onwards . Please tell me any problem in his education . Because we are staying in UK only for his studies. Otherwise we have no interest to stay in UK. Can you suggest any remedies to lessen the effect.

Sorry for giving you the trouble.

regards
Lakshmi

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 02 Apr 2014

fluid2finance wrote:in general a mars+ venus conjunction (within 10 degrees) will give one more affairs with the opposite gender in life (regardless of whether one of these relations turns into a marriage or not)...
especially if this conjunction occurs in the 3,5,7 or 11th bhaavs

how serious the relations will be can be seen from the strength and other factors in the horscope
Hello Fluid2finance garu,

According to your above post ,my son's mars and venus are in 7 degrees and mars is in saturn's star and venus is in mercury's star but in 6h house. Can you please check his chart and his details are

17th sep 1996
17 44 hrs
Vijayawada,India.

regards
Lakshmi.

Peace2mind

Post by Peace2mind » 05 May 2015

Hi learned astrologers,
I request you to kindly go through my chart. I have mars venus conjunction in leo where sun is also present In close degrees. Both mars and venus are combust. This combination is present in the 9th house on which there is an aspect of jupiter sitting in aries.

I have had all bad relationships and also right now am getting separated from my husband. Yes, there has been abuse. Now at this stage, I have no hopes in my life. I request you to kindly tell me if I will ever have a normal married life. (Normal troubles and hiccups are fine. I understand every relationship has this). Kindly guide me.

aa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aa2 » 23 Nov 2016

Hello gurus,

I have mars+venus conjunction is my rashi as well as d9, d10, d2, d3 and other d charts.

19th may 1977, 0535am, darbhanga. what does it mean for different charts?

Regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 24 Nov 2016

Do Hanuman Chalisa regularly.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aspa73paa » 25 Nov 2016

Hi,

My son has Ma + Ve conjunction in 6th house (Taurus). He is Sagittarius lagna
Mars is 11 degree Taurus and Venus is 0 degree

Is there anything to be worried about?

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 27 Nov 2016

i ahve mars venus conjunction/mutual aspect in almost all divisional charts.. but my wife never beats me :D

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 30 Nov 2016

I would assume the theory holds good even for Mars-Venus parivartan also.
I have a Mars-Venus Parivartan . Moreover Venus is 3 Degrees away from Sun.
I have an excellent relationship with my wife but Yes in general women get attracted to me.
( I think other positive factors like Vargottama 7L in 9H but in Mrityubhag and Navamsa LL and Navamsa 7L both aspected by benefics. Also Navamsa LL forming a Gajakesri Yoga and Beri Yoga in Navamsa)

Nov/17/74
20:21
Pune

Thanks
Aravind

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 02 Dec 2016

I have Mars-Venus in the tenth house, aspected by Lagna lord Jupiter and 3rd lord Saturn. I have never had any relationships worth mentioning, and I also had premature gray hair which I never bothered to cover up. I never felt particularly attractive to women. I would say Saturn's aspect changes a lot of these things.

chrisd
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chrisd » 15 May 2019

Hi @Aravind, I have a Mars, Venus & Ketu conjunction in 3rd house of D1 chart.
Usually Men get attracted to me way too easily and I don't. I am too choosy and I've limited friends and so is my relationship. It's a unique,mature & unconventional one with lot of efforts., & it's a wonderful relationship and Im happy and I feel content every-time.
If you would like to dig in more and guide me, here are my details;)
12/5/91
5:30 am