Re: Kemadruma Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Aug 2011

Hi Mahesh:

Can I have your birth details (if u can share)?

Dev

namitha

Post by namitha » 21 Aug 2011

Like Brahama, Indra and Shiva all signify Jupiter yet having different gunas. Even Shiva is on one side is completely innocent, lenient to the core, having large heart and to the other side he is Rudra, the annihilator.
Yes, Raoji also told this.

Devi ji thanks for keeping the thread alive for a long period.

Rao ji, Anupam ji, Vic ji Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

As Venus and Jupiter have a major role in reducing the KDY i would like to know how each when aspecting moon bring change in the effect.
it all depends upon the sign and house in which he is placed in
What will the sign and house in which jupiter and venus signify.

Thanks
N
Every thing seems to end some times, but we forget that it is the beginning of some thing new and powerful

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 Aug 2011

Namitha:

It is not me but my KM yoga which is keeping this thread alive.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Aug 2011

Mahesh:

That is an interesting question but the answer is difficult.
See for eg: one of my relative has mesh lagna and his 9th and 12th lord jupiter is exalted in the 4th house along with sukra who is 2nd and 7th lord. Exalted jupiter should look really good and 4th house is sukha sthan and he should live happily with all comforts and so on. Now as per u, the two are enemies-jup and venus.
Actually he has all facilities but does not have a bit of happiness yet due to total incompatibility with wife.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Mahesh:

I feel, astrology is more of an experiential science. Once you have learnt the basics, you would do better when you analyse a particular combination in different charts of people known to you, analyse their traits and interpret and so on.
See two talented people in an office at the same level in different departments in terms of power may be equal but both may have their high ego level which they may not reveal within themselves and outwardly may appear to be friendly(superficially) just saying hello and smiling and so on but in reality, they would not be so. Each one may not give good opinion to others when asked about each other. Such things I am seeing in our offices too. I dont know if it can be called intellectual diplomacy. Their juniors for eg would be the scapegoats fighting with each other and they on their part would be safe. It is like giving key to the doll to dance and they keep watching.
So I feel, based on their lordships being benefic or malefic they would be doing their duty independently and apart from it, as enemies placed close by, they would be giving troubles here and there and spoiling each others doing but how much of these troubles will be there I feel depends on the strngth of the planets too. If the two are too strong, they may not trouble each other much knowing each others strength. At the same time it depends on their level of enemity too like venus and jupiter may be enemies but still they are natural benefics. If the two are not that strong or if they are weak, then they spoil each other more just like in office if they two are not in such strong positions, they may try to pull down each other whereas if both are in very high positions, they may not have time, they may concentrate more on their good name and try to do something without interfering in the other person's doing.

So I feel all these complexities are there and it depends on how experienced and prudent the astrologer is to see and evaluate exactly what the cumulative or the combined effects would be taking all positives and negatives and knowing their strengths(for each).
Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Anupam,

Yes, may be you are right, may be D9 should be given more importance and that too especially in horoscopes wherein D1 charts are more complicated in terms of their appearance-too many planets in a house and so on.
I totally agree with you that simply placement of Jupiter and Venus, as worst enemies, in a house, via conjunction or aspect, cannot spoil the things to such an extent.
Yes, the 4th lord moon in his case is placed in 6th, conjunct with mars, lord of lagna and 8th and is aspected by saturn in the 12th, so all these matter.
Thank you for the explanation.
The greater the interaction in this forum, the better it is for us to improve our knowledge in astrology.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Anupam:

My opinion on the above points is different.
I have seen mars sat conjunction or aspecting each other, sun sat conjunction aspecting each other giving tough times even when one of them is functional benefic and is strong. So may be the enemity effect plays dominant role in some horoscopes depending on other factors too and the running dasa and so on.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Aug 2011

Dear Anupam,

I agree with you on the confluence taking place:

What all you have written is perfect. He is actually trying to save them inspite of repeated problems.
He is the one trying to balance, perfectly said. She it seems is willing to break even. So on several occassions, it feels like something is going to happen but then divine blessings intervenes may be in the form of exalted jupiter. But now he has the Saturn dasa -mercury bukti running and is again having problems.

Dev

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 25 Oct 2012

Are there any remedies for kemadrum yoga?
Regards
garima

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Re: Kemadruma Yoga

Post by revribhav » 25 Oct 2012

Kemadrum is basically caused by isolated moon
In the morning feeding rice to birds ,
a buket of water meant for animals/birds
taking blessings of old people
doing any philanthropic work
may help

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 25 Oct 2012

feeding cows with grass and vegetables and fruits will help a lot, learning some new arts will also help
Also listening to music
Dev

Jagannadha Rao
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Jagannadha Rao » 01 May 2013

Dear Friends,

Kemadruma Yoga affects the mindset of a person. It occurs when the moon is alone both the sides. The following details can be analysed for further studies.
DOB 10 feb 1966 TOB 14:52 place Anakapalli Andhra Pradesh Indis.
The native has mithun lagna with moon in the 5 house, ketu in the 6 house, sun& venus in 8 house, saturn,mercury & mars in the 9 house, Jupiter & Rahu in 12 house.
At present Saturn Moon dasa is in progress. The native has lost the job in April 2012 and is having a great mental, physical & financial setback.
Some astrologers predicted that the native has kalpadruma & parijata yoga & they will rectify the kemadruma yoga.

Please add on your advises for better understanding.
Thanks & kind regards to all
happiness is to Give, love is to Sacrifice & Knowledge is to Share

rocky004

Post by rocky004 » 14 May 2013

My birth detail
date-31/03/1991
time-11:30 pm
place-harij,gujarat

i've also no planets both side from moon..... is there any chances of cancel this kemdruma yoga in my horoscope?

astrobelief

Kemadruma Yoga

Post by astrobelief » 07 Sep 2013

hi all,

can anyone tell if there is kemadruma yoga in my daughter's horoscope.if yes,then whether it is cancelled.
please help.Also can you plz say abouteffect of ketu in 5th house on her studies.
DOB : 18-05-2011
TIME: 1:12am
place :Qatar, Doha GMT +3.00

astrobelief

Post by astrobelief » 10 Sep 2013

Hi all,

can anyone tell why rahu and ketu are not considered while looking for kemadruma...Actually these two planets influence our lives a lot.........

astrobelief

Re: Kemudaram Yoga

Post by astrobelief » 18 Sep 2013

[quote="astroboy"]Good day to you Dev ji,

Let me assure you that there is no Kala Sarpa Yoga in the chart. As far as KemuDruma yoga is concerned is concerned, Yes it does exist in your horoscope and in its full form fulfilling the entire conditions of the dictum. However I would like to quote some lines from "Yoga Pushpanjali" written by Sunita Jha she says, And I Quote,

[quote]the existance of this yoga does not necessarily imply that the native concerned shall be a mendicant or a lunatic or suffer through the acts of moral turpitude. on a esoteric plane he may pass through a peculiar impulse of restlessness without knowing what he wants despite having all porsperity, power, prestige, and public acknowledgements. when the yoga manifests in a horoscope [u]the native may lead a secluded life despite having all pleasures of life.[/u] It could also induce a certain eccentric behaviour in the native.[/quote]

There is a chance that there is a cancellation of this yoga in the horoscope since the Moon is in the lagna. But the condition for cancellation is not entirely fulfilled since there is no benefic aspect on the moon from any benefic planet.

Trust this helps,[/quote]

hi astroboy,

from these discussions on kemadrum yoga,i learned that you are well versed and have a good knowledge abt conditions causing kemadrum and cancelling it.
can u please help me with the following horoscope :
rasi chart

1st LAGNA kumba 2nd------(pisces) 3rd mars ,Jupiter ,mercury, Venus (aries) 4th Sun (Taurus)
5th ketu(Gemini) 6th---- 7th----------- 8th Saturn (virgo)
9th---- 10th moon & gulik(scorpio) 11th rahu(saggitarius) 12th-----------

NAVAMSA

1st Lagna Jupiter&rahu(aries) 2nd------------- 3rd mercury,venus,saturn 4th mars
5th -------------- 6th moon 7th ketu &gulik 8th--------
9th ---------- 10th sun 11th------- 12th-----

the above horoscope of my daughtet shows kemadrum and sakat yoga. any interpretations or advices.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Sep 2013

Hi:

The person does have Sakata yoga and kemadruma yoga. But I feel kemadruma yoga effect is somewhat reduced due to aspect of moon by saturn and sun.
Astroboy would definitely give more elaborate answers but why is he not appearing?

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 18 Sep 2013

@Astro belief; Kema druma plays a role in poverty if malefic moon is with ketu in 5/connected with 5 thro' kethu with no benefics in kendra from moon.In ur case adhipatyam of moon is bad but it has good digital strength(paksha phala)
as surya in 7th ,placed in 10th &angharaka is well conjd. in own sign &moon is asp. by 1st class benefic sani from
his fvrble 8th house.Sakata/kema druma loses its potency when 10th ,6th/lagna all strengthened.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Kema druma has nothing to do with poverty, it only makes one isolated due to situations that arise due to the planetary positions.

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 18 Sep 2013

@Dev; Obviously kema druma arises due to no Thara planets on either side of it. Pl.read throughly classics u ll
come to know about its role in poverty.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Srcs, I would not accept that point, they may have made a generalised statement.
I myself have kemadruma yoga that is why I am able to speak and say it does not deal with poverty at all.
It is only isolation of the mind, things happen that way and make you isolated.

astrobelief

@srcs; so can I infer that the bad effects of kemadrum is lessened due to aspect of Saturn and sun on moon in my daughter's horoscope.....I also agree with you on the point of kemadrum and poverty...I know many with kemadrum but never suffered poverty so far...may be this yoga has some influence on mind of the native more than money as moon signifies mind..

any comments on the influence of adhi yoga and vasumathi yoga on sakata yoga cancellation. She has sakata yoga also as per her planetary configuration...all the benefics are in 6th fm moon with mars(in own house aries)...

astrobelief

@srcs..am sorry I think its Dev who made appoint that poverty and kemadrum are not very related and its mental isolatn..

but I have observed that people even though they don't become a pauper with kemadrum ;they are sometimes not able to enjoy all comforts of mental agony...some have good home and all luxuries but the property not in their names,either in their spouses or children's name..maybe that also is a manifestation of kemadrum in their life...in a way such people have nothing to call as theirs but not a pauper..