Some Rare Yogas

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Some Rare Yogas

Post by lakshmi01 » 25 Jun 2012

s
Last edited by lakshmi01 on 26 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 25 Jun 2012

Hina ji,

In my view, in addition to mars aspecting lagna, moon's position/star is vital for courage.

I know a case with cancer lagna, mars in 10th vargotam, but moon in 4th in libra. jup in 7th aspect asc.

Though Mars here is very powerful aspects lagna as well as lord, the native is mild, cool in speech and also a good singer! (will post data later as i dont have now)

In Maharani ji's case i think moon in sagittarius, made the difference though caring nature of cancer may be hidden inside!

another case 17.07.1976, 9.20 pm, 11.00 North, 77.00 east.

Mars in leo in 7th, aspect lagna and moon in 2nd pisces, native a lady,aggressive in speech but of a timid nature! husband of native is also aggressive but less compared to her.

another native i remember is gemini lagna , moon in aries, mars in 6th scorpio. Native is usually cool but flares up suddenly when provoked. but less enemies, diplomatic natured.

Other case is of my two colleagues,both have Taurus ascendents, one has mars in 6th and moon in 2nd, other is mars in 10th and moon in 12th with saturn., both are mild, sweet tongued, but when provoked you have to hear the worst galis! and face the bull :lol:

so the rule for mars in lagna or aspects lagna works provided moon, ascendent supports it, is my view

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 26 Jun 2012

Swamy,

thanks for the patience ....

my query was did we invent the mythology to suit the mathematics for everything..jyotisha is ultimately a "Pratakshya Shastra" which manifests in the timing of events and its occurence thereof in individual lives and collective lives of nations......so my query was just that ..maybe like a chicken or egg query like who came first and there is no concrete answer to that , but would like to know your views on that....

thanks

ila
dear ila,

You have asked a tricky question. Mythological stories are rupaks or allegories through which different jyotish principles are explained. So yes, to some extent.

But the surprising thing is that our mythologies contain as many principles of jyotish and hidden rules and a vereity of other info about jyotish, as any purely jyotish book. Esp Vishnu Puran, Shiv Puran, Padma Puran, Kalika Puran and Narad Puran.

In fact Narad Puran is considered a must read if you want to learn the Nakshatras. Purans are later compilations, even earlier texts have a host of information about astrology. Like the first detailed info about the Nks and the Sarvatobhadra Chakra is found in the Atharva Veda.

For instance, the colour of Shani is considered to be black. But in Padma Puran Shani is also mentioned as 'Babhru varna' i.e. reddish brown. Babhru literally means a cat.

Such info comes very handy while trying to figure out many things, looks for instance.

To wrap it up, the books of mythology, esp the Purans not only carry explanatory stories of jyotish phenomenons, but to some extent, they themselves are books of astrology too.

SK.
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Jul 2012

by anuradha » 100612

Can you replicate the same analysis if i showed you another chart with a Bhaskara yoga ?
Next chart is of Sarena Williams where ''Bhaskar Yoga'' is applicable liberally not literally, Mercury is in the 2H from the Sun and Moon is in the 12H, Mercury and Moon are in 3-11 axis, Jupiter is in the 2H from Moon not in the 5H as per the Yoga.But Jupiter is the 5L from Moon and 9L from Lagna . Mars[ LL] and Mercury[ 3L and 6L] has NK exchange. She is fearless, has lot of wealth and knows the art of playing Tennis.
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 020607.htm
Sarena Williams won the Wimbledon in Rahu -Saturn- Jupiter, Saturn is closely conjunct with Jupiter in 6H in D-1 . regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 15 Jul 2012

Pravrajya Yoga:

When 4 or more planets possessed of strength occupy the same house then the person becomes a Sanyasi
(More in detail, see here: http://tinyurl.com/86xm8nu)

Few other indications are:
1. Moon and Saturn together in arudha lagna: Renunciation and an austere life

2. Moon and Saturn together aspecting arudha lagna: Inclination to renounce material comforts

3. The 10th lord in a kendra/kona with atleast 4 other planets: Ascetic who attains emancipation

4. Lagna at the end of a sign with a benefic in it, Jupiter in a kendra/kona: An ascetic who attains emancipation

5. Moon in Saturn's drekkana, aspected in rasi by Saturn and Mars: An ascetic

6. Moon in a navamsa of Mars, aspected in rasi by Saturn: An ascetic

7. Moon's dispositor aspected only by Saturn: An ascetic

Tapaswi Yoga
8. Venus, Saturn and Ketu together or aspecting each other: Tapas (austere pursuit), a dedicated and selfless pursuit

9. Venus, Saturn and Ketu in mutual konas: Tapas (austere pursuit), a dedicated and selfless pursuit

P.S.: edited based on SK's and Shrikanthji's comments.
Last edited by explorings on 16 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 15 Jul 2012

Dear explorings,

Actually Pravrajya/Sanyas and Tapasvi yogas should not be clubbed together. They are slightly different in nature. The former involves renouncing or leaving society or social ambit altogether. The latter involves as you said dedicated and single pointed devotion towards a goal, at the expense of everything else.

Leaving society needs more than pravrajya/sanyas yogas, esp in this case the Trimshamsha (D30) becomes very important.

Tapasvi yoga is present in charts of quite a few. In the charts of both M S Subbulakshmi and Lata Mangeshkar, there is a strong tapasvi yoga present. They pursued their sadhana in music to the exclusion of everything else.

SK

ravi_iyer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ravi_iyer » 15 Jul 2012

Hi Swamykool,
Is there a way to predict what the area of selfless pursuit will be by looking at the chart in case of Tapaswi Yoga? I have it in my chart. Venus and Saturn in 5th and Ketu in 9th.

Regards,

Ravi

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 15 Jul 2012

dear ravi,

Check the 5th H, its Lord, and also the Nks of Ven and Sat and which planets aspect 5th H, if any. The 5th L is very imp, and check the relationship of the 5th L with the 10th L and the 10th H.

The 5th H is the 8th from 10th. Rise and fall in career/karma is calculated from the 5th H. Thats the secret. :D

SK

ravi_iyer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ravi_iyer » 15 Jul 2012

5th Lord is Mercury (Taurus Lagna) and is placed in the 6th house. Venus and Saturn are also conjunct with Jupiter in the 5th house. Venus's star is UPhalguni and Saturn's star is Hastham. The 10th lord Saturn is in the 5th house. None of the planets aspect the 5th house.

Regards,

Ravi

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 05 Aug 2012

e: Some Rare Yogas
by anuradha » 100612

Can you replicate the same analysis if i showed you another chart with a Bhaskara yoga ?
Next chart is of Sarena Williams where ''Bhaskar Yoga'' is applicable liberally not literally, Mercury is in the 2H from the Sun and Moon is in the 12H, Mercury and Moon are in 3-11 axis, Jupiter is in the 2H from Moon not in the 5H as per the Yoga.But Jupiter is the 5L from Moon and 9L from Lagna . Mars[ LL] and Mercury[ 3L and 6L] has NK exchange. She is fearless, has lot of wealth and knows the art of playing Tennis.
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 020607.htm

Sarena Williams won the Wimbledon in Rahu -Saturn- Jupiter, Saturn is closely conjunct with Jupiter in 6H in D-1 . regards
She won the Gold at London in Rahu-Saturn-Jupiter. Bhaskar Yoga at its best. :D
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 05 Aug 2012

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 09 Sep 2012

by explorings » 110612

I tried really hard to resist commenting anything about Bhaskar Yoga (BY) after the initial post but in vain. I feel that if one believes that yogas are not to be taken literally then they should not be considered sooo liberally either. Anuji has already explained the reasons/effects of this planetary placement... so to get that effect, in this case, BY should be considered literally and the strength of the planets should also be considered.

I feel that AB's example is more apt for Bhaskar Yoga than the other examples provided. In AB's example, mercury though retro is placed in own house (also the house of exaltation), jupiter though retro is placed in own house and so is moon. All three planets are in strength. So BY applies.

For other examples, here is my viewpoint:
1. 13-05-1996, 20-00, Delhi.
- Ju is not in 5th or 9th to the moon. Even though it is retro here, its actual placement is in 10th to the moon. It will give its effect from the previous house, but BY does not apply here.

2. Tiger Woods, 30-12-1975,22.50, U.S.A, California, Long Beach.
- Although the placement of the planet is applicable to BY. Moon is debilitated and not in strength. IMO, effects of BY will be diminished here.

3. Steve Job's Chart
BY yoga is not applicable.
- Steve Job's success is because of other planetary configurations.

4. Ashish Nehra
BY does not apply.
- His success and fearless and wealthy attitude is because of other planetary configurations.

5. Serena Williams
BY does not apply. Ju is not 5th or 9th to the moon.
- Her success is defined by other planetary configurations not to mention that the debilitated LL Mars is conjunct with rahu in kendra, which in itself is a Raj Yoga. Lagnesha Mars with Rahu is an excellent combination for sportsman
She is under Rahu-Mercury- Mercury. Mercury is in 2H from Sun and Moon is in 11H from Mercury fulfilling the condition of B.Y.Jupiter is the 5L from Moon and 9L from Lagna. Also Mercury- Mars Nk exchange. She has just won the U.S open. Bhaskar Yoga is at its best. regards

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 18 Sep 2012

Now here's another rare Yoga - IcchaMrityu Yoga.

In earlier times, this was meant to mean a person who could leave his mortal coils at will.

Today, it seems to mean suicide :?

Rahu in 7th and Mars in Kendra.

This is the simple configuration for the yoga. I have tested this on very few charts, with mixed results. As most people here would know, I use houses based on longitudes and thus my interpretation of house is longitudinal. Rahu in Asc seems to cause this as well...again the sample size is Extremely limited.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Snehal

Post by Snehal » 02 Oct 2012

Last edited by Snehal on 11 Jun 2013, edited 1 time in total.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 02 Oct 2012

Snehal wrote:
Dear Swamycool ji,

I just wanted to say, there is a thread here (in Planets, Signs and Houses sub-forum) where many people are discussing their Saturn in Libra in the seventh...

(I can't paste the link since I am not authorised to ...)

Given that this is Saturn, maybe the effects may come into play only after their 36th year??? I saw this thread and your comment, so I thought I would just let you know.

Thanks and regards,
Snehal
Snehal:

This thread is to discuss on rare yogas and not about Saturn's effect in 7H.

SK's post is on Kshetra Simhasana yoga and not about Saturn, I guess there is some misunderstanding or confusion.

Snehal

Post by Snehal » 03 Oct 2012

Hello Explorings ji,

SwamyCool ji's shloka said:

[quote]
If the Lord of the 10th is powerfully posited (balavati yadi jatah) in a kendra, kona or in the 2nd (dhaney). The native becomes famous for his deeds (vishwavikhyata kiritirmadbigalitah) in the courts of Kings and in the world of men (nararajye).[/quote]

In that respect, I was letting him know that there is a thread where participants have Saturn in 7th in Libra ... Or, in other words, the 10th lord exalted in the seventh ... which I think qualifies for the Kshetra Simhasana Yoga, according to Cool ji's definition.

I was just letting him know, in case he wanted to say anything further on this yoga in any way.

Thanks and regards,
Snehal

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 07 Oct 2012

Hi Snehal,

Yes Saturn in Libra, in the 7th H would create Kshetra Simhasan yoga. In this case the Lg would be Aries/Mesh.

But how much of the yoga will fructify is a different calculation altogether.

SK

numbskull
Contributor
Contributor

Post by numbskull » 07 Oct 2012

namaste swamy koolji
i think functional nature of planet causing good yoga is also very crucial for expression of its effects like a functional malefic making good yoga will not let individual reap the fruits of that yoga.

i my case i have this Kshetra Simhasan yoga and to top it for last 15 yrs i am running dasa of 10 th lord but i am not famous for my deeds nor favoured by any king(authority) :)

i also have ur saraswati yoga and tapasvi yoga and i am still studying at age of 33! (not very happy about it but life circumstances and undue delays in my carrier r responsible fo this unusually long academic prd)

my detail r

dob 03 april 1979
tob 11:20 am (noon)
pob kota rajasthan 75 E 50, 25 N 11
mithun lagna and mithun rashi

thank you

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 25 Mar 2013

by explorings » 110612

I tried really hard to resist commenting anything about Bhaskar Yoga (BY) after the initial post but in vain. I feel that if one believes that yogas are not to be taken literally then they should not be considered sooo liberally either. Anuji has already explained the reasons/effects of this planetary placement... so to get that effect, in this case, BY should be considered literally and the strength of the planets should also be considered.

I feel that AB's example is more apt for Bhaskar Yoga than the other examples provided. In AB's example, mercury though retro is placed in own house (also the house of exaltation), jupiter though retro is placed in own house and so is moon. All three planets are in strength. So BY applies.

For other examples, here is my viewpoint:
1. 13-05-1996, 20-00, Delhi.
- Ju is not in 5th or 9th to the moon. Even though it is retro here, its actual placement is in 10th to the moon. It will give its effect from the previous house, but BY does not apply here.

2. Tiger Woods, 30-12-1975,22.50, U.S.A, California, Long Beach.
- Although the placement of the planet is applicable to BY. Moon is debilitated and not in strength. IMO, effects of BY will be diminished here.

3. Steve Job's Chart
BY yoga is not applicable.
- Steve Job's success is because of other planetary configurations.

4. Ashish Nehra
BY does not apply.
- His success and fearless and wealthy attitude is because of other planetary configurations.

5. Serena Williams
BY does not apply. Ju is not 5th or 9th to the moon.
- Her success is defined by other planetary configurations not to mention that the debilitated LL Mars is conjunct with rahu in kendra, which in itself is a Raj Yoga. Lagnesha Mars with Rahu is an excellent combination for sportsman.

Tiger Woods again become the world number one golfer after the year 2010. He is under Moon-Rahu-Moon. Moon is not only the planet participating in B.Y[Bhaskar Yoga at its best] but also rajyogakarka[ Debilitated planet in 3H, 6H, 8H and 12H is Rajyogakarka]. Moon[11L, honour] is conjunct with the sign lord of Rahu i.e Venus[9L, luck] and aspected by 3L[Mars, effort] and Jupiter[7L]. In navmansha Moon is again in the 3H[effort] as 7L[ opponent] and the Rahu is in the 6H[competition] . The sign lord of Rahu is Mercury conjunct with debilitated 3L[Jupiter] in Lagna. Association of benefics with 3H shows his artistry, which is required in Golf. Moon is aspected by Saturn[LL, 2L] and Mars[ 11L, 4L]. Also LL[Saturn] and 9L[Mercury] are under the sign exchange in navmansha, a very powerful Rajyoga, which come into effect due to the anter dasha of Rahu. In transit Saturn[R] is aspecting his 11L Moon[ honour] and 9L Venus[Luck] and Jupiter is blessings it from Taurus. regards
http://www.bbc.co.uk/hindi/sport/2013/0 ... 1_aa.shtml
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 013110.htm

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 25 Mar 2013

Astrology is a tool to understand the truth of the news.

Top-ranked tennis star Serena Williams‘ seven-month-old brother Dylan has been drawing some of the attention that usually belongs to her at the Sony Open!

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 011507.htm

http://gossipextra.com/2013/03/22/seren ... iams-2417/
She was under Rahu-Mercury-Mercury[17-08-2012 onward] . Mercury is not only under the B.Y but also the 3L[ younger coborn] in the 7H. Mercury is under the Nk with Mars and also aspected by Mars. Mars is also the Karka of younger co born. In D-3[ Dkeshkone] Mercury is the 3L under the sign exchange with Venus in 7H aspected by Mars from 12H , Moon from Lagna and Saturn from 10H. So the dasha is justifying the '' younger co born'' regards

piscean82
Contributor
Contributor

Post by piscean82 » 26 Mar 2013

I guess i have one of these combinations atleast for being good in Maths. I had scored 100% in maths in one of the board exams and 99% in the other board exam. I have always been interested in Maths and hold an engineering degree. Looking at your explanation below, i guess i could have gone for a Phd in Maths rather. I love working on Maths and analytical reasoning related problems :)

I have Ketu in 10th house from Lagna, Mars in 7th house from Lagna, Mercury in lagna.
swamykool wrote:
Actually 3 planets play a role. Mars, Mercury and Ketu. Mars and Mer should be at angles to ketu or conjunct (trines don't work well) and mars and ketu must not be in Jala rashis. It is better if all 3 of these are in agni agni rashis or vayu rashis. Also, it is better for ketu to be alone.

The above combination will give very high mathematical ability.
Hi Hina,

If you refer above, you will see that I have given the combination for very high mathematical ability. i.e. brilliant in Maths. You must take all the parameters into account. Lets do them again.

1) Mars Mercury and Ketu must be at kendras from each other. (conjunction is 2nd best and sometimes troublesome) It is better if they are also at kendra from the Lg.

2) It is best for ketu to be alone.

3) It is best that all 3 should be in Agni rashis (Ar,Le, Sag), Or Vayu rashis (Gem, Lib Aq). Bhu or Jala rashis, dull the intellect a little bit. So its not that good.

The above combination will make a brilliant mathematician i.e. a real nerd/geek.

It will be immediately apparent to you that perfect combination is not possible unless at least 2 planets are together. Since the position in agni or vayu rashis are very imp. It is impossible for the 3 planets to be in kendras and in agni or vayu rashis and be alone.

So conjunction of atleast 2 planets are more or less given but they will bring trouble in other places. Mars+Ketu - trouble in marriage/home life, Mars + Mercury - trouble with a very aggressive nature, speech and finances, mer+ketu - trouble with low self esteem, also aggressive nature and trouble with colleagues and underlings.

While looking at a chart we must never zoom in on the best possible combination or despair if it is not there. Not everybody's son or daughter will be a C V Raman or Einstein.

So if the above combination is there in part, the person will be good in mathematics, above average certainly.

If there is no connection between Mars Mer and Ketu, but they are individually healthy and happy. The person will be good in maths, will get at least 60 -70% in exams most probably.

Because these 3 are individually karaks for Intellect (Mer), Logic (Mars) and Maths (Ketu). So if the Karaks are healthy, even though unconnected, the person will be healthy, wealthy and wise. 8) Mathswise that is. :mrgreen:

If the 3 are healthy but in upachayas from each other, good results with proper effort.

If the 3 are healthy but in bad angles from each other - there will be hurdles and misfortunes, but they will be overcome with consistent effort and perseverance. In this case it helps if the Lg or Moon or both are in sthira rashis - Vrisha, Simha, Vrishchik or Kumbh. The person does not give up easily.

Even if one of the karaks are afflicted but 2 are healthy - normal ability in maths.

Only when 2 or more of the Karaks are severely afflicted and/or are in bad angles from each other, you have to worry. Sonny might flunk maths. :mrgreen:

Like this every facet of life in a chart must be judged with a level attitude, one must shun despair as much as possible. Weighing the pros and cons correctly is the key to astrological acuity and correct predictions.

This takes care of mathematical abilities. After this comes the good connections between Jupi and Mer. As these two together rule formal education.

If the connections are good between Jupi Mer, the native will take his/her studies seriously and get the degrees/accreditions smoothly, one after the other.

If these 2 are troubled or in bad places from each other - native might play the funky monkey, be callous about degrees and exams, might not appear for some even. Usually makes from slight trouble in formal edu to a total mess.

But one should always keep a look out for bhangas. For instance a good shani in favourable connection with Jupi and Mer will overcome trouble eventually, even though Jup-Mer is afflicted.

Hope this helps, I will deal with the courage thingy later.

swamykool

pavan321123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pavan321123 » 24 Apr 2013

hi, my lagna/ascendant is capricorn and so my 6th house is gemini but lord of the 6th house is in conjunction with lord of 8th house sun in 10th house and currently i am running mercury mahadasha from 2010 everything is messed. they say conjunction of 6th and 8th house lords is vipareeta raja yoga so will my life get better. date of birth is 19.oct.1992 13.25 secunderabad,inidia 17.27 north 78.30 east

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Jun 2013

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/22812732
Dasha - Rahu-Mer-Venus, Mercury]6L, 3L] is under the B.Y[Bhaskar Yoga at its best], also under the Nk exchange with Mars[LL]. Venus[2L, 7L] is not only conjunct with Mercury but also aspected by Mars.In D-9, Mercury is again in 6H as LL and 4L and Venus is in the 11H[honor] with 3L[Sun] under the influence of 6L[Mars] and 10L[Jupiter]. In D-3 Venus[7L,2L] and Mercury[3L, 6L] are under the sign exchange.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 09 Jun 2013

Just reading this thread - which is very informative and interesting, thank you - but noticed talk of a "Kshetra Simhasana Yoga" , and I believe I have it - as my 10th lord is Mars, positioned in the 10th, in Aries, in nakshatra of the Sun - and sun is exalted also in tenth/aries.
what sort of effects might this bring? I'm still young (well 28, but in the grand scheme of things that's young) and haven't experienced any major career uprising or fame/success sort of event.

Now though mars is malefic, it's yogakaraka for my Cancer ascendant - though I also have Rahu in the tenth, however I've read thats causing a raj yoga too (rahu in kendra conjunct lord of kendra/trine)...

Would these yogas apply to divisional charts? - D10 mostly in regards to yogas that bring success generally through career? (like "fame" / promotions,etc.)
I have Kshetra Simhasana Yoga in D10 aswell, also Saraswati in lagna...

April 15 1985
11:06 am
Toronto, Ontario / Canada
43.6481° N, 79.4042° W

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 01 Apr 2014

swamykool wrote:Another slightly rare yoga - Kshetra Simhasana Yoga.

This yoga is given in Brihajjatakam, most likely. But I don't remember the shloka number. Here it is:

dashama-bhavana-natha kendre-kone-dhaneva balavati yadi jatah |
kshetre-simhasane sabhavati-nararajye vishwa-vikhyata-kiritir-madbigalitah ||

I have broken the long compound words with dashes, for easier understanding.

Meaning - If the Lord of the 10th is powerfully posited (balavati yadi jatah) in a kendra, kona or in the 2nd (dhaney). The native becomes famous for his deeds (vishwavikhyata kiritirmadbigalitah) in the courts of Kings and in the world of men (nararajye).

I think the pivot of this yoga rests on the phrase - powerfully posited. A weak 10th L in the above positions won't be very effective.

Have you guys seen this yoga in any chart?? :D

swamykool
My 10th lord moon is in 10th house(own) so I think I have this yoga in D1 and D10.Btw,The name of this yoga looks very attractive!