am I suffering from kal sarp yoga or raj yoga. ?

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mohit1947
am I suffering from kal sarp yoga or raj yoga. ?

Post by mohit1947 » 11 Dec 2013

Dear frenz I am from a leo lagna and mesh rashi (moon sign).rahu is on 5th house and ketu on 11th house,sunmmercury and mars are all in 4th house,moon on 9th house while venus on 2nd...
Please help me out any suggestions will be appreciated

archit
Contributor
Contributor

Re: am I suffering from kal sarp yoga or raj yoga. ?

Post by archit » 12 Dec 2013

your question is not very clear mohit1947. I request you to please post you birth details for a better picture of what you said.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 12 Dec 2013

Hello Mohit
Welcome to the forum.
Kindly also state your complaint in particular and why you are
imagining about this unfounded concept of KS Yoga, as it will be
helpful to the member going to examine your chart.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

mohit1947

Post by mohit1947 » 12 Dec 2013

I have heard when rahu rules the 5th house and ketu on 11th house in simha lagna.. . .it leads to kal sarp dosh..my life has been adversely affected by rahu..health issues problems in career and extreme short temper..
also some one told me that I am manglik as mars in 4th house..but many people say that since mars sun and mercury are all in conjunction on 4th house the dosh is cancelled. .I am stilk not clear with it..please advice
My questions are am I a manglik?
Do I have kal sarp dosh
And if all 3 mercury sun and mars are on 4th house is it a raj yoga. ?

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 13 Dec 2013

Hello Mohit
Thanks for explaining some matters.
Respected Member Archit has asked you about details of birth - did you forget to answer
this question so that he will now be able to explain better ?
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

mohit1947

Post by mohit1947 » 13 Dec 2013

Sorry I jst forgot. .
its 21.11.1991,kolkata. ,12:40 am
now please advice

archit
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archit » 13 Dec 2013

Hi mohit1947,

if you have asked your questions from learning perspective, I suggest you should learn the basics first then to come up with names of the yogas.

"I have heard when rahu rules the 5th house and ketu on 11th house in simha lagna.. . .it leads to kal sarp dosh..my life has been adversely affected by rahu..health issues problems in career and extreme short temper.."

whoever told you this, did not tell you anything correctly. my advice is forget about kal sarpa yoga for your horoscope at least. I don't give much attention to this yoga personally speaking.

why do you worry about manglik dosha (I don't consider manglik as a dosha, even I am a manglik - what's wrong with that. there are some pros and cons in every side so is the case with manglik. manglik is a term developed by astrologers that is very commonly misunderstood amongst people these days)

in any horoscope there are many raj yogas and many bad yogas. if you know the basics you will be able to identify what those are.

mohit1947

Post by mohit1947 » 13 Dec 2013

Thanks archit bhaiya..u made my day...
and being a devotee of lord hanuman I hope all dosh will become a boom.

archit
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archit » 19 Dec 2013

hi jakeflamingau, india had advanced so much with respect to spiritual research that there developed many techniques to get rid of problems. chanting mantras being one of them. mahamrutyunjaya mantra is considered one of the most effective against many disorders, threat to life being the major one. the Brahmins, particularly the pandits (not all) made this a profession and started charging huge sum of money for chanting mantras for others. thus, this became a business.

I believe in mantras and all the techniques mentioned in our guidebooks, but I also believe that if one believes in one God, and he believes with utmost confidence, then there is nothing stopping, no hurdles and nothing. At least you get the power to face those issues in life. The problem is we ask someone else to offer prayers on our behalf.

dc_4m_kolkata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by dc_4m_kolkata » 20 Dec 2013

Just because all the planets are there between Rahu and Ketu in a horoscope, it may not lead to KS Yoga.

Other important factors to be noted are:

In KSY, the evil gets intensified if the Lagna is between Ketu and Rahu
The evil gets almost neutralized if the Lagna is between Rahu and Ketu; and
The yoga can be considered as defunct even if a single planet is with Rahu or Ketu or outside the axis.

Noted Mr BV Raman has said - No single yoga, including KSY, is capable of marring or making a horoscope. In our view, Kalasarpa Yoga plays an important role in mundane astrology and is not of much importance in individual charts."