Neech Bang Raj yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
broken1wing
Neech Bang Raj yoga

Post by broken1wing » 17 Sep 2012

Libra ascendant....moon and Venus in 12th....12th house virgo with ruler mercury in 3rd house!! Mercury retrograde and in state of infancy. Since Mercury is in quadrant to moon....does it still cause cancellation of debilitation of Venus.....thus cause neech bang raj yoga??????

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Neech Bang Raj yoga

Post by vikram_ultimate » 21 Sep 2012

Yeah I had a similar doubt too ,when mercury is in a kendra to ascendant virgo and kendra to Moon does it constitute a neechabhanga raja yoga.I heard this yoga is similar to the eruption of a volcano or a rocket getting launched with enough escape velocity .But the individual has to do a lot of waiting.How will the dasha be for an individual with the following combination.Can someone please reply?

broken1wing

Post by broken1wing » 19 Oct 2012

[quote="broken1wing"]Libra ascendant....moon and Venus in 12th....12th house virgo with ruler mercury in 3rd house!! Mercury retrograde and in state of infancy. Since Mercury is in quadrant to moon....does it still cause cancellation of debilitation of Venus.....thus cause neech bang raj yoga??????[/quote]

Can someone please answer this one query????

light1

Post by light1 » 07 Apr 2019

Hi
Pisces Ascendant with Deblitated Mercury in Pisces. Does this causes a Neecha Banga Raja Yoga.
Can any please guide me?