GURU CHANDAL YOG

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: GURU CHANDAL YOG

Post by anilesh47 » 12 Jul 2010

dear anupamji,

as you mentioned here that it is bad if guru rahu chandal yog formed in dusthana house. I have the same yog in twelth house. you are right that i m atheist. Sometime when matter goes wrong or not comes on favour me then i made bad remarks on deity. But a very next day internally i start to believe in God and i ask for a forgiveness.

Do u see any bad guru chandal yog in my chart? 09th march 1980, 08:10 pm ahmedabad, gujarat

All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 25 Aug 2010

Dear Anupam ji,
I went through your most enlightening exposition of Guru Chandal Yoga. Ii has been very educative to say the least. However when there is no conjunction between Jupiter and Rahu in a House but Jupiter is in the star of Rahu, does it constitute a Guru Chandal yoga? For example Jupiter in Shatabhisha (Lord - Rahu)?

Swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

Dhanusimha

Post by Dhanusimha » 12 May 2016

Is there any method to calculate the strength of Guru chandal dosha? Do we consider orbs? Even though I have both Guru and Rahu in pisces, they are 24 degrees apart within pisces.
I understand that it can't be nullified and really very well can relate with the "unorthodox" term and hence, I know it's in effect.
But how far reaching are the effects?
Does orb indicate anything about the strength of the dosha? Furthermore, as I have learned from various enlightening discussions, rahu essentially affects the capacity of Expressing goodwill of Guru. What if Guru is unusually strong?
And are there any other combinations which reduce the effects of guru chandal dosha? I'm sorry for the barge of questions :D
Your knowledgeable input is appreciated.
Regards

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 12 May 2016

guru chandal yog is okay if your jupiter is well placed in chart. where as if you have your jupiter in libra or aquarius with rahu conjunction , and jupiter being debilitated in navamsa charts the situation becomes deplorable!
i myself have jupiter rahu conjunction in 3rd house, (jupiter debilitated in navamsa) and jupiter rahu transiting over my moon.
stuck up in a situation where one incident needs to happen before i join my job, otherwise! the job is gone samjho!

Dhanusimha

Post by Dhanusimha » 13 May 2016

My Jupiter is adorable. But hey you have a Leo moon too! Hehe...I know what it feels like to have Jupiter and Rahu go over it. (Pardon my laugh, just trying to be brave) Particularly the gochara phase when Jupiter is deemed combust in Leo. Retrograde for Jupiter is over. I wish you get some relief.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 13 May 2016

Yeah, feeling a bit okay, but still not out of worry ! JOB ! BAM!

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 11 Jun 2016

Thanks to jupiter, im now in my job successfully after completing education

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 12 Jun 2016

harshkohli1972 wrote:HI ,

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE ,I FEEL VERY INTERESING WHILE READING SO MANY GOOD ARTICLES
I HAVE JUPITER AND RAHU IN MY FIRST HOUSE MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 15 DEC 1972 I AM SAGGITARIAN ,I FOUND IN SOME ANOTHER SITE THAT JUPITER AND RAHU IN FORST HOUSE MAKE A GURU CHANDAL YOG

ANYONE HERE DISCRIBE ME ABOUT GURU CHANDAL YOG AND ITS REMEDIES,I AM VEY THANKFUL TO HIM/HER IN ADVANCE

HARSH[/b]
Harsh,

Could you please share your birth time and location. Materialistically Rahu in a Kendra with a Trikona Lord makes it very strong and Rajayogakaraka. Similarly Rahu in a Trikona with a Kendra Lord also makes it a RY karaka. Onlything which can be inferred from Guruchandal is that it might make an individual unconventional in his thoughts or approach with respect to an established system. How this pans out in life depends on multiple factors.

Thanks
Aravind

Shreyaspatil

Post by Shreyaspatil » 07 May 2018

Hello everyone,i have guru Chandal yoga in 10th house,that to in Taurus sign where rahu is exalted, in my navamasaa and also Leo as my navamasaa Lagna.with Mars in 5th house in Sagittarius and
Exalted sun in 9th house.what effects does it give in my later life as navamasaa tells later life.i m becoming highly spiritual nowadays now rahu dasa running now ,bit bad phase because rahu is in 8th house in Aries in my Laguna birth chart.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 May 2018

This yoga gives your desired results which are 90% positive and rest is negitive..

joyd.

Shreyaspatil

Rest is negative means

Shreyaspatil

Thank you sir,rest is negative means in what sense

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 May 2018

In a speculation, you won 100 bucks but you lost 10 rupees out of it.so what you got in hand is yours and the rest is the tax for it.In the othersense,that negativity occurs without your notice.so dont worry on lost pennies but enjoy the dollars... :P

Shreyaspatil

Post by Shreyaspatil » 08 May 2018

K sir thank u for the reply.

ra001
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ra001 » 11 Mar 2019

Hi

I have Rahu in 3rd house with Jupiter, I read that this is Guru chandal yoga. In the same house I have Sun and Mer so what are the implications for a libra asc. Thanks.