Combination of Mars and Saturn

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Combination of Mars and Saturn

Post by Astrodude » 28 Jun 2014

[quote="shilpa"][quote="rajatmalhotra2008"]I have read many articles related to combination of Saturn and Mars in same house.. People say that this is a very dangerous combination.. Such people may commit sucide or they destroy themself...

Please let me know your thoughts. Shoud we take care these things while selecting a life partner ?[/quote]

Dear Rajat,

The Sa-Ma association, through conjunction, mutual aspect or mutual kendra with each other......is something to keep an eye on when reviewing any chart.
Sa-Ma....along with Mo-Me and Sa-Mo are associations that can be potential "chart spoilers".

Shani denotes law, order, discipline, slow, masses, servants........and Mars is dashing, reckless, aggressive, the warrior class.
putting them together is like bringing opposite poles together....creates repelling, explosive destructive energy.
Shani being cautious is worried of Mars..........Mars being reckless is ignorant of the powers of much stronger Shani.
And both being natural malefics.....when aggitated bring out the worst of their destructive forces...their i s aggression, violence, brutality associated with the outcome.
Deadly diseases, accidents, explosive emotional breaks....[u]could be the worst-side outcomes[/u], if the rest of the chart is bad(no mitigations)......and native is caught in the dasas /antaras......of shani-mangal......plus unfavorable transitory triggers......and if either or both of these are associated with dusthans....
Normally shani-mangal in rasi chart is indicative of some signifucant curses from the past lives carried forward. D60 should give a clue.

Readers should nor jump up with concern when they see a shani-mangal association..... because
As you can see probabilistically......so many of these adverse factors acting simultaneously....is rare.
Often rimes in normal charts......this will cause normal human issues.....because Often times there are mitigations>.....
Mitigations tihe adversity could be :

1) Swakshetra or Exaltation placement of Shani /and or Mangal.
2) Drishti of benefics
3) Strength (amsabala) of either of the planets in dasavarga charts.
4) avoidance of a trigger....i.e not hitting the unfavurable shani-mangal dasas or transits
5) High degree of separation between Mars-Saturn even when in conjunction or aspect

Regards[/quote]

Hi Shilpa,

Can you tell me what type of bad karmas will have been passed to the native because of Saturn and Mars conjunction?

Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 28 Jun 2014

Dear Astrodude,
It's very hard to say generically....we have to see what house it is occurring in the Rasi chart....what houses Ma and Sa rule
and also look at D60 and the which amsa Sa and Ma are placed in that chart.

generically speaking social injustice and violence are the themes to look for...against whom, and in what intensity to be determined by examinations as I stated above
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 28 Jun 2014

shilpa wrote:Dear Astrodude,
It's very hard to say generically....we have to see what house it is occurring in the Rasi chart....what houses Ma and Sa rule

generically speaking social injustice and violence are the themes to look for...against whom, and in what intensity to be determined by examinations as I stated above
regards
Hi Shilpa

What about Mars /Saturn Conjunction in 7th house from Asc in general ?
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 29 Jun 2014

[quote="shilpa"]Dear Astrodude,

regards[/quote]

Dear Shilpa,

This is a curious situation- Mars and Saturn Conjunction. Lots of situations are possible with this position. Saturn is more powerful than mars, no doubt!

But Mars can put in every ounce of energy that it has against Saturn (considering a fairly close conjunction). If that is the case then the effects will be devastating. Obviously, even the full power of Mars cannot destroy Saturn. This is the whole point of why this position is dangerous. Since Saturn just gives back Mars whatever blow it has received which may or may not destroy Mars.

That is why this conjunction creates a battleground on that particular house they are residing in. This type of position will definitely damage the ego of the person.

The devastative effects again can be of two types - Physical or Emotional. We cant say which one might be worse. I think this type of position having connections with moon along with Rahu or Ketu can even make the person go insane. On the other hand it can also affect the health too. Too much of emotional stress of physical stress will happen.

But Shilpa, it'll be interesting to find out why when Saturn and Mars combine, it is because of the past life Karmas(Bad karmas due to our ancestors) that has happened. Saturn is the Judge who gives Justice based on everyone's Karmas.

But why Mars?

And when does the person get relief from the suffering?

Too many questions need answering. I'll give you an interesting chart with Saturn and Mars conjunction happening in 6th House Capricorn for Leo Ascendant. Lets discuss!

DOB- 14th March,1992
TOB- 17:20:00
POB- Pune

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 29 Jun 2014

Dear astrodude,
Re: that chart I have following thoughts from Rasi onyl:

--Mars is the YK and exalted
--and shani in swakshetra

and largly the maleficity of bothg is shed off..both are strongly placed

--the two together give this native tremendous energy and drive ....and strength and positive character to succeed...in vocation / professional matters ( ruled by 6th)......will also crush the enemy or hurdles.

--signification of 4th house such as properties and 9th house such as general luck will also be excellent in this chart

--but however positive this combination is there is repelling energy...too much energy means very aggressive......doesn't find it easy to get along with others.

-one major accident or sickness in life ( it may have already occurred) but in spite of the severity the native will come out of it well.

--it's a good chart with foreign settlement also strongly indicated.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 01 Jul 2014

Dear Shilpa,

Shani in swakshetra means?

Yes you are right in most of the parts. the native is strong minded to fight back. But see the moon. It is in the 12th house aspected by saturn and mars both.

The person suffers from a lot of depression to a great extent.

And yea, the person does get into fights with people.

But if you consider the maha dashas, the native's saturn mahadasha is over and mercury MD has just started. It is debilitated in 8th house (the 2nd and 11th L). Also the lagna lord disappears in the 8th house where it forms a conjunction with mercury.

But one other important thing is there is a parivartana yoga between jupiter and sun even though that happens in the 8th house.

The strength of dhan yogas are not strong.. Sun and Mercury in 8th and yogakaraka mars eventhough exalted is in 6th but it does form a rajayoga becoz of saturn but then again they are arch enemies. What this raja yoga has given for the person is also not clear considering the fact that it has already happend since Saturn MD is over.

Regarding foreign settlement, how did you come to the conclusion?

Regards

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 28 Jul 2014

I know one of my college-friend having Shani+Mangal+Rahu conjunction in her horoscope is leading a successful and complete life in all aspects. Don't know her time of birth but Shani-Mangal yoga exists. Both herself and her husband are B.Tech, both employed in govt jobs, married in 2006 (arranged), have two daughters (7 & 4).....happy life altogether. I call her "The complete woman" 8) ....No diseases, accidents, emotional trauma, "curses" due to Shani-Mangal yoga, as said above, exists in her life.

DOB: 3rd June 1980, time unknown, Durgapur (West Bengal)

Regards.

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 19 Aug 2014

Dear DD,
The time of birth can be 23hrs15mins.Sa-Ma gives benefic results when they become lagna lord/lord of trines.More so if associated with Ju. See her horoscope you get all answers.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

skb11

Post by skb11 » 14 Dec 2014

kindly please suggest what is with this girl and boys horoscope

female
11/02/1986
11:39am
rajkot
gujarat

male
8/10/1977
2:10 pm afternoon
bangalore
karnataka

girl has SATRUN AND MARS TOGETHER IN 8TH HOUSE , WITH ARIES ASCENDENT
boy has SATRUN AND VENUS together in 8 th house

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 12 Aug 2015

Can someone please tell the effect of Saturn and Mars in 12th house?
Saturn a Yogkaraka and Mars a Marak planets being lord of 2nd and 7th for Libra Asc.
Dob: Feb 8th 1982, Tob: 23:35, Pob: Baroda
Ketu drishti on Moon too. Mars holding lower degree than Saturn- does that matter in any way?
Overall what kind of result will mars-Saturn conjunction in 12th house would give?

sathya prakash

Post by sathya prakash » 26 Mar 2016

Hi,

Anyone , can u predict the effect of mars and Saturn for these members

March14, 1986, coimbatore , 11:45pm . Scorpio asc , mars and Saturn in lagna.

Feb20, 2016 , coimbatore 12:16 PM Taurus asc, mars and Saturn in 6/7 th house ?

parijataka
Contributor
Contributor

Post by parijataka » 26 Mar 2016

Gurus and others, what would be the effect of Mar(7th lord) and Saturn(9th & 10th lord) parivartana for vrishabha lagna ascendant ? DOB - 23/12/1986, POB - 13.35 N, 74.79 E, TOB - 4:55 PM.

rachana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rachana » 10 Apr 2016

I have mars+saturn+moon in the same house.. I get good results only when I put in lots of hard work.. luck factor never works for me.. so I believe that mars + saturn conjunction makes you very hard working..

Pims
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Pims » 21 Feb 2018

Hi

My brother's fiance is having Saturn and Mars in 4th house..Her lagna is libra..she has been told that her husband will definitely die in young age..to be precise at the age of 49.

Can it be true??

Please suggest any remedies 

Thank you

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 21 Feb 2018

Pims wrote:
21 Feb 2018
My brother's fiance is having Saturn and Mars in 4th house..Her lagna is libra..she has been told that her husband will definitely die in young age..to be precise at the age of 49.

Can it be true??
No. One person's chart cannot impact the longevity of another person. this is just rubbish perpetuated by lot of fake astrologers in India.. if it were true , such person and others could never get married

arpno99

Post by arpno99 » 15 Mar 2018

Dear Shilpaji/Gurus,

My birth details are

DOB:12-12-1981
Time:10:05 pm

I have a Mars-Sat combination in Rasi (3rd house) but it does not conjunct in Bhava. My Sat-Mars antardasha was a little troublesome.There is also a parivarthana yoga between 3rd and 5th house in Rasi. Will the effects get mitigated due to the difference in degrees and parivartana yoga?

Regards,
Pratap

radspaul
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by radspaul » 17 Apr 2019

I read all the information discussed in the forum. Mine too is mars-sat conjunction in 9th house of scorpio ascendant. I want to do many things in life but nothing materialise. I want to be a fighter but cannot speak up...though I cannot handle injustice.

I am scared as my mangal dasha is coming..
My DOB is 21/6/76,
6;23pm, delhi

Pls throw light on this too..