Mercury and neechabhanga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Mercury and neechabhanga

Post by vikram_ultimate » 29 Sep 2012

Does mercury attain neechabhanga raja yoga status automatically for a virgo ascendant and with Moon in 10th house please let me know

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mercury and neechabhanga

Post by vikram_ultimate » 10 Oct 2012

Can anyone let me know regarding this neecha bhanga because I ll be running this Mercury Dasha from 32 year of age please anyone many astrologers have said for Virgo ascendant Mercury mahadasha will be a golden period especially if a person chants the Vishnu Sahasranama before it actually kicks in(Dasha)

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 12 Oct 2012

Hi nina thanks for the reply Mercury is in Leo in the Navamsa in the 5th house and its Vimsopaka Bala is around 11.3 and Shadbala of 450.85 ,mercury dasha will start in 2019 for me thats the reason I wanted to know regarding it :) thanks again i feel it is strong enough :) wat say ?

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

And its got around 7.51 rupas(Shadbala) ...

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sorry , one more question does'nt the direct aspect of Mercury on Virgo its exaltation sign help in neechbhanga apart from Jupiter because the dispositor of the exaltation of Mercury is mercury itself right?

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 12 Oct 2012

vikram_ultimate wrote:Sorry , one more question does'nt the direct aspect of Mercury on Virgo its exaltation sign help in neechbhanga apart from Jupiter because the dispositor of the exaltation of Mercury is mercury itself right?
This is not NB condition but it helps Mercury as Virgo is its MT sign also not because it aspects is exalted sign. All Debiliated planets always aspect their exaltation sign but it does not grant them neecha bhanga.
NB and NBRY are different. The most effective NBRY is said to occur in 10H as it is the strongest of all the kendras.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

So does the Shadbala come into play because Mercury has a Shadbala of 450 and rupas in Shadbala of 7.51 as I have metnioned so does this make mercury strong to give effects during its dasha?

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 14 Oct 2012

Thanks a lot for the reply

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 14 Oct 2012

Where is Venus and Jupiter and what is their strength.

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Venus is in Aries (8th house) in Bharani Nakshatra and Jupiter is in Aquarius :) I do not remember the exact Shadbala values but I am sure Jupiter shadbala is not that high 388 and Venus is around 397 or 400 I believe :)

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

To be frank my entire life has been a huge struggle where everytime I encounter fear it brings out the champion in me and then the champion dies down and again rises to be frank like the Phoenix but I have got bored of dying and rising again from the ashes :) this struggle has been internal as well as external probably because I am running A retrograde Saturn dasha in the 3rd house and I am still left with around 6.5 years to go :)