Kemadrum Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kemadrum Yoga

Post by Dev » 16 Sep 2015

One has to be bit aggressive in this world to progress, he is too much submissive, not ready to take risk. Is this because of kemadruma yoga?

That is a rubbish question. Taking risk has nothing to do with KD yoga.

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 16 Sep 2015

This is a rubbish answer. If u don't want answer keep quite. Don't behave like a fool. Stupid

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Sep 2015

You are stupid and behaving exactly like a fool. So many have kemedruma yoga. They dont take risk because of kemadruma yoga what you say, it is foolish to say so. Think what I said and dont react just because I said you are wrong. You behave exactly like a FOOL.
Last edited by Dev on 20 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 19 Sep 2015

missile wrote:Dear Astrologers,

Below is my brother's birth details.
DoB: 13-Apr-1974
ToB: 1:30 AM
PoB: Bangalore

Does he has Kemadruma yoga?. He has not seen any positive events till now in his life. Like in education, career, Marriage, etc. Everything seems like a failure. One has to be bit aggressive in this world to progress, he is too much submissive, not ready to take risk. Is this because of kemadruma yoga? Can anybody please confirm and also possible astrological remedy?

Regards
Dear missile,

Although the basic definition of "no planets in 2/12 of Moon" is met, there are plenty of grahas in kendra to Moon and having graha and rasi dristi to Moon. Therefore, Kemadruma effects should not be highly influential on the native.

However, of these grahas looking at Moon (which is also 7th lord), all are malefics or debilitation. In 7th from Moon there is Mars + Saturn, and in 4th from Moon there is debilitated Mercury (who is also paka lagna lord) with Gandata (weak) Sun (Revati Sun also means nakshatra lord of Sun is debilitated). So, it appears that there is no emotional support to this native from his parents, brothers or relatives. (side note: Me is exalted in navamsa and thus gets neecha banga in a minor way.However, ketu is also in the same bhava as Me in navamsa showing that whichever area this Me is bringing positive news there is also detachment/misunderstanding/headlessness in the same area.)

On top it, 11th and 3rd houses are also filled with malefics and debilitated grahas (Rahu in 11th, and deb Me + Su in 3rd), which means no genuine support from friends and siblings. Perhaps this is the most indicative thing for how you feel about your sibling and write that the native has "Everything seems like a failure" and too submissive (from the view of Sun personality, native with Saturn lagna lord with Saturn dristi Moon may appear "submissive").

Despite all this stress focused on Moon surrounded by malefics, 2nd house has Ve+Ju conjunction with 11th Rahu. This indicates that the native comes from a good background in terms of family, heritage and wealth and likely to remain comfortable with this lifetime. He is the slow and steady kind (as with all Saturn personalities), likely do well in Rahu and Ju MDs.

The native has plenty of internal strength with vargottama and atma karaka Sun in parakrama/initiative 3rd house, and Moola nakshatra Moon and likely to see some success in later part of his life. It is unlikely that he is a pushover even if he doesn't show open aggression. He is very stubborn and will likely to have everything as he wishes (upachaya houses 3-6-11 heavily influenced).

Since Nov 2014, there is sadesati in addition to the Mars MD/Saturn AD with both of them in 6th house. Taking a cautious approach to avoid accidents, diseases and fights appears to be a good approach for managing stress.

TL:DR; Yes has kemadruma yoga. No, your characterization of him isn't due to kemadruma yoga (risk-taking isn't defined by Moon yogas). Remedy is for you to be more supportive of your brother's ideas and trust his judgement instead of characterizing him as "too much submissive" and "Everything seems like a failure" (Bring Mercury out of debilitation by giving him sibling support).

Hope this helps. Please do provide feedback regarding the positive qualities of the native.

Best regards,
Violet

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 22 Sep 2015

[quote="VioletTwilight"][quote="missile"]Dear Astrologers,

Remedy is for you to be more supportive of your brother's ideas and trust his judgement instead of characterizing him as "too much submissive" and "Everything seems like a failure" (Bring Mercury out of debilitation by giving him sibling support).

Hope this helps. Please do provide feedback regarding the positive qualities of the native.

Best regards,
Violet[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I have supported him financially as much as possible. I have look after my personal life also. Hope you understand.

Best Regards

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 22 Sep 2015

"Remedy is for you to be more supportive of your brother's ideas and trust his judgement instead of characterizing him as "too much submissive" and "Everything seems like a failure" (Bring Mercury out of debilitation by giving him sibling support)."

Also i dint tell any -ve things abt my brother. I just told the status and his personality.. I don't understand why you people misunderstand, I am NOT addressing this to the Dev.

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 22 Sep 2015

missile wrote:
VioletTwilight wrote: Remedy is for you to be more supportive of your brother's ideas and trust his judgement instead of characterizing him as "too much submissive" and "Everything seems like a failure" (Bring Mercury out of debilitation by giving him sibling support).

Best regards,
Violet
Thanks for the reply. I have supported him financially as much as possible. I have look after my personal life also. Hope you understand.

Best Regards
Dear missile,

When I said, "Please do provide feedback regarding the positive qualities of the native", I meant regarding the positive items I list above such as:
"This indicates that the native comes from a good background in terms of family, heritage and wealth and likely to remain comfortable with this lifetime. "
"It is unlikely that he is a pushover even if he doesn't show open aggression. He is very stubborn and will likely to have everything as he wishes "

I would add that this person may have a charming face and may be good at languages and talking nicely with his family members.

Also, I was focusing mainly on Moon. Moon relates to emotional make-up , mental stress and depression (given Saturn aspect on Moon). One can provide a lot of material things without any moral and mental support. I only meant mental support such as kind words, agreeing with his decisions/opinions and not thinking of that person as a failure to strengthen his Moon.

In your initial post you wrote, "One has to be bit aggressive in this world to progress, he is too much submissive, not ready to take risk."
This indicates that it is your opinion that aggression is required for moving ahead. Following this, you mention that your brother is behaving opposite to this. Therefore, from simply reading this sentence it would seem that you are not entirely happy with the way your brother is behaving (or possessing the right characteristics) for getting ahead in this world.

Furthermore, you wrote "He has not seen any positive events till now in his life.". Given that his person is past 40 years of age, it is unlikely that he never felt happy in his life. If the native said he hasn't seen any positive events in his own life then we can see if it is true or not from the chart. But your saying that implies that you don't count any events that caused happiness to him as "positive events".

Again, I don't know you or your brother and I can only read what the chart (if it is the right one) seem to show. In that chart, 3/11 houses, Me and Mars are all not doing well. I don't know if the birth time is accurate enough to trust Navamsa. Otherwise, I might have understood your point of view better too. It is entirely possible that I am wrong about a lot of things about the chart.

Therefore, please don't take it too personally and also, please provide feedback regarding the things I indicated from the chart.

Best regards,
Violet

zemchyk

Post by zemchyk » 25 Sep 2015

Dear learned members of the forum!

I have a moon in 8 house of Aries with no planets on either side. Right now, after a break up, I am feeling very isolated and bitter, with a feeling that noone understands me; even though, I know that everything will be alright, this loneliness sometimes is so overwhelming, I just cry. Could you please give your kind advice how to live with this emotional burden? Thank you so much!
DOB: 14 of January, 1984, 00:20, Mohyliv-podilskyi, Ukraine.

zemchyk

Post by zemchyk » 25 Sep 2015

Thank you very much, pearl!
It's just because I live in a foreign country, far away from home, and still working on getting my career and financial situation on track, so I thought it could be connected.
Thanks a lot for your kind words, you helped me to feel much better already :)
Last edited by zemchyk on 26 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

zemchyk

Post by zemchyk » 26 Sep 2015

Well, I would love to focus only on career, but the break up was not my initiative. Also, I have noticed that I only meet unavailable men, that are bad news for commitment. So that is why I feel super lonely too, plus my friends don't really understand my emotional sufferings, so I thought I can ask for some remedy...

pushya

Post by pushya » 30 Oct 2015

To add to the discussion -

chart details - DOB: 22-feb-1986 Time: 22:06 Place: Trichinopoly , India.

Description of KD that best suits: One who even when offered good stuff in life,makes a NIL out of it due to illusion or mind(moon) play.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 30 Oct 2015

Hi

From the above write-up by Rao, I find two conditions regarding Kemadrum Yoga as being very strict. The write-up does not indicate of any exceptions specific to the conditions although there are general exceptions ie. exceptions that apply to all but which may not apply to these two (I am quoting as write-up but they are taken from the classics).

Not to mention too many general exceptions except for the ones more pertinent, the two specific strict conditions are :

(1) Moon is waning - here the author specifically indicates there are no exceptions. How true is it? I think yes, Moon waning indicates more of spiritual and less on seeking of materialism, so in fact as far as penury is concerned, it does apply. In my case, my Moon however is participating in a Parijatha Yoga with Saturn

(2) Moon in 7th with no aspect to Jupiter. I see this even in Saptarishis magazine.....but Saptarishis also say Moon aspected by Jupiter in Navamsa largely cancels Kemadrum Yoga......and should also cancel this second condition as well since it is the same planets - Moon and Jupiter - that are involved. I have these.

From my experience the Kemadrum Yoga does exist but the condition is largely cancelled. I am surmising if my Moon were happen to be lonely and not in kendra with Venus in Lagna opposing it, the situation might have been worse. But one or two conditions come in to pull in the other direction as well. Saturn is strong and so is Venus, Venus being situated in Pushya in the Ascendant and own Navamsa too.

The tediosity is made worse by me having a Kaal Sarpa Yoga. But this also is largely cancelled on either ends of the Kaal Sarpa through the nodes forming various Raja Yogas by being situated in a kendra/trine and influenced by planets ruling kendra/trine.

Really a hodgepodge of factors when analysing a chart.

Rgds
Hock Leong

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 30 Oct 2015

I definately have this 'drum yoga with lonely moon in 12th.
But then there would be many a charts like this or similar..confusing!
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Nov 2015

KD yoga when it exists, does make one lonely depending on its intensity. When moon in lagna, waning or waxing, it gets partially cancelled apart from aspects.
Anyway it seems that when one does not want to be isolated, the circumstances make him isolated and it is not his choice to remain so, further sometimes, it could frustrate him to make him spiritual or philosphical.
It is not true that KD makes one disinterested in materialistic aspects. Not at all. The only effect is making you isolated whether you like it or not.

Dev

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 02 Nov 2015

zemchyk wrote:Dear learned members of the forum!

I have a moon in 8 house of Aries with no planets on either side. Right now, after a break up, I am feeling very isolated and bitter, with a feeling that noone understands me; even though, I know that everything will be alright, this loneliness sometimes is so overwhelming, I just cry. Could you please give your kind advice how to live with this emotional burden? Thank you so much!
DOB: 14 of January, 1984, 00:20, Mohyliv-podilskyi, Ukraine.

Dear Zemchyk:

Your Kemadruma is cancelled.... Mars and exalted Saturn aspects moon. Strong swashetra Ju (placed in karakamsha) aspects moon.

The moment I saw your experiences in personal life, I was 95% sure Rahu has to be involved.... indeed, you are undergoing Rahu MD and also Ashtama Shani. The personal experiences are classical situations that one faces during Ra MD.

Kemadruma (KD) makes a person eventually make peace with been alone. All ups and downs of life are usually faced alone by the person with KD. In your chart, it is negated to a large extent (as explained earlier). D-9 shows Moon conjunct with Su and Ma with aspect receiving from Me. Ve is in 2H from moon in D-9... eventually or overtime, you will receive support from others.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 02 Nov 2015

KD Yoga makes you lonely.
Bright Moon signifies the ability to enjoy materialism. Dark Moon otherwise. It also shows whether the person is well adjusted in life or not.
Kaal Sarpa Yoga shows circumstances for which you have no control.
Waning Moon shows spirituality as you progress in life.
Waxing Moon shows more opportunities for materiality as you progress in life.

All the above factors have dimensions of bhanga (cancellation) and intensity.

The one factor with hardly any cancellation and whose intensity is great is that of the Bright and Dark Moon. That is why generally most astrologers look at this factor first and foremost in the chart.

Some padas of certain Nakshatras like loneliness especially if it rises in the Ascendant. It may offset the dislike of loneliness shown by the Moon surrounded with planets around it - Sun and Saturn are exception (they are kings) and Mars can go either way, Ketu just need one close love and Rahu just need an audience......thus the planets near Moon may also alter the characteristics of the Moon including his need for companionship. Venus with Moon definitely shows a person who strives for companionship.

Any relationship of Moon (mind and comforts) with Lagna (physical body) also shows loneliness (Kemadrum Yoga) cancelled of course.

explorings
Donor
Donor

zemchyk wrote:Well, I would love to focus only on career, but the break up was not my initiative. Also, I have noticed that I only meet unavailable men, that are bad news for commitment. So that is why I feel super lonely too, plus my friends don't really understand my emotional sufferings, so I thought I can ask for some remedy...
this is also typical effects of Ra MD

explorings
Donor
Donor

Also, I do want to add, "loneliness" like "happiness" is a state of mind. What others may perceive as loneliness may not be so according to you.

I have a strong Kemadruma (KD) yoga.
- Virgo Lagna; Moon in 8th house Aries; only aspect is from a vargottam retro Ju.
- No planets in 7H and 9H.
- All planets except moon trapped between Ra-Ke axis; Kal Sarpa dosha with only luminary outside the axis.
Moon stands alone in D-9 too with a weak aspect from Ju and Mars.
Above all - moon is my atmakaraka.

As a child (and even today), I have very few close friends but in my free time I would prefer to read, write poems/stories, or draw rather than go outside and play.

I am not a complete introvert - but would prefer to be and do things alone (given a choice). Initially when I moved away from home I use to feel lonely... overtime, I have made peace with been alone and now enjoy the same.

All ups and downs of life were sudden and I have mostly faced them alone. Do I feel lonely - sometimes (pretty much like everyone else at times) but given an option I would still prefer to be left alone. Even a simple shopping trip with more than two friends gives me a headache.

Does that make me a loner - NO... I just love to be alone, do things alone, and eventually learnt how to do things alone. Some of my friends think I am a loner, some feel I am wayy too independent and some feel I am too stubborn and proud to take any helps from others - What one perceives as "loneliness" may not be the same for the other person. So, IMHO "loneliness" is just a state of mind.

Also, my relationship with my mother is very strong, healthy, and emotionally fulfilling in spite of Moon in 8H or Moon suffering from KD or 12L (Sun) exchange with 4L (Ju). My mother is also independent and physically healthy though according to me she is very emotional. My Moon MD coincided with my early childhood and I had lots of affection, love, and attention from my mother and maternal uncles.

We need to take these yogas with pinch of salt. This is a paragraph from Kapiel Raj that I had read a long time ago from (I don't agree with all his predictions - but this one i do agree):-
"Guys, please stop fearing Kemdrum dosh. Kemdrum dosh dosen't give poverty, bad relationship with family or abandonment from mother. Too many horoscope with no such effects. The only ones I saw had a strong connection of Moon with a malefic planet in D1 and D9 chart. Kemdrum dosh means no planet on either side of the moon, as in 2nd or 12th from the moon. This simply means you enjoy being alone, and love to do things by yourself, you will find yourself alone in all upside and downside of life. This also makes you very stubborn and bossy, in business such people do very well. You have to stop reading classical text or astrologers who put fear in you about this. And asepct of planets upon Moon nullity the effect of this dosha. To over come this yoga if effected by aspect of malefic, one needs to do creative things, especially writing, blogging and vlogging."
Last edited by explorings on 02 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Helius wrote:Well said "explorings", I always had a huge group of excellent friends (many of them are successful hard working elders, and several groups of classmates from abroad who would love to visit/chat any time) and cheerful relatives around me yet i always preferred to get busy with my own work instead of meeting/chatting with friends and i like it this way though sometimes i think moon being alone (only on either side but moon and lagna has both has planets on Kendra so all well) might cause this...

Yet i dont regret (i do regret that im still single :( and yet i dont go around searching for a suitable match is a different story :wink: )... ditto ;)

A person is really lonely only when he is really alone, cut of from the rest of the world with absolutely no single choice. :) yeah like in a jail/prison/hospital - involuntary/forced isolation or seclusion ;) but then again is it lonliness or boredom :|

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Nov 2015

Any relationship of Moon (mind and comforts) with Lagna (physical body) also shows loneliness (Kemadrum Yoga) cancelled of course.

Thanks Khoo.
From what I experience, may be partly there but intensity decreases with time.
Dev

maaya2015
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maaya2015 » 04 Nov 2015

One of my close relative has birth date 28/12/1999 and birth time 7:24 pm,birth place kollam(district),kerala,India.Pls help me to find out kemadruma yoga in the birth chart and if present it is cancelled or what are the remedies for that?
Last edited by maaya2015 on 05 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

maaya2015
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maaya2015 » 04 Nov 2015

kollam(district),kerala,India

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Nov 2015

Remedies are not necessary. If at all listening to music, learning and practising yoga would help.
If it is strong, it would make them isolated not by their choice but due to fate.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 Nov 2015

@Explorings - thanks for a very insightful post.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

maaya2015
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maaya2015 » 06 Nov 2015

[quote="maaya2015"]One of my close relative has birth date 28/12/1999 and birth time 7:24 pm,birth place kollam(district),kerala,India.Pls help me to find out kemadruma yoga in the birth chart and if present it is cancelled or what are the remedies for that?[/quote]

I haven't got a n answer for the above said query .Pls help me to find .