Dhan Yogas - Are you rich? The Big Question!

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Dhan Yogas - Are you rich? The Big Question!

Post by srcs » 25 Jul 2013

@archer;How come ur TOB just in a week changed from 14.30 to 15.35?

archer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archer » 25 Jul 2013

hi srcs,
14.30 is approxmately, 15.35 is exact time, because of birth time in nazhigai, hard to calculate, now puzzle solved.

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Post by powerboss » 25 Jul 2013

I have the following planets in 5th house.

Ascendant & 6th lord venus, 2nd & 5th lord mercury, 4th lord sun and 9th & 10th lord Saturn combined in 5th house.

Sun is exalted in navamsa, jupiter is in own house in navamsa, mercury is in own house and saturn is in same sign in rasi and navamsa, which could be vargottam.

By looking into all the vedic yogas anyone can say i have too many Dhan yogas, yet my financial position goes up and down frequently. Until my 24th year i did not have even 1000 rupee saving, although i have some saving now.

Currently going through jup mahadasa, which being 8th and 11th lord in 6th should cause vipareet raj yoga, and in the house of venus, venus which is in debilitated house, but with mooltrikon mercury which is combust and retrograde. Not sure what's causing the delays.

archer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archer » 25 Jul 2013

hi powerboss,

you have many raja yogas, but none of them related to jupiter. those yogos related to venus , sun & saturn and mercury maha dhasa &antardhasas. saturn maha dhasa starts on 2018, from that you could see money.

I am not a learned astrologer, after reading this site, i learned a little.

rajatmittal001
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rajatmittal001 » 01 Sep 2013

Hello fellow members,

I read through all the posts on this very interesting subject :) . In my horoscope, there are all dhan yogas possible but still I'm unable to accumulate any significant wealth . To further add, I'm always living hand-to-mouth :| . Anyone can shed light on this pls ?

Birth details:
30th Sep 1981
New Delhi, India
5:29 am

Thanks,
Raj

rajatmittal001
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rajatmittal001 » 01 Sep 2013

Further to my earlier post..

In the horoscope, lord of 1st, 2nd, 10th and 11th are in 2nd house ... which on paper appears incredible .

However these dhan yogas have not been generating any positive effect . Could it be due to influence (4th aspect) of debilitated Mars from 11th house ? or due to Rahu ? Or Kal Sarpa Yoga ? Or if the time is just not right for wealth creation ?

After hearing about my dhan yogas from so many learned astrologers and their claims that I would never have to worry about money, I've kind of lost faith in astrology (i myself learned the science for 1 yr) . Reason being its the money matters that takes a toll on my life as I'm always short of it to fulfill my reasonable needs . :(

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Jul 2014

Apart from moon and jupiter, there must be other criteria to evaluate if a person is rich, I have seen people very wealthy though with debilited moon and jupiter, that too, moon being 9th lord and jupiter the 2nd and 5th.

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 11 Jul 2014

Hi Dev,

There must have been a neecha bhanga raja yoga happening or some other connection making the planets strong.

Regards,
Astrodude

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Jul 2014

yes there is neecha bhanga yoga and also neecha bhanga raja yoga but exalted lagna lord would also give money is it not?

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 13 Jul 2014

I think to understand the outcome of financial situation this discussion will be incomplete without daridra and arishta yogas. Everyone has both dhana and daridra yogas.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Jul 2014

Both these yogas cannot coexist. There could be some unfavourable things blocking the full yoga partially.

Against_oddS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Against_oddS » 13 Jul 2014

is lord of 11th house in 9th considered as dhan yoga ?
my 11lord mars(aries) is in 9th house(aquarious) but mars is an enemy to saturn ruler of aquarious. but jupiter is there in 1st house which is a positive for mars. what else can be seen to assess the yoga IF there is one.
thanks
odds!

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 13 Jul 2014

Dev wrote:Both these yogas cannot coexist. There could be some unfavourable things blocking the full yoga partially.
Dev,
Why do you say that?
11L in 6,8,12 is the most common daridra yoga.
You can have this as well 2nd and 9L in conjunction on 11h (a type of Dhana yoga).

Thread on daridra yogas.
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... it=Daridra
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Jul 2014

Ghrishneswar

OK, 11th were to be in 12th, he would spend all the money that he earns.
What I meant was there could still be a net yoga, if plus is more or minus is more, one has to be strong and so we could say he has positive or negative yoga.
What examples you have given, I completely agree but still there is a net yoga, irrespective of 2 forces being there.
Like in a tug of war one team wins.

Dev

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 13 Jul 2014

Dev,

It is never about winning. The tug of war is a wrong example ..

Always remember it is Blending of Yogas. You'll find a mixture of results. Never this or that. Never!

Astrology is all about blending!

Regards,
Astrodude

huien1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by huien1 » 13 Jul 2014

Astrodude - How about most of the planets in upachayas (say 5 out of 9), isn't that a yoga for wealth? What about venus role in bringing wealth being the karaka for luxuries?

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 14 Jul 2014

Greetings huien1,

Upachaya houses are 3,6,11. They grow and evolve slowly with time. They signify that the native will gain his rewards through his own hard or smart work.

As for as wealth is concerned dhan yogas has to be present. 11th is a dhan house as well as a upachaya house. And as for your query of 5 planets in upachaya house, we have to see whether those upachaya houses are favorable to the planets and as well as see if there are any connections between the dhan yoga house lords.

Venus should be in a fun house for the native to truly appreciate and enjoy Luxuries.

Regards,
Astrodude

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 Jul 2014

Astrodude:

I was also meaning blending, wherein one of the effect is in excess and so shows up. Is it ok?

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Yup. And the one in excess shows up while the one that is lacking will also show up at the same time.

The situation will be modified according to the significance where the major lens would be the one in excess and the minor lens would be the one in shortage which will show up as a barrier/blessing to the major setting of the current time period which might be favorable/unfavorable.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 Jul 2014

huien1:

By the way. I have only 7 planets in the upachaya houses.

huien1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by huien1 » 14 Jul 2014

Dev - Only 7!! That's great, you should do very well financially in the second half of your life.

Astrodude - Yes, the native will gain through his own efforts and will have financial gains in the later part of his life - that's what I read somewhere. By Venus in fun house, you mean the trines?

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Venus will have fun where it likes to be in! find those signs.. Go GO GO

prateak.desai
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prateak.desai » 14 Jul 2014

Last edited by prateak.desai on 16 Jul 2014, edited 1 time in total.

huien1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by huien1 » 14 Jul 2014

It's own signs and exaltation sign, don't think Saturnian signs will allow it to have fun!

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 14 Jul 2014

Interesting :)