Re: Kemadruma Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 26 Jul 2011

Sir, Please give some comments on the chart posted on Kemdrum Yoga. regards

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Re: Kemadruma Yoga

Post by Vic DiCara » 26 Jul 2011

swamykool wrote:Dear Vic,

Yup. But in astrology 'bhanga' means 'break'. Thus neechabhanga means debilitation is broken, so the worst effects won't come to pass. How much will come to pass is a different matter altogether.

My point is that the shlokas of astrology should not be interpreted on the lines of poetics. As I said, a poet has a lot of license, an astrologer does not.

Regards
swamykool
I disagree. Break here means to "break a fall." If you learn a little Judo or Jiujutsu or such things you can learn how to break a fall. It still hurts, but the damage is minimized and difuzed.

The word Bhanga denotes a break in the direction of a shape. This is why it also is used to indicate "bend." In astrology Bhanga does not "Cancel" anything. cancel is a word that implies complete nulification - like the erasure of a line. A bhanga causes the line to change direction, not to be erased.
Your servant,
Vic DiCara / व्रज किशोर दास
~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~ ~・~

chinchin85
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chinchin85 » 09 Aug 2011

hi 2 all,

returned to this forum after many days.....everybody here keeps telling about the harm kemadruma yoga does to an individual....but can anybody explain in detail any advantages of having kemadruma yoga???.....worldly wise i understand its one of the worst or probably the worst yoga to have.....but how is it spiritually???.....a king may get reduced to a pauper by this yoga but can he rise again and realise his self.....??....why i asked this bcoz all these yogas are karma related....and karma affects only the body and mind....not the soul....so anything which screws up the body and mind shud automatically be good for the soul....anything which is worldly wise bad shud be spiritually good...??? am i correct???....bcoz i have seen charts of great saints,sages,and psychics having this dreaded yoga....PLZ REPLY abt the spiritual benefits of this yoga....

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vic DiCara » 09 Aug 2011

What saints, sages, etc. have you seen with this yoga?

Naturally when there is a weakness, we can develop strength to overcome it. Thus bad things can cause good results. However the bad thing itself is not the good result, it is the strength we apply to overcome it which is the good result. So a negative thing like Kemadruma Yoga does not have any good effects. BUT if there are good things elsewhere in the charts, the bad yoga can act as a catalyst inspiring the good yogas to act and become even stronger.
Your servant,

chinchin85
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chinchin85 » 10 Aug 2011

hi,

some of the saints and sages who had this yoga were
Osho Rajneesh...(no planets in 2nd or 12th except sun...chandra lagna has many planets)
Mother Teresa....(same as above....but shani and moon in same house)
Satya Sai baba....(moon and rahu in 9th house..)
Aurobindo Ghosh...(moon and shani in same house....no planets in kendras from moon...moon in kendra)
Edgar Cayce....(20th century psychic)(lonely moon....no planets in kendra...moon itself in kendra)
Alice Bailey....(Theosophic Esoteric Writer)

I just wanted to say that if this yoga is so bad worldly wise,does it not impart some characteristic which pushes u towards god??....i have heard that it produces detachment sometimes extreme....creates loneliness and aloofness(logically solitude)...also mind becomes kind of stoic and disinterested...are all these not helpful in spirituality...meditation etc.???...just wanted to know

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 10 Aug 2011

Hi chinchin,
Edgar Cayce....(20th century psychic)(lonely moon....no planets in kendra...moon itself in kendra)
i have moon in kendra both in lagna chart and moon chart. also in navmas moon in center.

Do u have chart of edgar cayce ?

Regards
jigs

Vic DiCara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vic DiCara » 10 Aug 2011

chinchin85 wrote:
some of the saints and sages who had this yoga were

Osho Rajneesh...(no planets in 2nd or 12th except sun...chandra lagna has many planets)
Mother Teresa....(same as above....but shani and moon in same house)
Satya Sai baba....(moon and rahu in 9th house..)
Aurobindo Ghosh...(moon and shani in same house....no planets in kendras from moon...moon in kendra)
Alice Bailey....(Theosophic Esoteric Writer)
Maybe it would be good to review the definition of Kemadruma yoga.

a) no planets in the 2nd or 12th from the moon. (Thus Rajneesh and Teresa in your list don't seem to have it)

b) the moon not in a kendra. (Thus Aurobindo and Cayce don't seem to have it either)

c) no planets in kendras from the Moon

b and c modify the yoga which forms if a is met. Thus the pure yoga exists only when a, b, and c all exist.

Sai baba has the yoga in its pure form. He is the only one. Alicia baley has many planets in the Moon's kendras.
Your servant,

bali1938
Donor
Donor

Post by bali1938 » 10 Aug 2011

I have Kemadurma in my chart. I have problems meeting new acquaintances,making friends and prefer to stick to very few people that I know. Even a small activity like delivering something to an unknown person or unknown household will weigh very heavily on me and I will try my best to avoid getting into such situations.
Fortunately the few contacts that I have are very close to me and give me a feel of self sufficiency. However the feeling of loneliness is always there in me.

Also the loner tendency has helped in me being spiritual in a small way but I personally feel this is not a good yoga to have unless you are a saint.

18.7.76; 12.36PM; Madras

Thanks,
Balajhi

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Aug 2011

Dear Vic Dicara:

Yes, the point b applies to me, I have moon in kendra ie in lagna and so the kemadruma yoga is there but not in full form. I have read the same in some artiles but many others ignore this point of cancellation when moon is in kendra. Thanks for highlighting that.

Dear Anupam:

Nice that you have shared your experience. Yes, in my case, I have KD yoga not in full form since moon is in lagna. As you said, I hate loneliness and isolation but I am lonely and isolated. It so happens that you are not able to talk to someone whom you want to talk to because he cheats you, he hurts you, the frequencies dont match and so on. Somehow I like company of others and I am unable to get good ones especially in this chandra dasa.
About money aspect, I have never found any difficulty in this dasa.
So KD yoga acts differently for different people depending on its intensity and depending on its position from lagna.
Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Aug 2011

Dear Anupam,

I would say it is not the symptoms of Kd but in all reality it is your Scorpio lagna and Moon . I myself have Scorpio Lagna. Scorpio has so much venom inside and it is Martian sign too. It can never forgive anybody unless and until he really becomes sure that the other has really transformed himself completely. Scorpio never forgets and always wait for the right time to hit back. No matter when the event happened but it keeps haunting him always.

I agree with you. It is true that I never forget and try to hit back. Even my close relatives are afraid of me.

It is difficult for him to hide his emotions if he faces the person to whom he does not like no matter how hard he tries. On the other hand large majority of people keep something else in their hearts and demonstrate from the other way round. As generally happen in families and relatives. Hiding anything is not the forte of Mars. He is straight in his dealings, of course, mine Jupiter helped me a lot in this regard and I chose mine own way and that is to 'Keep Away' from everybody whoever disturbs the equilibrium of my mind since I know, till today, that once I may lose my temper I may forget about everything.

Yes, I cannot hide my anger or hatred, cannot act even if it the PM / president that I have to deal with. Usually I dont care even if they are elders when they have done harm to me. I would not for the sake of getting favours please them or wish them Good morning.

However, I may not call it loneliness or retiring into ones shell. Some persons are very much social and they go on making new friends, relations but there are other persons who do not run after quantity but rather quality of relations.
This is very true and well said. I feel it is difficult for me to get along with all or for them to get along with me. I cannot adjust with people who promise say to come and fail to come, then those who dont keep promises, take loan and dont return in time and all these. Since I have talents in several fields, in each of these area, I try to have friends and discussions from intellectual point of view but when it comes to their character, I find it difficult to adjust if I find something too negative. I am short tempered no doubt but I do have certain principles and I cannot adjust if the other person ignores them.

Now I come to your KDY. See your Moon is in KD but he is the lord of the ninth and significator of the 4th. So, you can be the best judge to decide in what way he influenced you in terms of both negatively and positively. Then relate the cancellation that is happening because of the same Moon being in Kendra. In mine case there is cancellation, 4 planets are in kendra from Moon, but not without facing the music. It affected mine finances because he is placed in the 2nd but in your case it is different.
Negatively in several ways. I am not the person I was, there are so many problems I faced because of which I could not talk to people, health of relatives, misunderstanding with relatives and so on, professional problems. So because of these I am unable to talk to many both personal and professional fronts, so this is what I said about KD yoga, since it is in lagna, it is affecting overall.
But good things is that I have also avoided unnecessary talks and talks about others which I never did more than others(most people), I think I have tried to even minimise and it has given more concentration and I learnt to become more and more independent and not make comments about others.

But when you scrutinize this all don't go upon its dasha but initially note down the general trends of your life. Then you can go to micro-level and come to its Md. I am saying this all because I had no problem in relation to money in my Moon Md .
But this relationship problems are only in chandra dasa never before that. I made friendship with several people whereever I went, whether US, Germany, Gujrat or Bombay or Canada. The thing is it does not last so long not because we dislike but somehow due to distance it gets cut and so on. I like to talk to people and have been forced to avoid in this chandra. It has cut down my talk by 99% (reduced to 1% of the original).
Chandra - sani was not good,rahu not good, guru too was average, budha somewhat better and then ketu.
Chandra chandra and chandra mars were excellent and I talked a lot.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Aug 2011

Dear Anupam:

It took mine herculian efforts to adjust myself with common social surroundings. It would make me mad with anger thinking what kinds of people are there in the society who cant accept their shortcoming. All tussles can be put to an end if two people just talk with their whole honesty by keeping their complete human ego aside.
This is somewhat similar to mine. I was extremely short tempered, uncontrollable. I would find fault with anyone if I feel they are wrong. I would not calm down and would try to prove my point. I have certain prinicples. if the others dont adhere to those, I would break that friendship at any cost. So I kept losing people. It is not that I dont like to talk, dont like to be introvert at all. I love intellectual discussions in science, music, astrology, philosophy, psychologyetc. But when the person tries to take advantage then I get too angry. For eg. one may be nice, suddenly asks for a loan of Rs10000 to be returned in a week's time. I would happily give but he would not have returned even in a week. He would not inform me. Then I would get too angry and blast him. I cannot tolerate cheating & cunningness. See if he says, I have problems, I would return say as 100 rupees per month, I would happily accept. But tell several lies and take when u want, then dont care. This I cant tolerate since I dont do that.

I went to my earlier age before 25 and did deep introspection. Ultimately I found I used to speak many lies just to protect my 'Ego'. I might argue, fight when someone has hurt me by completely forgetting that I myself took initiative to stir the hornet's nest.

Yes, I was too like that. I my lie but never one that harms others, may be small lies. But I cannot tolerate injustice. I could not tolerate any deviation from my own ideals, dharma and principles though I would not claim, I had all dharmas and principles. Atleast I would not cheat anyone, not break promises, dont ask for loans (mostly) and so on. This cunningness and flattering are two things I cant tolerate. I would prefer a villain than a person who back stabs and butters people to get higher offers. I value merit and intelligence and even if they have some weaknesses like short temper and so on, still I like them since i know only with devotion and concentration, we can achieve something in any field.

From there my anger calmed down to a considerable extent and I started taking the things not with that same amount of Seriousness. I realised we all grow according to our pace. So, instead of reacting I started making huge distance from the kind of people I simply cant adjust. Ramakrishna Paramhansa helped me to a great deal in that aspect when I read his 'Gospel of Ramakrishna Paramhansa'.
I also calmed down. Music is always there for me. I sing for hours, that makes me to forget the situation. I am not forcing it on myself as an escapist tendency. It is my natural interest which makes me forget. Still I cant tolerate injustice, butterers and if only I had powers like Durvasar, I would burn them all down(seriously). This I am telling after I have calmed down to a great extent. Imagine what I would have said when I was in the peak.

Sometimes I would literally run to hide myself , or become dumb so that I would not utter a single word whenever there was a chance to confront those people,, because I knew as soon as I might face them or throw out a single word I might get out of control completely that I did not want to do in any case. But still it happened sometimes, no matter how hard I tried, might be destiny, but even during that phase of uncontrollable anger one part of me went on witnessing myself and gave me very strong clues about my unseen past(in Mars Md).
Yes, I too would react immediately. I have calmed down. I used to do Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for Tat, now reduced to Tiiiiiiit for tat. I am feeding cows everyday since few years. That gave me lot of patience. With moon in lagna too, I am satvik and have some patience but when impatience will show up I dont know. Just like you, I may suppress my feelings but when intolerance level becomes very high, I will erupt like a volcano.

I always believe when we lose control our real personality comes to the fore that keeps on hiding itself in normal circumstances.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Anupam

Also, even if I have over reacted, usually I would never go and say sorry. I would rather behave friendly to show that I have calmed down. I also dont believe in sorry and thank you. You never thank your parents and real friends. Also though I was shy I always wanted to be centre of attraction and that domineering attitude is there though I am soft spoken. May be moon in lagna is revealed and exalted quality of mars is hidden. I may be deeply aggressive but look outside to be timid. I am adamant too. I would rather not talk to the people whom I think have involved in some sort of back stabbing may be never even if it may mean they are senior to me. Of course with pujas and cow feeding, now I ignore thinking of others and talk to limited people so that aggression is not there. May be 2-3 people in office that is all. I will never forget and forgive those who have hurt me and caused harm.
Even if I become spiritual and try to develop patience and ignore those people, still this is there in one corner of my heart. It may not come to the fore but if they come to me, I will not forget and talk. I learnt to not to think of them at all and to keep my mind calm.

It is nice we both have several similar qualities. Such frequency matches help in bringing out our own qualities and makes a good friendship.

Another incident I want to quote.
Last year they were celebrating 50 years of completion of a sabha. Everyone from local place was given a chance to sing. I wasn't. Everyone knows that I am the best in the whole of this place and acknowledge that but because I cannot fall at the feet of those management people, I was deliberately ignored and those even just startting to learn were given two hours time. I just kept it in mind and did not react. I have least respect for them but unfortunately even famous stalwarts who come here fall at their feet. That is how it works nowadays ie even when u are good and have excellent talents, if u fall at their feet and praise them with sweet words(though they may come from your tongue), people are flattered, they give you more chances. I dont care and anyway I would never fall at their feet since they are arrogant and dirty people with no intellect. They are zeros.
I would not mind falling at intellects and famous people just for their achievements even if they are having weaknesses. I would fall at a higly satvik person who is even uneducated, just for their nature. When a person excels in anything, he deserves a respect, not otherwise. These dirty souls are living in fool's paradaise and are flattered by outward sweet words.

I was doing post doc in Germany in 95. One of the German girls was good at playing computer games and she told me about Minesweeper. There are three levels in it where your scores get recorded and when another one does it faster, his name gets entered and so on. Everytime she used to have her name entered and I would do faster in the evening. Next morning she would see my name and would play to see her name and so on. I did not give up and finally she tried and gave up. Even in that game, I never liked defeat. In the same way I know where I cannot be challenged, but then if there is some backstabbing involved there, may be I may not win outwardly due to some higher ups in power doing that but neverthless, mine would still be the moral victory since my actions would be in such a way they realise their mistake or atleast say may be we should not have done this since he seems too aggressive or so. But I am too timid but too aggressive, so timidness would be seen to most but aggression is only to those who experience.
Smilarly if I go on byke and someone challengies, I would see to it I win. Even in running and walking, I would do that, in walking even now.
In fact, I dont participate in any party at our division in office due to some issue. In fact even for Saraswathi puja, they do collectively where I was also participating. Due to back stabbing, I could not tolerate nor respect them, so I do it alone in my room. For some it may look odd, it may look like arrogance, and so on, I dont care.

See 4th house significator is chandra, 4th lord is sani, 7 planets are there, rahu aspecting, so my character is effective summation of all 9 planets. So I myself dont know what my character is, so for others, it cant be easy.

I also had to cut down so many lines in the above post due to restriction in number of words.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Anupam,

I don't know what to say in this regard except saying I lost too much money due to my foolhardy 'Generosity' and soft-heartedness. However, today I try my level best to act 'Smart' or I would say that generosity did not leave me enough money into my bank account. Nothing ever returned to me but when I did it the native was showing tears in his eyes and that made me emotional too .
Yes, that is bad. I too gave too many people money but when they did not properly pay, I would ask them and get them back, I would not leave them in peace except in some cases where I cant do anything. I learnt lesson in the hard way and so am careful. I realised I was innocent and was exploited by them. One lady here used to say, never give loan, u would become their enemy, if they ask, just give what u can as donation and dont expect back but never give loan.

Since it is an astrological thread that is why I add on some astrological output . My kemadruma Moon gave me financial troubles due to the aspect of Jupiter (generosity) but the same Jupiter comes for my rescue whenever I need money and it comes out of nowhere. When I see this no mortal complaint remains inside.
But KM should have given trouble but when jupiter is a natural benefic, I thought his aspect is good even if he becomes functional malefic, is it not?

Again people took me granted because of being very soft-spoken, and lack of expressiveness, but then......... they thought I had Split personality because both the personalities are mismatch to each other and both are towards their extreme.
I dont like to call it split personality since then it becomes personality disorder. See if I say I like mixed colour, it is not wrong, I dont have to choose yellow, green and instead choose mixture. Similarly in nature too.

One seems to be 'Timid' outside but when unduly provoked the other part of mine personality comes to the fore with tremendous force. And that personality leaves all the civilized behaviour aside without seeing seniority, age or whatever else. But I forgive, through mine heart, once I realise the person has understood his mistakes no matter what he did.
Yes, that is same with me. That satva is there due to may be moon in lagna and violent spurt is seen only under provokation.

Again astrological output, to make these posts alive on this thread , third or eighth house both are considered to be secretive houses. That is why they are related with hidden talents and hidden samskaras as well. I also sing, classical, into my meditation room but only through divine blessing, since, I simply do not know the technicalities.
Yes, 3rd and 8th. I will teach you the technicalities :D .

Although I also told lies in my young age but never to harm anyone but in return I got nothing but all harmful lies that can destroy anybody's life. But I have had last victory all the time without a single exception. This is again the quality of hidden houses that you referred as Back-Stabbing or what we call Gupt Shatru. I used to be very easy believer before 2001 but today 'Once bitten Twice Shy'. Even mine first interaction today starts from suspicion.
I seem to have lot of Gupt shatru but we dont keep anything in mind since our words are out and nothing is retained in heart. That is why we cant tolerate these back stabbers.

Your whole talents are the contribution of your third house since this is the house of 'Performance'. I had them in mine eighth house so never felt interested in performing anything, even if I could, just to show God can do anything if he desires.
Yes true. Ok but why cant you try and perform if you can, in any field. Yes God is supreme and we are with limited powers.
Then I have seen people singing for 24 hours at a stretch or even for longer durations. I can easily break their record but I dont know if it is worth. The singing needs to be good and there is no need for people to crave for their names in Guiness book.

Anyway even if we discuss about our character, nature etc, it is all related to astrology and based on some similarities in our horoscope, so I dont see any deviation here.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 12 Aug 2011

Dear Anupam

Not only good but I would say he is the most potent protector in mine horoscope. He saved me all the time and never ever brought out the chance that could mar my reputation in the worst of circumstances, no matter how hard the others tried. Even in financial crisis his tremendous help was there all the time.
Yes, that was good. Why did they try to harm you? jealousy?

Imagine 100s of people are throwing stones upon you, wielding hockeys, and you come completely unscathed and the others got injured and even bleeding. It happened to me, in Nainital, in 1992 I think. During that time I used to teach martial arts and mine students told me that all the stones were going just above my head few inches away but not a single touched me.
Why did they behave so? That was good that you escaped. It was a miracle but why this happened? What was the problem there?

But as you know every planet has some inherent characteristics and because he is untainted, in lagna kundali, so all the good qualities must come to the fore. But Jupiterian qualities are not conducive completely in today's world. You have to balance the scale instead of making it lopsided.
Yes, very well said. Nevertheless, balancing is done by Jupiter, is it not?

As Chankaya said " Too much innocence is a curse. In the forest first of all the straight trees are cut". That was what I learned in my Mars Md, but not completely . Here a slight affliction of Jupiter helped me in great regard. He is in nodal axis in d-9, of course exalted, but affliction is affliction and for me it proved to be a boon, spiritual as well on material plane. You have it too in the 12th house of d-9 if I am remembering correctly.
Yes, it is true. I was innocent to the core and got cheated on several occassions and I think instead of blaming others of cheating an innocent person, I need to blame myself too for not seeing and learning the practical world. Anyway these are lessons that I have learnt atleast to some extent.

Like u said, I valued cheats and back stabbers and realised them as zeros, now I start with a value of 0 and then increase them so that I dont get disappointed, I feel this is cautious approach.

Yes, but the affliction is almost gone when he is exalted is it not?

Then would you say ju in 12th in navamsa where he is lord of 4th and 7th or would u say he is lord of 2 and 5th of rasi placed in 12th in navamsa? Similarly from chnndra he is lord of 3rd and 12th in navmsa placed in 8th, si in that sense can we say good or just take it as 8th and say bad?

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Mahesh:

You must have heard of the concept of inductive effect where the effect falls with distance, similarly magnetic induction in physics.
Conjunction is when they are in the same house. but even when in neighbouring house, they are close by though effect may be lesser. The effect of this subha and papa kartari seem very true seeing the dasas of these for several people. So we have to accept them as experiential science.
It is like even if a planet is in a house, its neighbouring houses are like our neighbours, if frienly we feel happy too, if problematic, we suffer, if we have kemadruma, we feel isolated if there are no neighbours and if we have bad neighbours.

As per basics, a planet receives the influence of another only when it conjucts or aspected. So,
the planet should not bother/gets disturbed by others in neighbour houses or at an angle to it (say JUP and Moon in 4-10 position) as it no way receives their aspects... So, how these yogas work without mutual influence of partcipating planets?

See even in aspect, there is 100% and less and so on, that is why even in aspects, all houses get some value in aspect effects, they are not zero mostly. The aspects are mainly in these but others get too.
These are my views and you may ask others further.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Mahesh,
I read that planets have full aspects to 7th and additional special for SAT, JUP, MARS...
No I was meaning additional aspects to all houses ie they are never 0.

This 'full' may indicate there could be some partial shadow (of rays) on other houses as per angular distances.
Yes

1) Many astrologers do not even consider/talk about these partial ones during the analysis
Yes, true, that becomes too mathematical and they need to solve several equations before they can arrive at the result.
2) How come such partial aspects (influence) can create high-impact results like yogas?
For instance, JUP in angle from Moon (GK Yoga), though they may not aspect each other,
it is famous yoga and makes people rich, notorius.. is it possible?

But I think, there is a link between all kendras, so they are called Vishnu sthanas and can help each other.
Also konas are called Lakshmi sthanas and can help each other. So there is a link between these houses in terms of friendship which helps.
Other than that in western astrology, u must have heard of sextant, square and so on, so other angles are given importance too but here in that sense, they use words as kendras, konas etc.
I heard even the trikona houses help each other, if out of 1, 5 and 9, one is very strong, it can help the other two and so on.
Anyway I am writing based on what I read and what I know, experts are welcome to comment further.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Anupam:

Like Brahama, Indra and Shiva all signify Jupiter yet having different gunas. Even Shiva is on one side is completely innocent, lenient to the core, having large heart and to the other side he is Rudra, the annihilator.
Yes, Raoji also told this.

Still, undoubtedly Jupiter is the planet that signifies balancing.
Yes, I could also sense that.

Actually, any planet completes his every dharma. So, here affliction, exaltation, conjunction all may work stage by stage instead of believing that only exaltation may work. At last the ultimate picture or strongest point comes to the fore.That was why I used to be a big atheist between the age of 16 and 30.
Ok, that seams very reasonable. But given your mood strings as you yourself said, I can easily imagine your having been an atheist. But it is only such people who then after that lean period, start believing very strongly.

But after 30 I started becoming theist, but not a blind follower. If Jupiter was only exalted then surely I might have accepted the path of faith and devotion instead of questioning. However, according to the nature of mine Jupiter, as per mine horoscope, I was inclined towards the path of search instead of complete acceptance as of Bhakti Marga. In this regard Jupiter as being in nodal axis in d-9 is a very strong indicator.
Yes, I agree.

Combine the natal chart and your d-9 and everything will become clear to you. Like your 2nd and 5th lord, Jupiter, is placed in the twelfth house of d-9. We all know 2nd house is the house of income and 5th is of education. He is in nodal axis that also in 6/12 axis that means getting technical education in a foreign country. Rest you can decide by relating everything. I am just giving gross outlines according to mine modus operandi, of course, I learned it from Rao's book and later on verified.
OK, that is nice explanation, thanks.

But better don't go to d-10 or anymore divisional chart unless the picture may become so chaotic. First of all relate the planets of lagna kundali with d-9 and take out some substantial conclusions.
Yes, sure

As far as Nainital episode is concerned, well, two of my students went into a college hostel and tried to flex their muscles, in 1992, while I was sleeping in my hotel room. They just went to demonstrate that they knew martial arts thrashed a student in black and blue while he was with 3-4 students alone at night. On the next day when we all were returning to our place, the same student called the other students of the hostel and indicated towards all of us. I really did not know why he was doing that . And then the whole college and Nainital was after us with stones, hockeys, wands etc.etc.

Would you not take undertaking from them not to use it in public. They were not matured enough. Anyway it was jupiter who saved your face.

Dev

explorings
Donor
Donor

Re: Kemudaram Yoga

Post by explorings » 17 Aug 2011

[quote]Even when Kemadruma yoga is present the following factors reduce the
intensity of the yoga:
Moon in 3,6,9,12
Moon in 1,4, 7, 10
Moon in Cancer or Taurus
Commonly if there are planets especially benefics in kendras from
moon, using lagna or moonchart the kemudrama yoga gets cancelled..
Dev[/quote]

I have my moon in House 1 (rashi/birth chart) and no planets in 2nd and 12th house. Thus, Kemadruma yoga should be nullified or should reduce in intensity, however, I have seen all the signs of kemadruma in my lifestyle. Away in a foreign country (amidst Rahu MD) so lonely, less friends (always had 2/3 very close friends). Sudden losses in accumulated wealth, etc.

Is this bcoz of Rahu MD or KDY or both?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Aug 2011

Explorings:

You do seem to have KD yoga both in rasi and navamsa with little cancellation. There is venus in kendra in rasi and mars in kendra in navamsa.
Anyway there can never be total cancellation.
Also your moon is in sun's nakshatra and moon is also your atmakaraka. Also sun and mercury have low shadbala values. Further, your 5th and 9th house seem to have low astavarga values and 9th indicates bhagya and moon is placed there. Also, budha has low astavarga value too. Also you are running budha bukti.
Sun and budha being first and second house lords are weaker in shadbala and kutumbha sthan has saturn placed there. That is why you have had problems in marriage too.
Also mercury is in ketu's star and also is at less than one degree.
You may have to strengthen your mercury and sun too and do some parihara for rahu.
Moon also being atmakaraka apart from causing KD yoga, placed in sun's nak whose shadbala is low, 9th house where moon is placed has low shadbala and also 5th where sun and mercury are placed has low shadbala, all are responsible together for the problems faced, not KD alone. The latter may cause lot of isolation which you may not like but I dont know about other effects.
Also look at your navamsha, rahu is in the seventh and the seventh lord mercury is aspected by mars and saturn(and jupiter too which is good).
You may get others views too.
Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Aug 2011

in Dev's horoscope Jupiter is also receiving the 8th aspect of Mars, in the 12th of d-9, it can give some sudden, unexpected, challenging circumstances in abroad or even before when he was preparing to go. It can also give a strong clue in regard to the rectification of his horoscope because if d-9 is right then Mars has to play its role that also when he is the lord of 3rd and 8th in d-9.

Hi Anupam:

Do you mean it would have given before start, during stay there or later on?
What sort of problems are you indicating?
There were some problems or the other each time, one time I had my flight ticket which I was carrying with me to travel on the next day or so. I had it in my purse in the bus and some pick pocketer stole it and then when I realised, I told the conductor and asked him to check everyone. Meanwhile the bus stopped in the next stop, he just threw the purse inside and got off with others. Anyway ticket was there.

On one occassion, there was problem from my institute not letting papers move and so I was in great stress but later I went.

Also abroad, some students who came for German study with me, deliberately took my camera and refused to return and finally I got it after lots of struggle.

There were some students with whom I was staying and they cheated me with some amount of money on 3 occassions.

Then I told an american lady, she was not seen for some days, she said she was sick, I said, I could see you have gone down and your face too looks dull and cheeks gone in. She complained to the head that I teased her saying she is fat and stout. You know here we say gone down in the normal sense, not at all connected to stout people. Like this, I can quote so many stories.
At the office too, because of this, I was not allowed to attend my interview, 3 times, then I fought and fought and represented, went to head office and then finally my interview was taken up. These are directly connected to my trip abroad because of which I was not allowed to attend interview.

Then some gold medals, containing Goddess Lakshmi, Ganapthi etc were stolen along with some Jeans pant and so on.
Also, misunderstanding arose with a relative of mine which made be get very hurt.
Then the IT for my stay there was filled by an american lady, she messed up because of which I had to redo it atleast 4-5 times from India since that was not an easy one.

There was some misunderstanding with foriegners too, including with my professor there which went to very high levels but finally it was solved somehow due to my patience.
(I have extreme short temper and anger and extreme patience too).
Do you mean some other problems too apart from this?

Dev

Mahesh:
Can you share your birth details? Thanks,

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Aug 2011

Dear Anupam,

Yes, the visa arrival took much time and there were other hiccups, they said, bring another photo and so on but then there were no problems.
There were also other problems like once the ticket was bought for previous day by our institute and handed over on the same day after the flight took off and so on.
Also one of the local flights began to oscillate so fast that I was trembling in fear.
So many things but other things were ok.

Also mars is lagna lord, do you mean he will give problems still?

Occasionally it can also give any tragic event but I am not sure about it, for that I have to analyse lots of things.

What do you mean by tragic event? When did it occur or when normally it happens?

In D1 it is lagna lord, in D10 it is 2nd and 7th lord, so will it still harm. Would it not be net effect of all these?

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Aug 2011

Thanks Anupam. Yes, there were lots of those then.

Dev

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 19 Aug 2011

--------
Last edited by anilesh47 on 19 Aug 2011, edited 1 time in total.
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!