KUBERA YOGA

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: KUBERA YOGA

Post by skp23 » 03 Dec 2015

rahu in 3H Virgo with exalted Me, does this form any kuber yoga...and was born-in and currently running Ra MD. Ra is in Chitra nakshatra, Ma is in own house Scorpio.
What does it indicate about physical strength?

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 03 Dec 2015

I think Kubera Yoga is formed when Rahu is in the 3rd house and also Jupiter has to aspect Saturn with both Jupiter and Saturn in dignity.

Thanks
Aravind

tanmish

Post by tanmish » 04 Dec 2015

That is absolutely correct - in addition to Rahu in 3rd, Jupiter must aspect Saturn . Dhirubhai Ambani, the late Indian industrialist, had a Lakshmi yoga called DHENU yog - Sagi ASC, Saturn ruling 2nd and 3rd is placed in 2H, Rahu in 3rd, Jupiter is LL and 4L in 10H (very positive and makes one extremely hard-working) casting 5th aspect on Saturn.

Suffice to say that Kubera and other Lakshmi yogas are quite rare, otherwise every 2-bit millionaire would be jumping up and down :lol: Then again, in today's world of cooking the books and screwing shareholders, employees and customers alike ANYONE can eat their cake and have it too.... just IMHO no flames please, tis the holiday season. PEACE :mrgreen:

TM

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 04 Dec 2015

Aravind wrote:I think Kubera Yoga is formed when Rahu is in the 3rd house and also Jupiter has to aspect Saturn with both Jupiter and Saturn in dignity.

Thanks
Aravind
Both Ju and Sa are exalted

tanmish

Post by tanmish » 05 Dec 2015

Adding to my previous post -

Dhenu yoga, AKA Gau (Cow) yoga is likely named after Kamadhenu, a very auspicious cow in ancient texts. Cows were revered by the ancient Hindus for their multitudinous benefits to all and sundry.

There are probably milder variations of Dhenu/Gau yog based upon placement of Ju/Sa, and the Nakshatra that Jupiter is falling in. Certain nakshatras e.g. Moola for Ju, make it more powerful. In Ambani's case, his ASC being Sagittarius (#9) it became a totally Jupiter-Saturn driven chart, with the first 4 houses being lorded by the 2 biggies. His particular configuration of JU/SA/RA made him a highly successful businessman.

But apart from the chart, he was known as a relentless driver of his stated goal - to create the biggest and best-known integrated petrochemical company in India. Luck is never a substitute for hard work.

TM

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 28 Feb 2016

Dear Members
I am surfacing this post for the purpose of giving an example of the significance of the
MEP (most effective point) in a Rasi chart. The chart of Dirubhai Ambani is a classic example.
This work is my analysis and study of DR still ongoing.

I have done another chart analysis of a late eminent figure - John Lenon(Beatles Musician)
which also shows the effect of a prominent Rahu in a Chart (another kind of Kubera Yoga).
I have produced this on another Forum and I intend reproducing my work already done also in this
Forum. I think this work will now be more beneficial on this forum and, I hope that
the Administrator/s will have no objections in me posting my analyses of the life and work
of John Lenon - Beatles Musician - which depicts a study of an outstanding chart with a
strong Asc Lord(Jupiter), Rahu, Sun and Mercury. This is for the benefit of Forum Members/Readers and their
comments and contributions will be most welcome.

Best Regards - Pem
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 07 Mar 2016

For reference only:

Venus - Rajasic
1. Exaltation 0 to 27 degrees in Pisces
2. 27.1 to 30 is mooltrikona in Pisces
3. 0 to 15 degress in Libra is mooltrikona
4. 15.1 to 30 in Libra is swasthana
5. 0 to 30 degrees Taurus also in swasthana

Jupiter - Sattvic
1. exaltation 0 to 5 degrees in Cancer
2. 5.1 to 30 in Cancer is Mooltrikona
3. 0 to 10 in Sagittarius is also Mooltrikona
4. 10.1 to 30 in Sagittarius is Swasthana
5. 0 to 30 degrees in Pisces is also Swasthana

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 11 Sep 2016

Kuber yoga alone not able to confer huge wealth untill other planets and houses related to wealth are in strong position.

sishubala
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sishubala » 20 Oct 2016

Hi Pem, I have Rahu in 3rd house and I am poor as a church mouse. 9 July 53, 14:28, Calcutta.