The Best Yogas Are Found in JHora

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The Best Yogas Are Found in JHora

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 05 Apr 2012

Hi Learned Members

I have written so many posts that by now you should know which are the divisional charts which you can concentrate on to read your overall prospects in life. These are the following divisional charts :

D-1

D-9

D-11

D-60

D-40 (BPHS says D-45 to read for everything but it qualifies that it must reference the Rasi for transits.
D-40 on the other hand can be read on its own to see auspicious or inauspicious events falling on you when relevant planetary dasas take over)

D-10 (because it deals with career)

D-7 (because the Lagna is a secondary karya house in D-7)

If you have a strong planet in the 3rd Bhava like in its own sign in Rasi, then you should read D-3 as well.

Now JHora under the Tab "Other Strengths" in the bottom give you a list of Yogas of the divisional chart, including the Rasi, which you can choose to display by doing a left click of the mouse button.

For example I have a Jaya Yoga in D-7 which is an exalted 10th lord and a debilitated 6th lord. If I were to concetrate on only Rasi and D-9, I would never have known I have this Yoga.

Similarly I have a Vasumati Yoga which gives me abundant wealth in D-7 with Mercury and Venus in the 3rd and Jupiter in the 6th.

In D-60 I have a Vishnu Yoga the description which read as :

The 9th lord, 10th lord and Navamsa lord of 9th conjoin the 2nd.

My 9th and 10th lord in D-60 is Mars and Jupiter respectively and Mars is also my Navamsa lord of the 9th lord (in D-60 ie. Mars as mentioned). So JHora is able to keep track of the planetary rulerships across divisional charts, while computing the Yogas of a particular divsional chart. That is VERY POWERFUL.

Also in my D-60 I have a Saraswati Yoga which read as :

Mercury, Jupiter and Venus in kendras/konas/2nd. Jupiter in own/exaltatio/friendly sign.

Last but not least, JHora is able to keep track of the AK, AmK, BK etc. in the Rasi Chart and use these in the evaluation of the Yogas in a particular divisional chart. For example, in my D-10 I have :

Raja Sambandha because my Atmaya Karaka (AmK) is in a Kona

Also a Raja Sambandha because my Atmaya Karaka (AmK) is in a kendra/kona from my Atmakaraka (AK).

Mars is my Atmaya Karaka (AmK) in Rasi and Moon is my Atmakaraka (AK) in Rasi.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: The Best Yogas Are Found in JHora

Hi

My D-40 has :

Parivraja/Pravrajya where the Moon's dispositor which is Mars in D-40, is aspected only by Saturn. According to JHora, Mars shows a Buddhist or a tantrik.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi

As another example my D-7 has :

Bhaarathi Yoga

where the Navamsa dispositor (which is Venus) of the 5th lord (which is also Venus in D-7) joins the 9th lord (in D-7, this is Mercury).

And of course I have Brahma Yoga which is quite hard to obtain which is :

Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in kendras from the 9th lord (ie. Jupiter is in kendra to 9th lord Mercury), 11th lord (ie. Venus is in kendra to 11th lord Mars) and 1st/10th lord (ie. Mercury is in Kendra to the 10th lord Venus) respectively.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 06 Apr 2012

I have Brahma Yoga in D1, Jupiter in Asc, venus in 11th, Mercury in 10th[virgo].

Theres also one more yoga called - Japadhyanasamadhi Yoga, if there is a link between 9th and the 10th lord in D9 it means the person will be engaged in spiritual endeavors. :idea:
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 06 Apr 2012

Theres also one more yoga called - Japadhyanasamadhi Yoga, if there is a link between 9th and the 10th lord in D9 it means the person will be engaged in spiritual endeavors.
what do you mean by the link here?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

10th lord in D9 is very strong and is aspected or conjunct with 9th lord.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 06 Apr 2012

oh....then it means i have this too in my navamsa chart :D

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

congrats. time to party :P

dreamstrue
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dreamstrue » 02 May 2012

Dear All,

i have a native's chart. Jhora shows, he has 2 brahma yog, Parivrajya yog, Vasumati, Harsha, GKY in D1.
vimshamsha (d-20) again has Brahma yoga with GKY.
D-24 again shows Brahma yoga, sadhu yoga, vimala, harsha, GKY.
D-30 again shows sadhu, harsha with GKY.
He has a very tough wife and already tried to run away but came back for his son.
some say he is coward but very very spiritual and religious.
what can be said about his abaondoning his family again. his details are 23 Jan 1974, 3.15 am, mumbai (amavasya born).

best regards,
dreamstrue

dreamstrue
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dreamstrue » 04 May 2012

Hello Khoo ji,

If you can please find some time to see the persons chart, it would be great (earlier message). there are 5 planets in a house and the new development is that he is going to live separately from his wife & son from next month as soon he gets possession of his new flat. he is hammered betn wife, mother and son. Please is there any ray of hope which i can give his mother !!!

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gopalrao » 19 Jul 2012

Dear Khoo Hock Leong

When I generated my chart on JHOra, I am seeing lot of raja yogas and yogas in D-1 , D-9 , D-10. Will these relly happen ? Because my position now is zero.

Regards...Gopal