Re: Kemadruma Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuranga
Contributor
Contributor
kemadruma yoga confirmation

Post by anuranga » 24 Sep 2013

Birth:25/02/1986
Time:22:50
Place:Srilanka:Badulla Town
sex:male

According to horoscope it posses Kemadruma yoga.And i sow some astro articles how kemadrumayoga not effect to the natal.first logic is

!.If Venus is in Kendra to moon and is aspected by Jupiter.

So according to my limited astro knowledge i have seen this Above Venus and Jupiter planetary position.

so sir i want to know according to above logic is my horoscope free from this yoga.because several astro software indicated this bad yoga.thank you sir..

anuranga
Contributor
Contributor

Re: kemadruma yoga confirmation

sex:male

According to horoscope it posses Kemadruma yoga.And i sow some astro articles how kemadrumayoga not effect to the natal.first logic is

So according to my limited astro knowledge i have seen this Above Venus and Jupiter planetary position.

so sir i want to know according to above logic is my horoscope free from this yoga.because several astro software indicated this bad yoga.thank you sir..

anuranga
Contributor
Contributor

Re: kemadruma yoga confirmation

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Re: Kemadruma Yoga

Post by MeeraL » 29 Jul 2017

And how to see Kemadruma yoga in D-9 ? the understanding should be the same as d-1?
Or in D-9 is about husband or wife?

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 05 May 2019

Reviving an old Thread!!

Has there been any study, linking Kemadruma with a Medical / Mental condition??

I know it's a wild shot to imagine if such a study exists, but some experts do exist on Astro-Psychologist field. I am hoping at least a few of them think like I do..

I hope the Senior's do return, especially Astroboy and Swamikool ji team, and bring back some Humor with them...

Aum.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 May 2019

Kemadruma indicates different degrees of isolation depending on the intensity.
Nothing to do with Medical / Mental condition.
May be those who are unable to bear being isolated may develop health issues or depression.
Astrology is a serious subject and there is no place for Humor here.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 05 May 2019

Wow..

Astrology is one of the subjects.. There is certainly no place for Narcissism in it..

What you don't like you stay away from.

Why Meander??

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 06 May 2019

How Much This Kemdrum affects the horoscope?From what i heard the Kemdrum Dosh nulify everything good in the chart.

14/02/1993
6:15 AM
Bucharest,Romania

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 May 2019

I also would say there is certainly no place for Narcissism in it.
Since it is a serious topic, I said humor definitely does not find a place since people ask serious questions.
I made comments in a very normal way and if you have taken it in wrong sense, I am not responsible for that.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 06 May 2019

If you keep your insecurities Private, you won't have to take responsibility for it.

Why do you feel so Compelled??

Just Lay Off!!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you feel insecure, I cant comment on it, but I dont feel so. If you dont want to take what I said- a very mild comment, just leave it, dont drag it till you make them close the thread.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Good, Now repeat the same to a mirror.. It will serve the purpose..

Don't comment to preach, humor or otherwise..

Let the thread take it's own course, stop deciding, already...

Kemadruma is a ripe case for Research into the mental plane, at different times for varying degree of effects..

Kemadruma = Isolation is a way too simplistic ideology. And I am not questioning Vedic Astrology here, but I am seeking a Psychologist's perspective to it.

All the texts that exist on Vedic Astrology with regard to Kemadruma is just too Fatalistic to be of any beneficial productive use.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It is the isolation which when not handled properly by the individual can lead to suicide, severe frustration, depression and so on.
Further astrological research is needed since it is too complex a topic and generalized statements definitely do not apply to most people.

I dont think Psychologist can comment on it.

It is one aspect, There are so many horoscopes, there are criminals, there are cunning people, rapists on one hand and strong leaders, philanthropists, spiritual leaders and so on. So each of this group may have unique horoscope.
Some may be celibate due to compulsion but some due to being a saint.
So we cannot bring psychologist to deal with all this.
He may utmost say what causes one to become a saint, what makes him a criminal and so on, and the outputs from him can no way be connected to astrological reading.

And kemadruma is not about any of these qualities, you may find all these types of people having kemadruma.
So one cannot derive anything from it.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

A Humble Thank you for participating.. All valid points..

I will pitch in a little later with time at hand.

Best.

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 06 May 2019

aquarian.sun wrote:
> How Much This Kemdrum affects the horoscope?From what i heard the Kemdrum
> Dosh nulify everything good in the chart.
>
it doesn ot affect anyone horoscope so easliy. No it does not nullify or not give any of its effects. You have read it where? When , what text was it?

Dosha means, Chance for astrologer to make money!!
Yoga means, Chance for you to make money!!

So you choose what is best for you. Mostly they say bogus things hat in a practical way, do not make sense, and never come true. It is best to ignore, otherwise you go mad just listening to them.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

true new vedic, it is not a big dosha.
It makes one isolated, nothing else. Other things are bogus.
If one gets isolated, he has many options- can commit suicide, can go mad, can become saintly, philosophical, can do social work, can learn and perform in some fine arts, can become oraceaous reader, can become writer and so on. So these are normal and the person is also normal. He is isolated from society not by his choice but due to circumstances like his karma.
May in previous janma he did not permit his wife to communicate with the neighbours, did not permit his children to play with neighbour's children and so on. So he is by force given this punishment, he does not want it but is made to be in isolation.
If he is shrewd, he would make the best use of it and become a good singer, writer, philanthropist, social worker or spiritual leader or whatever. If he is good at nothing, he would waste his time and become a pessimist and go into depression.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 07 May 2019

New2Vedic wrote:
> aquarian.sun wrote:
> > How Much This Kemdrum affects the horoscope?From what i heard the Kemdrum
> > Dosh nulify everything good in the chart.
> >
> it doesn ot affect anyone horoscope so easliy. No it does not nullify or not give any
> of its effects. You have read it where? When , what text was it?
>
> Dosha means, Chance for astrologer to make money!!
> Yoga means, Chance for you to make money!!
>
> So you choose what is best for you. Mostly they say bogus things hat in a practical
> way, do not make sense, and never come true. It is best to ignore, otherwise you go
> mad just listening to them.
Hi !

With all due respect...How do you explain the ammount of bad luck in my life if not the Kemdrum Dosh?

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 10 May 2019

aquarin sun: I do not know you. have no details about you --- what bad lucj you facing?

EVERYTHING is in one's perspective.... Optimist will say, it is good, wonderful, glass HALF FULL!! and a pessimist will say, this is bad, that doesn't work, so many problems ... glas half empty. All depends on how one sees things, if I choose to see my life as hopeless, useless, wortheless, then it will negative, and I get bad results, form bad habits, all goes for a toss. Then I stop making improvement efforts and it becomes self propelled "vicious circle". Then depression, then suicide. Whats the point?? Kemdroom dosha, kal sarp dosha etc. its all just myth, they will say anything to grab some money from you.

Fact 1: Successful, happy rich and lucky people have no doshas, only yogas
Fact 2:- Unhappy, unsuccessful, miserably poor, hopeless, depresed people have only doshas, no yogas

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 May 2019

Gandhiji himself had kemdruma I think.
So it is not a dosha as such, it may lead to different degrees of isolation that is all. This isolation could lead to problems or may not in case of those who do meditation, involve deeply in music, dance etc, do social service on a large scale or become writers, researchers, teachers etc. It is the state of mind, which when controlled can do wonders. If they keep comparing with the common man, then this could lead to problems.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 13 May 2019

Dev wrote:
> If they keep
> comparing with the common man, then this could lead to problems.

Hi ! So you say that people with Kemdrum Dosh should think big?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 May 2019

You have misinterpreted what I said.
I dont say they are big and others are not.
I mean common ie non KD people. The latter will have lots of scope for interaction with lots of people at home and work but not those with KD. So if they compare they will get lost.
There are experts in every field with both KD and without that.
The only difference is that KD are destined to have more isolations due to their horoscope effects carried over from the past. They should understand and get rid of that.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 14 May 2019

Does Kemdrum Dosh affects people also on the relationship side? It's hard for a person with KD to marry?To find love?As in my case Moon controls 7th house and is weak.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 May 2019

It may cause isolation due to which every thing materialistic related problems can happen.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 14 May 2019

Yeah so ...in other words it may be difficult for someone with KD to marry....

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 May 2019

no Not so, even if married the person could be isolated due to various circumstances, wife always leaving to parent's house due to their illness, wife living elsewhere due to working there and so on.