Some Rare Yogas

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Some Rare Yogas

Post by ashtalakshmi » 01 Apr 2014

My moon is in the navamsa of mars but in rasi it is not aspected by Saturn ( but moon is in the nakshatra of saturn) and Jhora shows I have pravrajya yoga. So instead of saturn aspecting moon, Jhora considers moon in Saturn's nakshatra too ?

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 15 Jun 2014

ChandraLagna wrote:Now here's another rare Yoga - IcchaMrityu Yoga.

In earlier times, this was meant to mean a person who could leave his mortal coils at will.

Today, it seems to mean suicide :?

Rahu in 7th and Mars in Kendra.

This is the simple configuration for the yoga. I have tested this on very few charts, with mixed results. As most people here would know, I use houses based on longitudes and thus my interpretation of house is longitudinal. Rahu in Asc seems to cause this as well...again the sample size is Extremely limited.

Dear CL ji,

Here is one more chart for testing this yoga

11/08/82
15:20
Nagpur

This girl is prone to long standing depression and also claims to have suicidal tendencies, although she never tried it. However, according to her, the tendency is so high that it can drive her anytime to commit it

Regards
SL
'Successful people dont have friends, they only have competitors and enemies'

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 16 Jun 2014

Hello Surya,

I am sorry, I am writing in reply to your post when the question was for CL. I was very interested in checking the chart, and now that I have checked it, I just want to ask a question on it: has her suicidal tendency developed more since August 2009? The reason I am asking this is her 8th lord Moon is in the 5th house of mind, aspected by Mars. I think this combination gives her the suicidal tendency. She is going through a lot of emotional turmoil maybe now in her Moon MD.

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 17 Jun 2014

Hi Orange,

Overall her life has deteriorated since 2009 although, according to her, life has not been easy for her always on account of the following reasons:
1) Strained relationship with father
2) failing love relationships
3) no job
4) too much loneliness in life
5) delayed marriage

But yes things were comparatively easy before 2009

Regards
SL

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 17 Jun 2014

Hi Surya,

Thanks for replying to my question. The problems you have mentioned are there in her chart, except the job part, which I find a bit surprising. Yes, she has been running tough planetary periods, but that not letting her work at all, I find a bit surprising. Is it a temporary problem or a permanent issue with her, this "no job" situation? It shouldn't be a permanent problem as she has a good 10th house in her chart. She should have joined a job this year, sometime in the last few months as she was running Moon-Saturn-Mercury period, with both Saturn and Mercury connected to her 10th house. But as she hasn't, she will get one soon, I am sure, sometime in the near future, if she is trying for one, that is. She will be emotionally very down in this Moon period and turn very aggressive and lose temper sometimes, but will be stable at other times, due to the combined influences of Mars and Jupiter on her Moon, the period of which she is running now.

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 21 Jun 2014

[quote="anuradha"][quote]
Now comming back to the Bhaskara Yoga, the fact remains that You cannot bend the basic Criteria set by the Texts just to prove a point to me Anuradha ji. That is ridiculous. end of the story. Dont keep on arguing just to prove a point please.

astroboy
Donor

[/quote][quote]2

what feeling of mine have you understood ? . I dont know what feeling you are talking about. The only feeling I have now is that I am feeling thirsty[/quote]
I have already given the example of Tiger Woods, to prove my point. [quote]Anu ji, I would be very nice of you, [u]if you could provide me with an instance where this yoga occured, other than when guru was in Meena, Ravi in Simha, and Budha in Kanya and Chandra in Karkata[/u]. It would be also be nice if you could provide us with an example of a well known personality who has this Yoga. Thanks in advance

astroboy
Donor

[quote]http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 013110.htm
[u]Sun is in Dhanu, Mercury is in Makar, Moon is in Vrishcik and Jupiter is in Meena[[/u]/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

You know one curious thing about Tiger woods? Some time back he was in news for bad things .. He was accused of being a sex addict and that too being violent in its activities. Does the bhaskar yoga explain this? :mrgreen:

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 22 Jun 2014

Hi Orange,
Thanks for the reply
The no job situation is temporary. In the past she was working with some embassy. She is searching for a job these days and have applied at various places.
Emotionally she is quite down these days
She even says that she can get mentally unstable anytime
Feels very lonely. Last relationship broke off. Doesn't want to have an arranged marriage. According to her, her loneliness is her biggest problem in life

Regards
SL

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 22 Jun 2014

Hi SL,

I think she will get a job any time before September of this year as Moon-Saturn-Venus period is there till then. Saturn is in the 10th house, and Venus is the 11th lord of gains and 6th lord of service.

She will get into a relation any time before Feburary 2015. She will get Cancer-Gemini and Cancer-Taurus periods now till that time, and DK Venus in Cancer and Gemini being 7th sign from ascendant and Taurus being aspected by DK Venus, it should happen. As per vimshottari dasha it will be Moon and Mars PD, both being connected to 5th house of romance, which also shows it.

She is in more stress since last 1.5 years? I am asking this because Ketu has been transiting on her natal Moon since then. If it is so, then from this July end she will feel much less stress, and more better from Mercury AD,which starts in middle of 2015.

Her last relation broke off after July 2013? I am asking this because she started her Leo MD then, and DK Venus is in 12th from Leo, meaning end of a relation. Saturn AD and Saturn’s aspect on 7th house can also mean that.

There are some connections for love marriage, but they are not strong ones. Her 5th lord, Mars, is in the nakshatra of Rahu, which is in the 7th house. Rahu in the 7th house gives unconventional marriage, and love marriage is not a conventional marriage. But Venus, the karaka of love, being in the 8th house, and 8th lord being in the 5th house, I wonder if any of her affair will turn to marriage. She will get married in her Moon-Mercury period, I think.

Coming to loneliness, 12th house normally rules that, and her lagna lord is with the 12th lord in her chart. Ketu in ascendant can also give isolation, being a karaka of the 12th house. 8th house is also, I think, the house of loneliness, and she is running 8th lord period now.

Basab
Last edited by Orange-Man on 23 Jun 2014, edited 3 times in total.

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 23 Jun 2014

Dear Orange,

She is too eager to get married and says that if it doesn't happen this year then she will drop the idea.
Quite curious as to whether it will be a love marriage or not, which you have already answered.
Past 1.5 yrs have been emotionally tough
Last relationship was with a person of another caste. Parents approach her with many matches but she turns them down saying that she is not the one who will stay happy in arranged marriage set up.
Doesn't have good terms with father.
I think she faced cheating in love last time, although im not sure. Will confirm from her once again
Btw, what can be the probable combinations for cheating faced in love?

Regards
SL

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 23 Jun 2014

Hi SL,

It is not her fault that she is eager to get married. She is running the MD of Moon, which is a planet of emotions, in the 5th house of romance.

She is a very emotional and dreamy person because of Moon in her 5th house, so arranged marriage won't be to her liking, but then, the planets are not favouring love marriage that much either as I said in my last post.

Rahu in the 7th house was the reason she was in relation with someone from a different caste.

It is showing very clearly in her chart, her not having good relation with her father—Sun, the natural karaka of the 9th house, and 9th lord of father in her chart is in the 8th house with 6th lord of conflicts, Venus.

I am not sure about definite combinations for cheating in love, though in her case 8th lord in the 5th house of romance, and Venus, the planet of love, in the 8th house doesn’t show happiness in love.

Basab
Last edited by Orange-Man on 23 Jun 2014, edited 1 time in total.

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 23 Jun 2014

Thanks Orange, quite a logical reply

Regards
SL

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 23 Jun 2014

Thanks and welcome, SL.

Basab

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 23 Jun 2014

Deleted
Last edited by prakhs123 on 26 Jun 2014, edited 1 time in total.

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 24 Jun 2014

Hi Basab,

In regard to reply to suryalagna who has shared the chart of a sensitive girl. As you mentioned that she may be cheated due to 8th lord moon in 5th and venus in 8th with 9th lord. Well, In my family, a girl who has same combination and is from different caste. She has same combination 9th lord in 8th house with venus. Dhanu lagna and 8th lord moon in 5th house. Saturn and mars is in 11th house. Ya it is right that she is very emotional and very sensitive person. She has also done a love marriage. Initially she had to struggle to get consent from her parents but finally they gave consent. And recently she has completed one year of her marriage. But yes here she has retro jupiter in lagna which may have helped her in any way.
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 25 Jun 2014

Hi Anilesh,

Thanks for sharing the story of the girl. If you don't have a problem, could you please share her birth details? I find it more convenient to understand a point only when I have seen the whole chart.

Basab

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 25 Jun 2014

will send details in FB.
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 26 Jun 2014

Sure brother, as you feel right.

Basab

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 01 Jul 2014

Dear Orange,
One more thing about the girl whose chart i shared. She sings quite well and wants to become a singer, though she is so depressed to try it out professionally. She paints too and is an excellent story writer. Has a whole lot of collection of short stories written.

Regards
SL

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 01 Jul 2014

Hi SL,

That's very nice to hear. Her 2nd lord is in the 10th house, so she can become a singer professionally if she wants to. Story writing is seen from 3rd house. Her 3rd lord is in the 10th house again, in Mercury's sign, which gives her good writing skills. Moon in the 5th house has given her artistic nature and imagination.

Basab

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 01 Jul 2014

So I should encourage her to come out of her depression and do something productive in life!!!

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 01 Jul 2014

Yes, of course, you should, SL. She is running a good period now, and I think, she can progress very much career-wise now. So encourage her, and she will do very well, I am sure.

Basab

gemini_asc
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gemini_asc » 11 Jul 2014

Very intigued to know about Bhaskar yoga and discussion in the topic page drove me here.

In my chart, Gemini lagna, Mercury and Jupiter in 7th house, Sun and Ketu in 6th house, Moon in 11th house. Some websites show that i have Bhaskar yoga where as some don't. Just wanted to know that whether mercury being lord of 1st house which makes moon 11th house from Mercury's house result it a Bhaskar yoga for me. Rest, Mercury in 2nd house from Sun and Jupiter in 9th house from Moon are qualified for Bhaskar yoga. Does this qualify as Bhaskar yoga.

Also, generally speaking, whether yogas can occur through planetary aspects/lordship on that house instead of planet actually being in that house?

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 10 Sep 2014

My wife has Bhaskara Yoga - in a literal sense. Scorpio lagna with Sun in 7H͵ Moon in 6H͵ Jupiter in 10H and Mercury in 8H. LL Mars is strongly placed in 10H.

She has Sun is in Leo Navamsa͵ in Shubha kartari yoga adds further strength to the yoga I feel.

She is extremely fearless͵ a good singer͵ religious with good knowledge of interpreting texts though not wealthy as yet.

skb11

Post by skb11 » 28 Nov 2014

hi all , i got confused by reading this thread here, I ASKED QUESTION about my sister in sanyas/parivajra yoga thread.

her details are

11/feb/1986
11:39 AM
rajkot (Gujarat) india

although saindhvi ji and orange man has replied that she has some spiritual yoga ,,, and from last 13 years her life has been a roller coaster ride after 16years. now also she is facing some new problems

so IF all these yogas differs then actually which kind of spiritual yoga she has? and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE ELABORATELY what is her future in this spirituality. we are still scared to death. Can WE PURSUIE HER TO LIVE like NORMAL people , without thinking of any spirituality

please please reply.

skb11

Post by skb11 » 29 Nov 2014

hi

this is about my sister although saindhviji and orange man has already answered me but AFTER READING THIS post ,
i am confused. PLEASE WHICH TYPE OF SPIRITUAL YOGA IS THERE IN HER HOROSOCOPE,

she always going through roller coaster ride mentally other than anything, now also she is facing some trouble,, we become depressed by seeing her like that
can please please please anyone ELABORATELY tell the DETAILS OF SPIRITUALITY exist in her horoscope,

can anyone please tell anything positive is going to happen in her life ??? CANT WE PURSUE HER TO LIVE NORMALLY WITHOUT SEARCHING ANY SPIRITUALITY ... is there any way

thank you. her detalis

11/02/1986
11:39 AM
RAJKOT (GUJARAT) , INDIA
:(