Kemadrum Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kemadrum Yoga

Post by Lex » 31 Dec 2015

Members,

A recent incidence I want to highlight, there was debate happening on Lord Rama's natal chart in [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum] astrology group, it is available in Public domain. ( I always quote with evidence)
The debate was as per Valmiki sage, Lord Rama's born when in the Celestial map, when there was more than 5 grahas in Uccha, and Chandra was in Punarvasu nk. ( How blessed I am, today is Thursday, Guru'ss day, I am highlighting on Lord Rama). Valmiki in Poetic verses conveyed the Celestial map.

Debate arose, a member posed a query to an International associated Astrologer, who He and myself are in Sync on astrology, he is well read Sanskrit astrologer practices mainly through SSS ayanamsa, he is attached and heading India's Sanskrit well reputed university, many politicians seek his counselling on Jyotisam, he is also running own traditional astrology school and teaches students, many clients includes our PM brother gave PM's horoscope before PM's victory in ( incidentally the time of birth and place I had used in this very group and Predicted for PM Modi's victory, time of birth mentioned by PM's brother nearly correct with my analyzed BTR)

This astrologer with SSS mode arrived at Lord Rama's chart, and said Ravi not placed in Mesha and occupied in Meena with Shukra. A members challenged Ravi's placement and said if Ravi in Meena, than Rama cannot be a warrior.
There were lots of debates happening, but Astrologer was firm on Ravi's placement. Quoted original Sanskrit manuscripts to support through SSS. The one point, which I got self invited into that post was, member said Lord Rama not a warrior if Ravi in Meena. First of all Ravi as a karaka doesn't tell whether a person is warrior or not, it is the 3rd house and Karaka Kuja to be analyzed, n Lord's chart Kuja ..Uccha. I wrote the first point, I support astrologer's view, Ravi in Guru's sign, for simple reason that day when I wwas reading the mail, I mentally calculated Heaven's map at the latitude I was in
That day, Chandra was in Punarvasu ( transiting at cusp of Gemini and Karkata)
Lord was born on Punarvasu nk..... it was tallied

Issue was Navami tithi and Ravi's placement ...calculation... tithi...longi of Chandra- longi of Ravi( orb 360 degrees)
Per my mental calculation of Heaven's cusp on that day at my latitude, Ravi was deposited in Kuja''s sign ( and Guru was in Ravi's sign in Ravi's star) and on that day Ravi was about to enter into Jyesta nk , in ( so getting associated with Shani's conjunction, Shani is placed in Kuja's sign), Ravi was aspecting Shukra's sign ( so Ravi should be connected with Shukra by any way like sub deposition, conjunction, sign lacement or even aspect
Guru should be connected with Ravi similarly, similarly Ravi and Shani

I sent a message, it is correct, in Lord Rama's chart, Ravi has to connected with Meena sign, can be deposited at fag end of Puratathi nk in sub of Guru ( In traditional astrology, Ravi and Guru having parivartana, I had explained, Ravi with Chandra in Karkata, Lord Rama's parents were attached with Rama, amd similarly Lord Rama also, since Ravi getting into Karkata, it shows, the person will show to the world, by leading with example...setting the tone at the Top,,infact Lord Rama known as Dharma Kartha person)
It also satisfies Navami tithi... so Lord Rama's chart Ravi placed Meena bhava

Membes why I am highling, in debates Science and Original Sanskrit manuscripts needed to support with claims, with Copy pasting job from a third party and no analysis of native's life events ...Time of birth quoted will be always bogus

As the year is going to end, 2016 going to begin, my best wishes to Teachers and Gurus in this forum who are teaching Jyotisham to their students

Guru Vs Teacher

Difference between a Guru and a Teacher!!!!!!!

1. A teacher takes responsibility for your growth.
A Guru makes you responsible for your growth.

2.A teacher gives you things you do not have and require.
A Guru takes away things you have and do not require.

3. A teacher answers your questions.
A Guru questions your answers.

4. A teacher requires obedience and discipline from the pupil.
A Guru requires trust and humility from the pupil.

5. A teacher clothes you and prepares you for the outer journey.
A Guru strips you naked and prepares you for the inner journey.

6. A teacher is a guide on the path.
A Guru is a pointer to the way.

7. A teacher sends you on the road to success.
A Guru sends you on the road to freedom.

8. A teacher explains the world and its nature to you.
A Guru explains yourself and your nature to you.

9. A teacher gives you knowledge and boosts your ego.
A Guru takes away your knowledge and punctures your ego.

10. A teacher instructs you.
A Guru constructs you.

11. A teacher sharpens your mind.
A Guru opens your mind.

12. A teacher reaches your mind.
A Guru touches your spirit.

13. A teacher instructs you on how to solve problems.
A Guru shows you how to resolve issues.

14. A teacher is a systematic thinker.
A Guru is a lateral thinker.

15. One can always find a teacher.
But a Guru has to find and accept you.

16. A teacher leads you by the hand.
A Guru leads you by example.

17.When a teacher finishes with you, you celebrate.
When a Guru finishes with you, life celebrates.

Let us honor both, the teachers and the Guru in our life.

My New Year wishes to my Guru too, whose GURU none other than late Prof KSK, K.P. system inventor

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 31 Dec 2015

Postby Lex » 31 Dec 2015, 20:05

Members,

A recent incidence I want to highlight, there was debate happening on Lord Rama's natal chart in [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum] astrology group, it is available in Public domain. ( I always quote with evidence)
The debate was as per Valmiki sage, Lord Rama's born when in the Celestial map, when there was more than 5 grahas in Uccha, and Chandra was in Punarvasu nk. ( How blessed I am, today is Thursday, Guru'ss day, I am highlighting on Lord Rama). Valmiki in Poetic verses conveyed the Celestial map.

Debate arose, a member posed a query to an International associated Astrologer, who He and myself are in Sync on astrology, he is well read Sanskrit astrologer practices mainly through SSS ayanamsa, he is attached and heading India's Sanskrit well reputed university, many politicians seek his counselling on Jyotisam, he is also running own traditional astrology school and teaches students, many clients includes our PM brother gave PM's horoscope before PM's victory in ( incidentally the time of birth and place I had used in this very group and Predicted for PM Modi's victory, time of birth mentioned by PM's brother nearly correct with my analyzed BTR)
Not relevant to this thread and the discussion on Kemdrum Yoga. Kindly start a new thread for this.
Membes why I am highling, in debates Science and Original Sanskrit manuscripts needed to support with claims, with Copy pasting job from a third party and no analysis of native's life events ...Time of birth quoted will be always bogus
Kindly show your method of finding the correct time of birth.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Jan 2016

Lex wrote:
Dynasty's chart, Chandra is not deposited in Moola nakshtra. Rahul Gandhi's Chandra is deposited in Jyesta nakshatra and Chandra flanked by Guru... therefore Kemadrma yoga doesn't exist

On that day, when he was born Chandra was transiting from Jyesta nk in Vrichika to Moolam in Dhanur

The time quoted is flawed and it was reproduced from a media publication, without vetting the time of birth astrologically. It is a crude method of putting a celebrity data

His lagna is also not Thula or Libra, again flawed

I will demonstrate may be tomorrow or day after with the time of birth of Rahul Gandhi, analysis is ready only I have to put in format, corroborated his father's professon work connected to pilot and Govt and his departure from Earth, his Grand ma's same and his mom's profession career from Rahul Gandhi chart, and why he was elected in Amethi during the dasa bhukti period
" Members, now we will see scientifically how to test a Birth time...... contd

I am giving some clues ( ofcourse my analysis of Dynasty chart BTR been done yesterday), through Heaven's map and K.P.Ayanamsa( in modulated with Drik calculation)
Yesterday was Monday.... Chandra, where was Chandra.... Chandra was in own sign and she was transiting in Aslesha, so Budha
Who was aspecting her yesterday only Budha from Shani's sign
So Budha has nakshatras where... Cancer sign , in Vrichika sign or Scorpio and in Meena

But our Dynasty was born on that day, Chandra till morning was transiting in Vrischika or Scorpio
So, Meena or Cancer/Karkata out of question

Chandra wasnt aspected by Grahas except Budha

So our native has to be born in the morning, Chandra in Jyesta nk, Budha and on that day of his birth Budha also aspects Chandra

His Janma nk is Jyesta ...... Sealed "

" Therefore one's Destiny is Predestined from Heavens during the conception as a foetus in mother's womb

..Coming back to Ravi placement in Dynasty chart
Day before... Ravi was placed Guru's sign in Moola nk ( the latitude I was in during my analysis day before yesterday)
Guru aspects Ravi, Guru aspects Mesha sign,Ketu lording as an agent for Guru ,
Ravi aspects Budha sign, i.e. Gemini sign
We all know, Nirayana Zodiac chart, Ravi transits in Mesha every year 14th April, he is born during June.... So Rahul Gandhi's Ravi should be in Gemini
Day before yesterday's my analysis on his Ravi with his chart getting aligned... Ravi in Gemini
Ravi also in his chart, Saggitarius sign
The deposition i.e. Ravi's longitude in nk and its sub... will tell you later
Now Guru in his chart on his born day, aspects Ravi and also aspects Mesha sign
So his Ravi in Gemini... fag end of short ascension

He was born in Delhi, take Pragati Maidan or Okhla area as longitude and latitude, and calculate the sunrise time on his born date...

I had already said, he was born in morning hours ( when I say morning hours means from Sunrise to a little time ahead of noon)

I have given lot of clues, including Budha, Chandra, Ravi, Guru's placement..... Now it will be easy to calculate his ascendant or lagna "

He is born on 19th June 1970 in New Delhi, he born at that time when Chandra was transiting in Jyesta nk, or in Scorpio.

Members, please re-read my earlier my posts, this week's Monday, when I had analyzed our native's for Birth time rectification.
On Monday, Chandra was in Aslesha in Chandra's sign and today when I am writing Chandra in Budha's sign ( today is Saturday, Shani) and Chandra in Hastam, Chandra conjoined with Rahu ( who represents Ravi and Budha), Chandra gets aspect from Ketu, today when I started the analysis, lagna was transiting in Karkata sign, Chandra and Budha aspects Chandra
Therefore in his chart, Chandra has to be connected with Rahu, and Budha ( today Guru doesn't have any relation with Chandra), and Ketu connection with Chandra either through sub deposition or sign deposition or bhava deposition

Looking at rising lagna and as well on his Chandra, a very strong Budha connection is foretelling.

His lagna sputa cusp falls in Karkata or Cancer in Aslesha in sub of Shani and Shani in Bharani

Lets check is this chart a LIVE chart
Marakastana and Badakstana significators are...Ravi, Kuja, Shukra ( Rahu and Ketu also represents their sign lords),Guru,Shani ( Shukra is a weak significator as a badaka, who is lagna bhava)

Chart is a Live Chart

Lets check time of birth... is it correct
Lagna sputa cusp longitudinal depositions ...Budha in Chandra's star, Chandra in 5th but goes to 4th bhava( Shukra's)
Shani getting an aspect from Guru, 9th cuspal lord, and again Shani's sub deposition is Budha
We have discussed above on Budha

Lets check from Chandra's longitude... Chandra in Scorpio in Jyesta nk in sub of Shani and in sub sub of Rahu
Budha we have discussed above, so also Shani
Time of birth is correct from both lagna sputa cusp and Chandra

Through his natal chart, lets establish, his Grand Ma's assassination happened on 31st Oct 1984 ( when he was about 14+ years old)

His Grand Ma's lagna sputa cusp falls in again in Karkata sign ( in his chart, Karkata or Cancer has two bhavas)
Her...then, lagna sputa depositions in Punarvasu in sub of Kuja and Kuja in Rahu's star ( Rahu itself placed in 8th for Grnad Ma)
maraKa, badaka significators.... Ketu, Budha, Shukra, Guru, Ravi, Kuja
In his chart, dasa was Shukra and Bhukti was Kuja and antara was Budha
So for her Shukra was badaka cusp lord in Pushya nk, Maraka lord and Kuja...accident Karaka came into play, and she died on Wednesday, antara lord was operating that time and that day was in rapt conjunction with Shani
Kuja that day was in 6th bhava in Grand Ma's chart from Grand son's natal chart

....contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

...contd

Native's mother lagna sputa cusp falls in Thula in Visakam in sub of Shukra, and Shukra in Pushya

Her 10th cusp will be his lagna sputa cusp, and er lagna lord or Shukra in nirayana rasi in 10 th for her but goes to 9th
her, 10th cusp in Karkata in Aslesha in sub of Shani, and Shani in Shukra's star
Shani in 7th for her, her 3rd,4th,5th cuspal lord
Mesha is a movable as well a biped sign, Shukra also in movable sign
...the job connected to a water divider, a nurse or a maid servant, nursery school, catering of soft drinks and edibile foods, service in catering dept, since Shani and Shukra getting associated in hostess.

She was a air hostess( since Ravi, 11th cuspal lord getting connected as a significator0, She in Govt.

Lets see her departed husband, who was a Ex- PM and was a Pilot
Native's father lagna sputa cusp falls in Meena in Revati nk in sub of Rahu and Rahu in own nk
Rahu in 11th ( Rahu represents Shani)

He was killed by human bomb
Lets see his 8th cusp sub deposition
8th cusp becomes, his native's mother lagna sputa cusp
Shukra,8th cusp cusp sub of his departed Dad's soul, in 5th
In Heaven's map, pre-written in native's chart, his dad would be slained by Weapons
lets see Shukra's further analysis
Shukra in Pushya nk and deposited in own sub
Shani in Mesha.... it confirms further

Lets the event of Dad's departure in his chart, 21st May 1991
Maraka and badaka significators... Shukra, Chandra, Guru, Ravi ( Rahu and Ketu.. represents Shani, Ravi resply),
Our native born in Jyesta nk....Budha
His dasha started Budha... Chandra was in Budha in sub Shani in sub sub Rahu
May 1991, he would b then, 21 yrs
Shukra dasa was on ( for his dad 8th cusp lord and as well 3rd cuspal lord)
Shani Bhukti was on ( for his Dad 12th cusp lord)

His Dad was ex PM, when his Grand Ma died, his father became PM of India
to be leading a country
Karakas, Shani, Budha, Guru, Kuja has to jointly or singly signify lagna bhava /2nd bhava( internal assets) and or 6th, and or 7th, and or 9th and or 10th and or 11th

1st Guru, 2nd Budha, Chandra, Guru, Ravi, 6th Ravi,7th..Guru, Chandra, Budha, 9th.Guru Ravi Kuja 10 th. Shukra Shani 11th Kuja Rahu Shukra
Rahu.. represents Shani

His mother when died 31st Oct , 1984, he became PM
Shukra Dasa, Shani Bhukti.... for native's Dad Shukra, 3rd and 8th cuspal lord in 5th in Shani's star and Shani, 10th,11,12 th cuspal lords in Shukra's star

Significators of above connected to Professional cusp or 10th cusp.... made him PM of India

...contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

...contd

Now we will come back to our native's natal, Chandra flanked by Guru, and Chandra in Vrichika
Chandra Dasa made him member of parliament

Before that lets see his height and physical appearance
His lagna sputa cusp in Karkata in Aslesha nk in sub o Shani and Shani in Bharani
1. falling in short ascension sign... He is not tall in height, average height
2. Signifying Karkata...Upper body large, old age potential developing into bulging stomach or big abdomen, wide-nose with large mouth. Browny hair and fair complexion
3. Timid in nature with fertile imagination, sympathetic but very sensitive, talkative, nerves at times get irritated, mental attitude brave, short tempered, diplomatic, impatient etc

Native has admitted he is in relationship with a Spanish girl, but Native is not yet married till date
7th cusp falls in Makara in Dhanista n in sub of Shani and Shani in Bharani ( Rahu is in7th bhava, representing Shani)
Shani is placed in 9th but in rapt conjunction with 10th cusp... Shani will give maximum of results pertaining to 10th cusp
Shani in Shukra's star... Shukra4th and 11th cuspal lord in 12th
Shani getting into 10th and Shukra getting into 12th...his marital life is getting doomed

His career started with IT and than moved on to Politics... important karakas are Shani, Budha, Guru, Kuja ( either singly or jointly influencing 2nd, 6th, 10th, 9th and 11th... for P.M.// lagna bhava essential for Member of parliament lagna bhava geeting connected apart from these houses chances to become PM

Chandra Dasa, he became M.P, Member of Parliament
Chandra in Jyesta nk, Budha
2..Ravi, Ketu, 6th... Shukra, Shani 10th...Shukra, Chandra, Budha,Kuja, Guru, Ravi, Shani, 11th.. Shani, Kuja, Ravi, Guru, Shukra

Chandra-Budha- Shani... Chandra's longitude deposition, Shani in Shukra's star
Chandra is in 4 and lords of 1 and 2 in star of lords of 3 and 12 in 10 and deposited in sub of Shani, lords of 6,7,8 in 9 but very in rapt conjunction with 10th, deposited in 4 and 11 lords in 1
Chandra dasa pretold whats going to be stored
1 2 4 3 12 10 6 7 8 10 4 11 1
The above bhavas connected, majority of signification taking place 1 2 4 3 12 10 6 7 8 11
...connected t0 10th house , majority are connected to improving bhavas... he could win election, he was stronger than Mauna Mohan ( BJP taunted a person in opposition)

...contd... Transit on his natal chart during National Herald Case.....Court case

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 03 Jan 2016

Members

Rahu Gandhi and his Mom in National Herald case...court case...transit analysis in Rahul Gandhi's chart

Rahul Gandhi's Chandra doesn't have Kemadruma, Guru is flanking Chandra on the other side, the previous posts of mine through Scientific astrologic analysis confirming repeatedly Chandra is deposited in Budha's star, and thereby his ascendant falls in Cancer sign, any other quoted time through Media reports and arriving thereby Thula lagna or Chandra in Moola nk is akin to a fictional story, without any astrological and current scientific analysis

Dr.Subramanaiam Swamy initiated a Criminal case, the hearing took place in High Court in the last month, Rahul and his mother and other "ACCUSED" present before Judge

It was around 2.40 p.m
In his Chart... Dasa Bhukti Antara...Kuja...Guru...Budha
Chandra was deposited in Shani's star ( His lagna lord Chandra, Shani 7th lord and a karaka for Justice, that day Chandra was conjunct with Ketu, Ketu ..karaka for final justice).. Chandra was transiting in 9th...in his natal chart..a sign for dharma or justice
On that day of hearing case in Judicial court, Dasanatha is Kuja.. Kuja was transiting in 3rd...Virgo, a sign for litigation
In his chart, Kuja in Ardra nk, in his natal chart, Rahu in 7th (7th denotes opposite person)..Rahu in own star and represents Shani
On that day Rahu was transiting 3rd to 2nd and conjunct with Kuja, 3rd sign is Virgo.... litigation

We have discussed above, lagnalord Chandra is in opposite sign conjunct with Ketu

It is clear now, the day, Rahul with Chandra in Jyesta nk as Janma nk was in the court for some hearing

Bhuktinatha Guru, Guru is 9th cuspal lord in his natal chart is placed in 3rd ( bhava).. Virgo
Guru in Kuja's star in his natal chart
We have discussed above Kuja above
Further Bhukti natha set aligned with Rahul's litigation issue

Antara lord Budha, Budha is Virgo or 3rd cusp lord as well as 12th cusp lord in 10 th bhava and in Rohini nk
We have discussed on Chandra above in Meena.... further it is proving the day, in the Heaven's map written in Rahul, he will be hearing legal court case in Judiciary court

Lets see his mom's lagna and Dasa-Bhukti- antara... as above
Kuja, for her 2nd and 7th cuspal lord in 8th..
8th stands for something hidden,has to be analyzed etc, if it is fraud like birth data it is stirs bad name to astrologer
National Herald case pertains to alleged fraudulent means apportioning assets or wealth etc....
in Sonia's or his mother chart... 8th bhava has come into picture
Kuja on that day was transiting in Virgo... as discussed above litigation sign...conjunct with Rahu
on that day during transit Kuja was in own star,... in her chart 8th placement and her natal chart 2nd and 7th cuspal.. 7th denotes her spouse, 2nd also shows internal assets etc
Guru in her chart is 6th cuspal lord... 6th denotes enemy
Guru is placed in 12th to her lagna..
That day Guru was transiting in 11th , and Kuja in 12th
with Rahu conjoined ( Rahu represents Shani), Shani in 7th for her
The day was Saturday, Shani
Chandra was transiting in sixth ( public enemy) with conjunct KETU..A karaka for a lawyer, Chandra was in Uttiratathi nk

Budha for her12th lord, the antara lord, was transiting to 3rd but was in second ,Budha in her chart in Rohini nk and Chandra in lagna bhava and also 11th lord

She could get bail in time, as Budha deposited in Chandra's star helped

It is very clear, Rahul Gandhi lagna sputa cusp falls in Cancer or Karkata and Chandra in Jyesta nk
Rahul Gandhi's Kemadruma yoga is a Fallacious story and whaff as far as Astrologyconcerned

....................The End.............................

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 05 Jan 2016

Members,
Now it is clear, Rahu Gandhi born
Cancer Asc
Chandra in Jyesta nk

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 09 Jan 2016

Gandhi, Rahul
Rahul Gandhi - natal chart (Placidus)

Rahul Gandhi
natal chart (Placidus)
natal chart English style (Equal houses)
Name
Gandhi, Rahul Gender: M
born on 19 June 1970 at 14:28 (= 2:28 PM )
Place New Delhi, India, 28n36, 77e12
Timezone IST h5e30 (is standard time)
Data source
Quoted BC/BR
Rodden Rating AA
Collector: Astrodienst
Astrology data s_su.18.gif s_gemcol.18.gif 27°40' s_mo.18.gif s_sagcol.18.gif 25°41 Asc.s_libcol.18.gif 25°20'
add Rahul Gandhi to 'my astro'
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Gandhi,_Rahul
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Jan 2016

Membes

Astrodata bank itself sourced some person emailed some obnoxious reference of newspaper report, which they haven't done Due Diligence

I have proved the time of birth quoting afternoon birth is not genuine , and I have proved Rahu Gandhi born in morning hours, with Chandra flanked on one side by Guru.

There is no astrological analysis of their own, why his Janma nk is Moola , by the Copy paster worker from third party.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 10 Jan 2016

Lex,

Since you have done a big study on the dynasty. I would like to ask the next logical question pertaining to Sonia and Rahul Gandhi's:

What is their future in terms of Law catching up with them?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 Jan 2016

Since you had inquired with me, anything pertaining Judiciary works, I do not predict, if done, it is break down of Law. Let the Law take it own course of time, as case is subjudised with Judiciary

Dhanusimha

Post by Dhanusimha » 12 May 2016

Dear learned members
I'm fairly new to visit astrology and have been studying texts past few months. I acknowledge that kemadruma or for that matter any yoga does not ever get "nullified" no matter how many exceptions are applicable though the effects are reduced or can be overcome. I deduced this from own chart for being born with Kemadruma yoga. Can you help me assess how strong is it, in your views? I have Chandra mahadasha beginning from 2017, hence doubly curious.
My Chandra is in Simha Rashi, in magha nakhsatra in 9th house for my Dhanus lagna. I don't have any planets in 8th or 10th(ketu). Hence kemadruma is effected.
Now the exceptional conditions -
#1. However, I have Mangal is 12th house that's in Kendra from Chandra in swarashi (Scorpio) (a form of ruchak yoga) furthermore, Mangal is functional benefic for dhanus.
If we refer to dashavarga/shodasavarga for the strength of a planet pertaining to giving (or breaking?) a Yoga then Mangal is in "Gopuramsa" and "kalpavrkshamsa" in respective varga chart. So, Mangal is pretty potent.
#2. Chandra in navamsa is exalted in Taurus. (Read about being in friendly rashi helps but does uchha Chandra also help)
#3. Furthermore, I'm unsure about this part. I might have Kalpadruma yoga aswell. Read that kalpadruma also helps reduce the effects of kemadruma. But can a single planet create kalpadruma yoga? Strangely, in my chart, Lagnesh Guru is in pisces (4th bhava/Kendra) hence dispositor of Lagnesh is Guru itself. And in Navamsa Guru (as the dispositor of Lagnesh) is again in pisces. Guru again is uttamamsa and naagapurushamsa in Vargas.
Any kind souls please help me assess. I'm curious about the strange positioning of Jupiter in my chart, which I'm looking forward to learn about in relevant thread. But as I note the expertise on Kemadruma here, I'm looking forward to welcome some kind guidance.
Dhanyabad.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 May 2016

kemadruma yoga is there in your case, slightly reduced due to mars in kendra from moon.
You will also be having ur chandra dasa starting soon.
But then I am getting Tula lagna based on your details, where were u born?
Sun venus saturn are neecha in navamsa but mer and jup are vargottam, moon is uchcha.
I think you are sure to feel effects of kemadruma yoga, some sort of isolated feeling during moon dasa. It may be natural, not by choice.But then we have to live our lives and no one can live other's life. So it is better to adjust this period by learning something new say yoga, music, new language, education etc
Can I ask you something?
Do you have good relationship with father? I feel no
Do you have talents in fine arts? like music classical
Are you very obstinate?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 May 2016

Nice u gave me the feedback.
I'm also an introvert with very select few in my close circle. Actually I do not want to be so but it becomes forced on me. If it is not too personal, can u explain about the abusive childhood. You could send Private message from here if u do not want to share here.
No, Kemadruma can exist the whole of your life but it is maximum during chandra dasa and its intensity usually decrease with time.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 May 2016

I feel really bad to imagine what you would have gone through during that period of 5 years.
I cannot guess what sort of abuse it was. Anyway, it was severe enough to cause deep trouble in your family relationship. I can see the effect but the cause must be a severe one too, I can guess.
I myself have kemadruma yoga and I can share my experience too. You can share with me in my personal email vdev17@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com.
Since we both have experienced the same yoga, I would like to share with you. You can email me and I will explain in detail what it is.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 May 2016

Yes I sent u an email. :D

anuranga
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anuranga » 07 Oct 2016

Dear all

This is the horoscope of kim kardasian, who is very rich and healthy person.But she also have kema druma joga.

Name: Kim Kardashian
Date of Birth: Tuesday, October 21, 1980
Time of Birth: 10:46:00
Place of Birth: Los angeles
Longitude: 118 W 15
Latitude: 34 N 3
Time Zone: -7.0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Oct 2016

Moon-Saturn Nk exchange and the aspect of Jupiter on Moon has saved her.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 09 Oct 2016

Below are 2 charts, both these men have kema drum yoga and Moon is involved in Parivartan Yoga.

# 1
Aug/31/1968
10:30AM
Pune

Here the parivartan is between auspicious houses on 2-10 exias from lagna and 1-9 from Moon.

# 2
Aug/6/1979
5:24 AM
Chennai

Here the parivartan is between 1-6 houses from lagna and 1-8 house from Moon.

Thanks
Aravind

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 09 Oct 2016

Unread postby Aravind » 10 Oct 2016, 10:52

Below are 2 charts, both these men have kema drum yoga and Moon is involved in Parivartan Yoga.

# 1
Aug/31/1968
Pune
Must have good lucrative job, and looks younger than his age due to the exchange.
Unread postby Aravind » 10 Oct 2016, 10:52

# 1
Aug/31/1968
Pune
This exchange has made him very competitive but good looking. Moon[Amk] and Jupiter[Ak] exchange is also a Jaimini Rajyoga.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 09 Oct 2016

The bad effects of Kemdruma yoga are considerably reduced, if not eliminated altogether, when either the Moon itself is in a Kendra from Lagna or when there are planets in a Kendra from Moon.

TKC

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Oct 2016

Yes that is what the literature says. In my case, lagna has moon, so moon is in kendra but the KD effect is there yet.
I did not know it would be so horrible, its effect is always there even now.