Re: Kemadruma Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Re: Kemadruma Yoga

Post by aquarian.sun » 15 May 2019

I see....Is there any periods in life when someone with KD might cheer up with life? Or is it a permanent "disease" from the day he is born till he dies? Another words...does KD reduce the effects with passing years?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 May 2019

why, are you having that?
I already said, it is same as anything else. Suppose you are tested positive for diabetis at 30s or 40s, you have to probably live with it till your end, is it not?
But this is mental aspect, you can always control your mind?
If your wife is away, why should you become so dependant? You should learn to cook, and take care of home on your own. Dependency on others is a dangerous scenorio.
If you are into music, dance, yoga or you are an oraceous reader, you would probably prefer being alone most of the times.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 15 May 2019

Yes..i have a very severe KD.Moon is unaspected,no planet in 2nd and 12th from it,and debilitated standing with Rahu.So i guess i'm punished. Lol.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 May 2019

Dont worry you will learn to live with it.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 16 May 2019

This is a combition not for living but for existance.I rather exist then live. Probably most people with this just exist...they don't live.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

That is not true at all. If you are really too much into music, reading, astrology, writing and so on, you may not find time for that. Blind, deaf or dumb people are largely unable to communicate and live their life and get used to it. This is different but in a way similar.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 16 May 2019

One more thing...Does KD surpress the Raja Yogas in the chart? I mean...if Moon is so important what's the use of having saturn,mercury,venus etc. exalted if so much depends on the Moon?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No I dont think so.
Other yogas will also act in parallel.
In fact dont think you always need someone to talk to all the time, when you teach, when you offer prayers and when you read for exams or do some machine work or repair, cook, sing or draw or dance and so on, you prefer to concentrate and would get irritated when someone disturbs, so the opposite is also not good ie when you get lots of disturbance from others that you are never able to concentrate.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 17 May 2019

Another paradox..Moon is the karka for music.How can someone be good at singing if the Moon is bad? So how cand he become a musician if the karka is weak?
Thanks !

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 May 2019

No, he can in fact excel in music since he can very well concentrate now since he has limited people to talk too. It is a blessing in disguise. :D

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 19 May 2019

Can you look a bit at this chart? I'm into music...guitar playing more precise.

6:15 AM Bucharest,Romania
Male

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 May 2019

@aqsn-sun rules rhythm and moon rules vocal[singer/singing].From your AL sun in 5th denoting that you have a born talent of playing stringed instruments[in your case it is guitar].sun in trine with mars[stringed instrument].From karakamsa ,such sun in debilitation but its dispositor venus under vargottama and in exaltation.so your progress as guitar player will be slow but surely noticed by music world.As moon with saturn in exaltation in 7th of navamsa , you may hum while you are in bathroom but remember your life partner will be either a good devotional singer or expert singer in pathos[tragedy songs] singining.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 May 2019

KD does not mean moon is weak, he does not get support from other planets since they are not in kendra or in conjunction or aspect. Moon as such does not consider any other planet as enemy though he gets along well with sun, mars, jup.

So moon alone would help in concentrating.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 20 May 2019

@joyd from Jaimini everything looks vergottama lol

@Dev thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 May 2019

@aqsn-my dear buddy , jaimini is disciple of parashara.so everything i have given from parashari school only.LOL..

JOYD.

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 May 2019

@Dev-KMDy not applicable in MK Gandhi chart as moon was with rahu.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 20 May 2019

@ joyd i don't understand...how is venus vergottama since venus in navamsa is weak

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 May 2019

Joyd but rahu ketu sun not counted for KD .

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 May 2019

@Dev-Any astrological reason/logic involved in it? if so throw some light on it.why i am raising this is-when you observe his moon mahadasha, he was more inclined in public events.Only Rahu in cancer can initiate public association.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 May 2019

Joyd
Definition says
Kemadruma is a situation of moon acting like isolated water because of absence of a planet (except sun;shadow planet rahu ketu)from either house to moon.

Of course, I dont agree with many definitions too.

But he might be public figure still isolated. He lost his wife much earlier.

See Jayalalitha was aloof though she was CM.

Anyway I dont exactly know effect of rahu when KD is there with rahu conjunction. May be we need to study more horoscopes.

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 May 2019

@aqsn-re-check correctly.what i mentioned was right.you may erred in lang-lat r in ayanamsa.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 May 2019

no it says conjunction of rahu ketu or sun or their position in kendras or 2 or 12 will not nullify kD since they are not counted at all.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 27 Sep 2019

Rahul Gandhi is one classic example of Kemadruma Yoga (if his horoscope details floating in the web are correct) and we can see how it has affected his mindset and fortunes. The other day I was reading a work written by one of the greatest poets in my native language, entitled "Lamentations of a Kemadruma-born". He was well known for his wandering lifestyle, meeting many people in the course of his travels (which provided fodder for his poetry) while never having been able to stick to/with anyone/ any place.

Note :

I have the isolated moon in Rasi, Navamsa and some divisional charts, but thankfully there are planets in Kendra to the Moon, like Saturn in my Rasi chart, who also happens to be the dispositor to the Moon. I have always felt that Saturn is my greatest protector in life.

abhi8492i

Post by abhi8492i » 27 Sep 2019

[quote=hari766 post_id=289998 time=1569579755 user_id=11140]
Rahul Gandhi is one classic example of Kemadruma Yoga (if his horoscope details floating in the web are correct) and we can see how it has affected his mindset and fortunes. The other day I was reading a work written by one of the greatest poets in my native language, entitled "Lamentations of a Kemadruma-born". He was well known for his wandering lifestyle, meeting many people in the course of his travels (which provided fodder for his poetry) while never having been able to stick to/with anyone/ any place.

Note :

I have the isolated moon in Rasi, Navamsa and some divisional charts, but thankfully there are planets in Kendra to the Moon, like Saturn in my Rasi chart, who also happens to be the dispositor to the Moon. I have always felt that Saturn is my greatest protector in life.
[/quote]

Dear hari766,

Is kemdruma Yoga rendered totally null and void if planets are in kendra to moon/aspecting it, or its just weakened in intensity?

many thanks.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 27 Sep 2019

Kemadruma yoga causes mental delinquency and a person who is afflicted with kemadruma yoga with out any redemption , looses all the opportunities in life by self made decisions which are detrimental . He spends the life in isolation and self imposed solitude . If there are other good raja yogas in the chart he may enjoy the benefits of those yogas with out any one sharing them .