Graha that shows travel abroad

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jay1123
Contributor
Contributor
Graha that shows travel abroad

Post by jay1123 » 23 May 2013

Can someone help me with some specific combinations in natal chart that show
1) if a person will stay abroad for work and that will be benefit.
2) a person will not earn abroad.

Moreover, if a person is born at some country (A) and moves to country (B) after birth or in a year; he grows up as citizen of country B, then will travel to A for work, be considered a travel to abroad or will B itself be termed as an abroad place for the child ?

Thanks,

The Lonely Wolf

Re: Graha that shows travel abroad

Post by The Lonely Wolf » 23 May 2013

In general, A person will go abroad if the dasha of 12th Lord comes into picture..

Also, Rahu in certain houses like 7th takes one abroad..

NOw, if he will earn or not will have to be seen from the different raja yogas and dhan yogas from his chart.. Regarding that search for some articles in the forum..

Regards,
The Lonely Wolf

yesyenyes

Post by yesyenyes » 22 Dec 2013

Hello,

I don't want to contradict the lonely wolf's statement but for abroad you will have to look at lagna and Lagna lord, 3rd house, 7th house, 9th house and 12th house and certainly 4 th house needs to be afflicted as 4th house is home. I am not sure if I would agree that dasha of 12th lord start will take him to foreign and here is why.
India population is 1.2 billion
12 houses total
On an average 0.1 billion people in India will be having 12th Mahadasha at any time and it could be start, finish or end but 12th house lord Mahadasha. So does that mean all of them will be Travelling out of India to foreign, nooooo is the answer.
Thee are several rules and planets, houses and signs that needs to be looked at.

Again, always open to feedback and would love to hear other people thoughts

S

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 23 Dec 2013

Rahu plays key role with foreign land. More so if Rahu is in 11th house. Study on Rahu in total helps.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

mithunwanderer

Post by mithunwanderer » 31 Jan 2015

I can tell from my experience of having Rahu in seventh house Aries . It has lead to abroad travel for work on multiple occasions . But in longer term ,once satiated with desires of wealth one returns to homeland depending on the planets and strength of fourth house.

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 08 Feb 2015

12th Lord dash will bring travel only if connected with 7th or 9th houses. Similarly 9th Lord dasha can bring travel as well.

Usually if 9th and 12 th are in char or dwiswabhav rashi chance is more.

General karaka for 9th house also plays a role. Weak 4th house will encourage foreign travel whereas moon or Jupiter or Venus in 4th will make a person content with home and so will not cause a person to leave home unless other factors prevail.

10th house may relate to short term travel.

Amit