Akanda Samrajya Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Akanda Samrajya Yoga

Post by anuradha » 07 Dec 2015

You can do this and observe the result in few charts to make your opinion how planets behave e.g see the transit of 15-08-1975 , 5-00 a.m Dhaka. Sheikh Mujibur Rehman was assassinated by the young army officers. Just raise the chart and see the Lagna was Cancer and the LL Moon was in Scorpio[Doing sins in secrecy] with Rahu. Mars[Army] in 11H with Ketu aspecting the Moon. Dasha balance was Saturn-Venus-Moon. Moon in Navmansha is also aspected by Mars and Saturn. Rahu with Moon is clearly showing some foreign hand, as Rahu is Mallecha[ foreigner].

https://mukto-mona.com/Articles/editori ... ng_CIA.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... bur_Rahman

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 08 Dec 2015

Anuradhaji,

Thanks for sharing some info. As you mentioned about Mujibur Rehman, Lagna Lord Moon debilitated in 5th house, doing sins in secrecy is because of this moon or debilitated lagna lord association with Rahu ?

Thanks
Aravind

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Dec 2015

Its about the Lagna rising at the time of that bloody conspiracy in Dhaka. Which I verified astrologically since Lagna Lord Moon was in Scorpio and Scorpio is famous for doing sins in secrecy and conjunction of Rahu is indicating regarding the foreign connection. Lagna and Sun is afflicted by 8L Saturn. Moon is aspected by Mars[ energy, Army].
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 27 Apr 2016

Very interesting thread . Can anyone review/advise if the below native have this yoga?

11th Nov'07/ Delhi/ 2:24PM

Aquarius ascendant . Jupiter & Moon conjunct in 10th house Scorpio in D1 and mutually aspect each other in D9 . Thanks!

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 29 Apr 2016

I do have this :)

mpmehta1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mpmehta1 » 08 Dec 2017

pob: Surat, Gujarat, India.
dob: 19 September, 1998
tob: 05:24 AM

I too have this "akhanda samrajya yog" since I am leo ascendant(lagna) with four planets (Ve Me Mo Ra) in lagna, Sun in 2nd house, two planets (Ke and Ju) in 7th house, Saturn debilitated in 9th house, and Mars debilitated in 12th house.
This seems too bad yoga for me because my financial situations as well as mental stability aren't that well at present since, I see myself going down in my studies too.

Need some comments please.

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bzboy2018 » 13 Feb 2018

Does this yoga forms when Jupiter and moon conjunct in lagna for taurus ascendant?

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bzboy2018 » 25 Apr 2018

I am a taurus ascendant.

My Jupiter and moon is in lagna.

This combination causes gajakesari yoga.

Additionally it causes akhanda samraj yoga according to the 1st post, it states

Akanda Samrajya Yoga
Sloka 60 Part 2 Deva Keralam – Chandra Kala Nadi
Out of the lords of the 11th, and the 10th and the 2nd houses, counted from the Ascendant, even if one planet owned by the above is in an angle from the moon the Native will be ruler of a undivided kingdom (i.e. will be an emperor of a large area) Simultaneously Guru should be the ruler of one of the 2nd, 5th, or the 11th houses counted from the ascendant
Another version : -
Akhanda Samrajya Yoga as per Jyotisharnava Navanitam sloka 5/30
If One of the lords of the 11th, 9th or the 2nd house is in a Kendra from Moon, while simultaneously Jupiter is the lord of 2nd, 5th or the 11th house counted from the Ascendent. then the person will have a wide kingdom and (will be the lord of a large area)

Hence my 11th Lord Jupiter in lagna conjunct with moon.
Being in Kendra (same sign) it constitutes akhanda samraj yoga right?

Anyone can assist to verify how does this affect me?

Dob 6th Aug 1988
Time 0218 am
Location Singapore

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Apr 2018

Pl try to answer the following questions for clarification-Bzboy

1-what is your height ? / 2-your birth is at early hours of 5th or 6th august ? / 3-you have any brother ,whose name starts with letter "k" ? / 4-what happend to your mother or to your brother or to your father or to you yourself at your 7-8th years age juncture ? approximately this age falls in between 3-1-1995 to 3-5-1996 period..it may be good or bad event.. /5-what is your profession at present ?

joyd.

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

I am born during midnight of 6th August. 0218am morning on 6th August. Meaning after 5th August 12 midnight , it comes 6th August morning 0218am.

Nothing happen to my family during the period u mentioned.

Not that I remember of.

My height is about 175cm

I have brothers and I am the youngest . Do not have name starting with k . But do have one part of the name starting with k .

I am an entrepreneur . But did not find success in it yet.

I have a sideline doing sales , in real estate. Commissioned based .

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

Height about 175cm
My brother part of the name has a word that starts with k
At 7th to 8th , nothing happen to us. Nothing significant good or bad happen.
My birth is August 6th early morning (early hours of 6th August )

I don't really have a profession. I like to do business. I have been an entrepreneur but did not really considered succeed or fail in all my business.

I am currently self employed, commission based sales .
In real estate.

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Apr 2018

Ask your mom or dad about your 7-8year incidents.They will tell you about them.

Joyd

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bzboy2018 » 26 Apr 2018

Hi joyd

Can u share with me about my yogas?
When will they fruity.

Sunapha yoga caused by Venus (lagna lord)in my 2nd house
Additional scissors yoga hemming my 2nd house with natural benefics Jupiter in lagna and mercury in 3rd house.

Gajakesari yoga in 1st house with exalted moon and Jupiter conjunction.
Additionally akhanda samraj yoga which is caused by taurus ascendant and 11th Lord in Kendra to moon and relationship with lagna.

Akhanda samraj yoga is known to be rare and can destroy all other evils planetary combinations .

Buditya yoga caused by mercury and sun conjunction in 3rd house

Raj yoga caused by mutual aspect of lagna lord venus and Lord of 9th and 10th benefic Saturn .

Please advise if any more yogas

Thank you

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Apr 2018

No gaja-kesari yoga in your kundali .For clarification cast your chart again with 5th as the actual date of birth with same timing and location.

Reg.AKSY thing-see whether this rule was correctly judged by you by seeing the placements of planets mentioned in the below way.?

For Vrishabha lagna, one among the three planets i.e., Budha ( 2nd and the 5th lord ) Shani ( 9th and the 10th lord ) and Guru ( the 8th and the 11th lord) needs to be in an angle from the Moon.Remember such planets should not be in cojuction and placed in kendras from moon.

On your chart Budh in conjunction with sun.so he is out of the rule.Saturn is in 9th from moon-so he also left the ground.Jupiter is in 2nd from the moon.so all the three planets are dis-qualified.so no AKSY in your chart.while self judging your own chart,you should be doubly alert and then come to a conclusion.Read the rule repeatedly and understood its depth first.Then only implement it to any chart.

To be precise the name of this yoga confined and most apt to our olden time kings like Lord Ram,Dhamraja,Bharatha,Alexandar etc..In those days the the 7 continents are in a undivided from.so sage named it as akhanda ,means undivided areas of globe[continents].when one conqueror all these areas ,such person is truely eligible for this yoga mentioned by sages.In modern times,this yoga means is entirely different.Native with such yoga gets an undivided property.

joyd.

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

Hi joyd. Firstly I'm born on 6th and.not 5th of August

Secondly according to this variation

Akhanda Samrajya Yoga as per Jyotisharnava Navanitam sloka 5/30
If One of the lords of the 11th, 9th or the 2nd house is in a Kendra from Moon, while simultaneously Jupiter is the lord of 2nd, 5th or the 11th house counted from the Ascendent. then the person will have a wide kingdom and (will be the lord of a large area)

U see the words if ONE OF THE LORD 11th , 9th or 2nd is in a Kendra from moon. It does not have to be all the lords in Kendra from moon. It states if ONE OF these lords. Not the word and . The quote used the word if ONE or
So for my case my 11th Lord Jupiter is conjunct moon in lagna . It's in Kendra from moon since Kendra from means (1,4,7,10) according to stariq.com and I quote

“If Jupiter is in a Kendra from the Moon (“kendra” means in the same sign, fourth, seventh or tenth sign from the Moon), the native will build towns and villages.”

If I use 6th August

Jupiter and moon conjunct lagna means gajakesari yoga as confirmed by all the apps I downloaded from play store. Two of which provide one time free real astrologer prediction.... all mentioned about me having gajakesari yoga.

Hence pls clarify why the need to use 5th August.

And if 6th August...doesn't my interpretation is correct?

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

In my country ...Singapore...everything is recorded accurately by the hospital as my country is very developed and advanced in terms of medical and standards.

It's 6th August ...if I adjusted to 5th August then definitely the yogas I mentioned won't fullfill the conditions.

But my date is 6th August accurately . Hence when i refer to the yogas it's 6th August I am referring to.Do these yogas I mentioned present for 6th August?

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

I read the rules repeatedly and then I post. I referred to 6th August.

But suddenly u say I should read the rules doubly ...which I did....but u refer to 5th August ...

It a unfair for me as I didn't judge based on 5th August like u did. Read to my posts doubly ...I posted 6th August.

5th August obviously didn't make out the yogas I mentioned It does not fullfill as moon has changed from being in lagna to the 12th house.

Why did u ask me to change to 5th August? For no reason?

joyd

5th august early hours 02-18 am means it is 6th august only.

joyd.

joyd

on august 6th means there is no gaja-kesar yoga frutification and also AKSY frutification due to various reasons from varga charts.self judgements always gives errs..

joyd.

joyd

Akhanda Samrajya Yoga as per Jyotisharnava Navanitam sloka 5/30...which year edition and which publisher ?i came across several translation errs in past 40 years editions.we consider sunrise to sunrise as a full day.you are seeing your birth date in Westerns view,that is why you are keeping 6th insted of our vedic 5th.This is the reason i asked you to put 5th insted of 6th august.Hope you are clear now..

joyd.

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

Hi joyd

So u mean I should put my date.of birth as 5th August with time 0218am ?

Is this the method of correction for all sects in vedic? Or only a particular sect?

Also if using 5th August can u kindly advise the yogas that I will have? And what difference from the actual 6th August and 5th August?
What will be the difference in my life now. ? What should I be experiencing.now? Then I can compare which is more accurate.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Thaanknyou

joyd

for the followers of vedic astrology sunrise to sunrise is the day not for western astrology.

joyd.

Bzboy2018
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bzboy2018 » 27 Apr 2018

I was asking because so far no one has asked me to correct to 5th Aug from 6th August ...and those astrologer who predicted my horoscope used 6th August and they are Indian vedic astrologer. Perhaps they overlooked?

Anyway when I talk about the validity of Akhanda samraj yoga in 6th August...and gajkesari yoga , please treat it as after being adjusted from 7th August.

And actual 6th August. Moon and Jupiter being in lagna constitutes gajakesari as well as aksy riht?

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Apr 2018

And actual 6th August. Moon and Jupiter being in lagna constitutes gajakesari as well as aksy right?

sorry no- i had already stated that those yogas will not fruityfy in your kundali.bcz of certain things in your varga charts.

some will guide you on your new date of birth i.e 7th..

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 26 May 2018

I have AKHANDA SAMRAJYA YOGA.
DOB 31 MAY 1992
11:12 A.M.
JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN
Jupiter is in lagna for simha lagna & moon Venus mercury sun are in 10th house constituting this Yoga. When will it become effective?