MAHAPURUSHA YOGA

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: MAHAPURUSHA YOGA

Post by uspa » 23 Oct 2013

Elipsisji,

Does the conjunction of 6th and 12th lord in the 11th house in this chart lead to – Neechabhanga yoga for mars ?

Details:- 27 April 2009, 8:07 a.m, Newark-Delaware-USA.

Thank you for your guidance once again !!!

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

uspa wrote:Elipsisji,

Does the conjunction of 6th and 12th lord in the 11th house in this chart lead to – Neechabhanga yoga for mars ?

I am sorry I meant to ask- Does it lead to Vipareeta rajayoga ?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 23 Oct 2013

No indicators of Vipareeta Raja Yoga in the chart.

best.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

bharath

Post by bharath » 23 Oct 2013

Dear Elipsis,

Please find below details :

DOB---02-06-2003 (Male)
Time----21:05pm
Place----Trichur,Kerala(76E21;10N18).

1. What will be effect of exalted Mars & Jupiter aspecting.

2. Four planets Mars,Jupiter ,Rahu & Ketu exalted any special yoga will create?

3. Since Saturn in 7th bhava with moon any marriage issues & how will be the Saturn MD

With Best Regards,
Binu Menon

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

uspa wrote:

Elipsisji,

Does this chart show a Neechabhanga rajayoga for Jupiter debilitated in Capricorn ? I was reading somewhere that if jupiter is debilitated but saturn is placed in a Kendra house that leads to a Neechabhanga raja yoga. In this chart yogakaraka saturn is placed in 4th house and moon is exalted in the 1st house.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

bharath wrote:Dear Elipsis,

Please find below details :

DOB---02-06-2003 (Male)
Time----21:05pm
Place----Trichur,Kerala(76E21;10N18).

3. Since Saturn in 7th bhava with moon any marriage issues & how will be the Saturn MD

With Best Regards,
Binu Menon

It will be good for finances, education and children (post marriage).

No yoga in particular. Mars and Venus is in benefic disposition forming Shanka Yoga in the chart which is good for prosperity and happiness.

Saturn MD will be very tough, although Saturn in the 7th attains digbala - it brings a very responsible married life.

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

uspa wrote:
uspa wrote:

Elipsisji,

Does this chart show a Neechabhanga rajayoga for Jupiter debilitated in Capricorn ? I was reading somewhere that if jupiter is debilitated but saturn is placed in a Kendra house that leads to a Neechabhanga raja yoga. In this chart yogakaraka saturn is placed in 4th house and moon is exalted in the 1st house.
Yes, it does have one Neechabhanga yoga but its not very strong because of the retrograde Saturn. You still have to perform Jupiter related remedies - you can contact Ramanan or other experts in this matter.

guru

Post by guru » 24 Oct 2013

guru wrote:Elipsis ji, can u look for yogas in my chart and there effectiveness...

DOB - 29 12 1972
place - Tenkasi
TOB - 10:20 AM (IST)

Thanks in advance
elipsis wrote:Dear Guru,

There are many yogas in the chart, if you have any specific question do let me know. Its not possible for me to write about every yoga in the chart.

Regards
Dear Elipisji

With respect to my chart I would like to know yogas with respect to be successful Business man - Dhana / Raja /

Thanks & Regards

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 24 Oct 2013

Dear Guru,

You will experience considerable losses in business during the transit of saturn over your 9th, 10th and 11th houses, I suggest not to start any business without joint partnerships with someone very close. The current transit of Saturn over Libra will be difficult and transit over Scorpio and Sagittarius will be challenging with regard to wealth.

Your finances look moderate.

Regards

YogiYugesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by YogiYugesh » 24 Oct 2013

Deleted
Last edited by YogiYugesh on 24 Oct 2013, edited 1 time in total.
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 24 Oct 2013

The effects of Sasa yoga will be weak- Saturn is retrograde and afflicted by Venus, Rahu, Ketu- the native probably will face difficulties in marriage and property dealings.

YogiYugesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by YogiYugesh » 24 Oct 2013

deleted
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

sumap

Post by sumap » 25 Oct 2013

Dear Elipsis,

Please find below chart:

DOB---22-03-1971 (Male)
Time----9:10am
Place----Kerala(76E35;10N10).

presently I am working abroad & I want to start a business,is it a good time for me.Presently my Jupiter MD is going on,how will be the Saturn MD(debilitated) any Neecha Bhanga Raj yoga available in my chart?

Regards,
Suman

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 25 Oct 2013

Not a good idea to start your own business - but sub periods of Moon, Sun, Mercury and Jupiter will be fortunate. Saturn MD will be very tough.

You must take second opinion before making any decision.

Regards

sumap

Post by sumap » 26 Oct 2013

Elipsis,

Saturn MD will be difficult due to health or wealth viz ?can you give some details of consequences.

Regards,
Suman

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 26 Oct 2013

Saturn MD will affect your health and finances. But there is still plenty of time to secure your wealth and health. I advise you to make good use of your Jupiter MD.

manuj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by manuj » 08 Nov 2013

Dob-22 9 1995
Tob -22:53
Pob-ghaziabad, uttar pradesh , India

Any yoga????

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Post by powerboss » 08 Nov 2013

Being a taurus ascendant, my mars is in 7th own house scorpio and i think it is ruchak yoga, not sure when will it materialize.

Other than that my lagna lord venus is debilitated being in Virgo, but with Mercury in Mooltrikon, retrograde and combust, does cause Venus neechbhang yoga?

Any special yogas in my chart?

For last few months my earnings is continuously going down.
Last edited by powerboss on 08 Dec 2015, edited 1 time in total.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 09 Nov 2013

Dear powerboss,

You chart shows Chandrika yoga, this means your Saturn period will bring you wealth and respect connected with your profession. Sub-periods of Mars and Rahu will also be mildly benefic.

Regards

YogiYugesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by YogiYugesh » 10 Nov 2013

This s chart of my brother. There are 2 M P Yoga. Would proprty and building hose lucky for him?
5 dec 1982
21. 05
Vidisha MP
India
Seems some good yogas in his 5 th house too?

YogiYugesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by YogiYugesh » 10 Nov 2013

Elipsis ji can you please suggest some remedy for this girl for happy marriage and solving financial problems.
11 June 1985
9.38 am
Togliatty
Russia

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 10 Nov 2013

Dear Yogesh,

I am not expert in marriage remedies - you should contact RV Ramanan for specific remedies, as far as finance is concerned she'll just have to be patient for a while.

Her Jupiter is well placed even though it is debilitated.

Regards

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

YogiYugesh wrote:This s chart of my brother. There are 2 M P Yoga. Would proprty and building hose lucky for him?
5 dec 1982
21. 05
Vidisha MP
India
Seems some good yogas in his 5 th house too?
It would be best for him to buy property instead of building one. If his grandparents/parents own property he can get that also ;)

Regards

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 10 Nov 2013

Long running thread and good body of knowledge.
Elipsis, here is a chart with Hamsa MP.

I will apply the rules here and please confirm if these are good.

Ju is retro, this should make MP less effective.
Ju is aspected by néecha Venus it's enemy, again negative.
Ju is Neecha in D9 , renders it powerless.
In d charts this ju looks good in D24, d10.
shadabala is highest amongst all planets in the chart. This is good and supportive.

Ideally this chart shows not vet strong effects of MP yoga. It will give general good effects in its md.
Please share your views.

Also I see very strongly cursed Ve in this chart. It has always bothered me.
Ve is Neecha and in Simha navamsa.
It is afflicted by both mars and Saturn through 4th and 3rd aspect.
The only saving grace is Jupiter's full aspect on it. Had it been trinal aspect I think it would have been more effective.

Please provide your assessment on 10h and debilitated Venus in it.
Last edited by Ghrishneswar on 10 Nov 2013, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

yes, it does make the MP less effective, but on the other hand Jupiter trines Saturn - this is considered to be a powerful raja yoga there is but since both Saturn and Jupiter is retrograde that makes it less effective again.

Hamsa Yoga:

D9: Depositor is in 8th from Asc (30s)
D10: depositor is in 12th from Asc (40s)
D45: depositor is in 12th from Asc (50s)

Jupiter has 0 points in Dasa Varga.

So Hamsa yoga is quite weak.

Even though Venus is debilitated and Jupiter is retro - both are placed in benefic stars for this horoscope so this can bring considerable wealth and fortune during transits and sub periods of these planets.

Saturn is affecting the 7th and Retro Mars affects 6th house with debilitated Venus in the 10th, this can bring tensions with regard to marriage- D45 also confirms this as Venus, Saturn and Mars are in mutual trines showing that there will be no change in the quality of marriage.

The only saving grace is Mars in parivarthana with Mercury, this will reduce the amount of negativity produced by 7th house and Venus.

Regards