Akanda Samrajya Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Akanda Samrajya Yoga

Post by astroboy » 31 Aug 2011

Akanda Samrajya Yoga
Sloka 60 Part 2 Deva Keralam – Chandra Kala Nadi
Out of the lords of the 11th, and the
10th and the 2nd houses, counted from the Ascendant, even if one planet owned by the above is in an angle from the moon the Native will be ruler of a undivided kingdom (i.e. will be an emperor of a large area) Simultaneously Guru should be the ruler of one of the 2nd, 5th, or the 11th houses counted from the ascendant
Another version : -
Akhanda Samrajya Yoga as per Jyotisharnava Navanitam sloka 5/30
If One of the lords of the 11th,
9th or the 2nd house is in a Kendra from Moon, while simultaneously Jupiter is the lord of 2nd, 5th or the 11th house counted from the Ascendent. then the person will have a wide kingdom and (will be the lord of a large area)
Last edited by astroboy on 31 Aug 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Akanda Samrajya Yoga

Let me take up the first version for discussion,(As per Chandra kala Nadi0

The yoga comes with some pretty stiff conditions. Let us see when Guru gets the ruler ship of the 2nd, 5th and the 11th lord.

For Mesha he is the 9th and the 12th lord
For Vrishabha he is the 8th and the 11th lord
For Mithuna he is the 7th and the 10th lord
For Karkata he is the 6th and the 9th lord
For Simha he is the 5th and the 8th lord
For Kanya he is the 4th and the 7th lord
For Tula he is the 3rd and the 6th lord
For Vrischika he is the 2nd and the 5th lord
For Dhanu he is the 1st and the 4th lord
For Makara he is the 12th and the 3rd lord
For Kumbha he is the 2nd and the 11th lord
For Meena he is the 1st and the 10th lord
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Now the Sloka says,

Simultaneously Guru should be the ruler of the 2nd, 5th, and the 11th houses counted from the ascendant.

Thus only 4 rashi's in the Zodiac meet this criteria. I.e. Vrishabha, Simha, Vrischika, and Kumbha. To put it in other words, the yoga is applicable only to the Sthira or Immovable Rashi's.

and so,

For Vrishabha lagna, one among the three planets i.e., Budha ( 2nd and the 5th lord ) Shani ( 9th and the 10th lord ) and Guru ( the 8th and the 11th lord) needs to be in an angle from the Moon

For Simha lagna, one among the two planets i.e., Budha ( the 2nd and 11th lord ) and Shukra ( 10th ) needs to be in an angle from the Moon

For Vrischika one of the 3 planets i.e. Guru ( 2nd and 5th lord ) Ravi ( 10th lord ) and Budha ( 11th lord ) needs to be in a angle from the Moon

For Kumbha one of the 2 planets i.e. Guru ( 2nd and the 11th lord ) and Kuja ( 10th lord ) needs to be in an angle from the Moon

astroboy
Donor
Donor

All this theory is fine,But can we prove that this yoga works is the key question. Chandra kala nadi has more than 8000 odd slokas if I am not mistaken. How many of them really work is anybodies guess. We can write all we want about the yogas that exist in the chandra kala Nadi, But it must work. Lets see if it does. The yoga promises that the man with this yoga in the horoscope will attain a wide kingdom and a wide area.( does not specify which )
amitabh-bachchan-2.jpg
Does not need any introduction, he is the undoubted King of Bollywood. four National Film Awards, three of which are in the Best Actor category, and fourteen Filmfare Awards. He is the most-nominated performer in any major acting category at Filmfare, with 36 nominations overall. In addition to acting, Bachchan has worked as a playback singer, film producer and television presenter, and was an elected member of the Indian Parliament from 1984 to 1987. 41 years in the industry. Now that is called being the King.

Amitabh Bachchan
Born: 1 1 Oct. 1942 16:00 Hrs., Allahabad, India
source (Shri K.N.Rao Ji - given to him By Bachchan's Mother)

(There is some contraversy about war Time being in force at in 1942. However its clear that his lagna is Kumbha, because no astrologer has suggested otherwise)

Before I analyse the chart for this yoga, note that Both Shukra and Guru are in the Pushkara Navamsha Degree. Shukra though debilitated manages to give exceptionally good results, being the 4th and the 9th lord. Guru exalted as the 2nd and the 11th lord is made even more stronger by being in a pushkara Navamsha degree, and being Vargotama. No wonder the man has phenomenal wealth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Now let us see how The yoga occurs in this horoscope.
Akanda Samrajya Yoga ( Great Kingdom)
Out of the lords of the 11th, and the 10th and the 2nd houses, counted from the Ascendant, even if one planet owned by the above is in an angle from the moon the Native will be ruler of a undivided kingdom (i.e. will be an emperor of a large area) Simultaneously Guru should be the ruler of one of the 2nd, 5th, or the 11th house counted from the ascendant
Guru is the 2nd and the 11th lord in this horoscope. Note Guru's status, he sits in the 6th in exaltation, (A Artha and Upachaya house) and aspects the 2nd house, ( his own). He attains a Vargothama Navamsha in Pushkaraamsha and is a Kendra from the Moon, Thus fulfilling the condition set by this yoga.

Note, the key to the yoga is Guru.He is the pivot around which this entire yoga revolves. So why did Guru give such exceptional results ? Because he is,

1. Exalted
2. exalted in Vargothamma
3. Pushkaramsha.

I have stated before, All Factors are cumulative in Jyotish. And as Thirtha Ji stated before, people should understand that a planet works based on the collective influences on it and concepts like pushkaraamsha, Vargothamma, uccha, are just some factors which add to the strength of a planet and aid in the level of participation and contribution in Yogas

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 14 Feb 2015

Brilliant post... wonder why no one commented on it yet... I was looking for Akhanda samrajya yoga as I have it in my chart when I stumbled on it. My Jupiter is rather weak (Taurus Lagna, Jupiter in 5th).

Interesting thing about Amitabh's horoscope is I think it is very easy to take it as a bad horoscope- many planets being in 8th. But I guess Jupiter is super-duper benefic planet on account of exaltation, vargottama and pushkaramsha and also imparts best results for the Gaja kesari yoga in the chart.

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Post by powerboss » 14 Feb 2015

Angle houses i guess is 1st, 5th and 9th. And i think i have this combination jupiter is in 9th from Moon which is an angle or kona house and being the 8th and 11th lord for taurus lagna.

Experts please look into this why it is not materialized yet for me, also it is causing vipareet raj yoga, and it is in own house in navamsa.

In jhora it shows "yes" for pushkaramsa. And funny thing is that i am going through the guru maha dasha. Nothing great happening in last 2 or 3 years.

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Post by powerboss » 15 Feb 2015

I'm dumb and sorry, angle houses are not 1st, 5th and 9th. Please disregard the above message.

girla123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by girla123 » 04 Aug 2015

Dear Astroboy,

I have this yoga...vrishabha lagna and Kumbha rashi with Saturn(9&10 L) in Lagna which is kendra to moon. But where is the yoga.
DOB:18.10.1972
POB: Mumbai
TOB: 21:30.
Please let know if this yoga will ever surface and if not the possible reasons for not fructifying.

Rgds,
Girla123

lifeline
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lifeline » 04 Aug 2015

I might have this too :)
Kumbha lagna, Scorpio rashi, Jupiter in Taurus

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 11 Aug 2015

i have this yoga too.. kumbha lagna .. guru in 1st house (vargottam + vakri) and both 9th / 10th lord are in 9th house . so moon being in 12th, they are 10th from moon.

so far so good.. no akhand samrajya.. difficult life :-)

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 11 Aug 2015

Pl share your birth details to understand why this'' Yoga'' is not giving results. Jupiter is in retrograde motion going towards the sign of deblitation.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 11 Aug 2015

Hi anuradha ji

Birth details 24 Oct 74
15:12 hours
Thane Maharastra

icysfx

Post by icysfx » 12 Aug 2015

I also have this yoga. Perhaps someone can confirm if it will ever yield results. Heads up, my Jupiter is afflicted. Also even though in my Navamsha chart I have Jupiter and Moon in the 7th house they are both Malefic.

9th november 1993
17:12:00 PM
England, London

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 12 Aug 2015

Postby amitns » 11 Aug 2015, 22:17

Hi anuradha ji

Birth details 24 Oct 74
15:12 hours
Thane Maharastra
For Kumbha one of the 2 planets i.e. Guru ( 2nd and the 11th lord ) and Kuja ( 10th lord ) needs to be in an angle from the Moon
Though I take the'' Yogas'' liberally as in your Jupiter is 2nd from Moon. But in your case retrograde Vargottama Jupiter is going towards the sign of debilitation will surely make it in Kendra from Moon but in a sign of debilitation.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Snr

Post by Snr » 12 Aug 2015

-
Last edited by Snr on 13 Aug 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 12 Aug 2015

Astroboy,

Do you think the Akhanda Saamrajya Yoga is only for men or is it applicable even to the women. Check the below chart of a women who meets both the conditions in the slokas

DOB - Oct/21/1977
TOB - 19 : 22
Loc - Hyderabad, India

Thanks
Aravind

rajaram

Post by rajaram » 12 Sep 2015

Scorpion ascendant....with jupiter and mars in sagittarius in 2nd house....sun conjunct mercury in virgo in eleventh house...moon in pisces in fifth house...all condition probably met.but never fealt this yoga...i know there are various parameters thats need to be checked....

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 12 Sep 2015

Dear Rajaram,

DO you have an aspect of Rahu/Ketu or Saturn on Jupiter ? Is your moon afflicted ? Can you share your birth details ?

Thanks
Aravind

rajaram

Post by rajaram » 12 Sep 2015

10 oct 1984, 10:40 am, ajmer

I have aspect of exalted saturn ( jupiter nakshatra) from 12 th house....

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 30 Sep 2015

Akhanda Samrajya Yoga as per Jyotisharnava Navanitam sloka 5/30
If One of the lords of the 11th,
9th or the 2nd house is in a Kendra from Moon, while simultaneously Jupiter is the lord of 2nd, 5th or the 11th house counted from the Ascendent. then the person will have a wide kingdom and (will be the lord of a large area)
[/quote]

Hi Anuradha ji and astroboy

A jyotish in my childhood had said I have this yoga.
But he also had mentioned that it will activate in the later half of life (don't know what 'later-half' literally in age-numbers means!).
Is that true?

Thanks
Neel
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

vishwarules1100
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vishwarules1100 » 30 Sep 2015

I read the article and I'm scorpio lagna jupiter in asc with pluto and 9th house lord is moon in its own house

does this mean this yoga is formed

some say it is for 11 , 2 and 10 houses

but read it is also for 9 th house

what if 9th lord itself is moon and placed in its own sign

RAJINIKANTH the great actor from tamil nadu has this like mr. bachan

his DOB 12-12-1950 11.54 pm his asc is leo has jupiter in 7 th house and 9 th lord mars is exalted in 6 th house with moon and he obviously has this yoga and has huge fan following .. people here treat him like god to say the least :)

do i have this yoga ...???? wat if one the houses say 11 , 10 , 2 or 9 ,11 , 2 ... or watever is moon 's house ... some1 help me out plz

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 06 Dec 2015

My wife has this yoga. She is a Taurus ascendant with Moon in the 10th house of Aquarius. The 10L Saturn is in 4th house of Leo which is a kendra house from Moon. Jupiter being the 11th lord is in 2nd house of Gemini and unafflicted. Her Jupiter Dasha was extremely good with respect to Career and money. Saturn Maha Dasha Started this January, Saturn being the other planet involved in the Yoga do you guys think the trend might continue in Saturn dasha. Appreciate any analysis

DOB - Oct/21/1977
Time : 19 : 22
Place : Hyderabad, India

Thanks
Aravind

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 06 Dec 2015

1:34

Akanda Samrajya Yoga
Out of the lords of the 11th, and the 10th and the 2nd houses, counted from the Ascendant, even if one planet owned by the above is in an angle from the moon the Native will be ruler of a undivided kingdom (i.e. will be an emperor of a large area) Simultaneously Guru should be the ruler of one of the 2nd, 5th, or the 11th houses counted from the ascendant
It seems the soul of the Yoga is Jupiter in Kendra with Moon. But if Jupiter is exalted, own house or Mooltrikone it will give good results as in the case of Mr Amitabh Bachhan.

Jupiter in the chart given by you is not in Kendra from Moon. Her Jupiter dasha was good materially, due to other reasons[11L in 2H is a very good Dhan Yoga]. Though Jupiter is the lord of 11H but not in Kendra from Moon?
Akanda Samrajya Yoga
Out of the lords of the 11th, and the 10th and the 2nd houses, counted from the Ascendant, even if one planet owned by the above is in an angle from the moon the Native will be ruler of a undivided kingdom (i.e. will be an emperor of a large area) Simultaneously Guru should be the ruler of one of the 2nd, 5th, or the 11th houses counted from the ascendan
t

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 07 Dec 2015

Anuradhaji,

Thanks for the reply. Do you think we can interpret this yoga liberally in cases where Jupiter is in Kendra from Moon and Jupiter is either in a Maha Parivartan or undegoing Neech Banga Raja Yoga ?

Thanks
Aravind