Grahan Yog and loss of parents. Please explain.

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
b_lucky16
Grahan Yog and loss of parents. Please explain.

Post by b_lucky16 » 08 Aug 2012

Dear Astrologers,

I am Aries ascendent and I have 2 grahan yogas in my horoscope i.e. moon+ketu in 6th house and Sun+Rahu+Jupiter 12th house. Is this a cause of early loss of my parents?

Though 4th lord moon is with malefic ketu in 6th house, Why didnt my Lagna Lord mars in aries in first house (Ruchak Mahapurush yog) which is aspecting 4th house couldn't save my mother? Natural benefics Jupiter,Venus also aspecting my fourth house still I suddenly lost my mother when I was 14 years old and lost my father when I was 25.

Also Sun+Rahu are 7th from moon. Will this create problems in the married life?

Details:-
DOB:- 16-03-1987 Place:- Nilanga Maharashtra. Time :- 8:30AM

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Grahan Yog and loss of parents. Please explain.

Post by anxious2711 » 08 Aug 2012

Hi Lucky,

I am so so sorry to hear about your losses... It really pains me to hear your story, loosing both parents at such a young age.
Would it be inappropriate of me to ask the exact dates? i don't believe that one yoga alone could be the cause of that and I am sure there must be other factors leading to this, such as Gk in 4th or the debilitated Lord of D12. But anyways, before looking at your chart in details, I wish to know how sure you are of your TOB. Your lagna changes if you were born 10 minutes earlier.

Regards,

Post by 123 » 08 Aug 2012

I am really sorry too. If this is also not inappropriate, is Mercury in near Mrityu Bhaga? Did these events take place in Mercury periods?

b_lucky16

Post by b_lucky16 » 09 Aug 2012

[quote="anxious2711"]Hi Lucky,

I am so so sorry to hear about your losses... It really pains me to hear your story, loosing both parents at such a young age.
Would it be inappropriate of me to ask the exact dates? i don't believe that one yoga alone could be the cause of that and I am sure there must be other factors leading to this, such as Gk in 4th or the debilitated Lord of D12. But anyways, before looking at your chart in details, I wish to know how sure you are of your TOB. Your lagna changes if you were born 10 minutes earlier.

Regards,[/quote]

Hi Anxious,

Those two black dates are 26th March 2000 and 16th July 2011.
I am not sure about the correctness of TOB in minutes but as per the hand written kundali which I have found in the home, it is 8:30 AM. I have checked with 15 minutes +/- time in the "Kundali" software with N C Lahiri and B V Raman Ayanams and it shows the same Aries lagna for both.

b_lucky16

[quote="123"]I am really sorry too. If this is also not inappropriate, is Mercury in near Mrityu Bhaga? Did these events take place in Mercury periods?[/quote]

Hi 123,

I was running Mars-Jup and Rahu-Sat MD-AD at the time of these losses. Mercury is my 6th lord and rashi swami(Virgo) which is placed in 11th house.

b_lucky16

Horoscope details as below;-

Ascendent- Aries

first house-Mars- Aries
Sixth house- Moon+ketu- Virgo
eighth house- Saturn- Scorpio
Tenth house- Venus- Capricorn
Eleventh House- Mercury- Aquarious
Twelfth House- Sun+RAHU+Jupiter - Pisces

PLANET SIGN DEGREE LORD NAKSHATRA PAD LORD S.LORD
Asc Aries 07 21 10 Mar Ashwini 3 Ket Rah
Sun Pisces 01 19 11 Jup P.Bhadrapada 4 Jup Mar
Mon Virgo 08 10 25 Mer U.Phalguni 4 Sun Ven
Mar Aries 22 26 32 Mar Bharani 3 Ven Sat
Mer Aquarius 06 47 15 Sat Satabhisaj 1 Rah Rah
Jup Pisces 09 31 19 Jup U.Bhadrapada 2 Sat Ven
Ven Capricorn 21 23 33 Sat Sravana 4 Mon Ven
Sat Scorpio 27 17 52 Mar Jyestha 4 Mer Jup
Rah (R) Pisces 17 48 54 Jup Revati 1 Mer Mer
Ket (R) Virgo 17 48 54 Mer Hasta 3 Mon Mer
Ura Sagittarius 02 56 23 Jup Mula 1 Ket Ven
Nep Sagittarius 14 09 23 Jup P.Asadha 1 Ven Ven
Plu (R) Libra 15 59 56 Ven Swati 3 Rah Ven

Post by 123 » 09 Aug 2012

:P
Last edited by 123 on 30 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

b_lucky16

@123

Sorry to know about your loss. I can understand your pain since we went through the same patch.
I am new to astrology and started studying my own horoscope after loss of my father. but unable to find out the reasons/doshas.

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 09 Aug 2012

So sorry to hear that too. Would you mind sharing your birth details 123?

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 09 Aug 2012

Dear Lucky,

I have looked at your chart from different angles and I seriously cannot make sense of why this happened. But Aries lagna seems to fit.
I don't think you can blame the grahan yogas for your losses, I have seen plenty of charts with grahan yogas without such consequences. The only thing I am sure of is that D12 seems to have a lot of say in this matter. All kendras are empty and LL is debilitated.
I hope someone much more learned than me will have a look at your chart and enlighten us. Maybe Shilpaji or Deepakji?

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 09 Aug 2012

It's really difficult, if not next to impossible, to predict the status of the parents life span from a child's chart. Let us say that a couple has three kids, and the mother dies early, .... Do all the three horoscopes of the children show their mothers death? I find that unlikely. The karmas of the children and their parents mix and influence each other only on rare occasions, and show up even more rarely in each others horoscope, specially when there are more than two or more children.

What we can do instead, is predict when there will be intense periods of loss, sorrow and grief in the childrens chart,. In this case, the mother died when the queriest was running the Dasha scheme of Kuja - Guru - Kuja. Note that both Guru and Kuja aspect the 4th Bhava.

Guru is the 12th lord, and Kuja is the 8th. The 12th stands for "loss" while the 8th stands for "sorrow and agony". Both these grahas are in a 2/12 relationship with each other. In transit, Rahu was in the 4th Bhava while Kuja was in the 12th and Guru in the Lagna of the Natal chart. Shani was also debilitated when the Mothers death occured.

The father died in the dasha scheme of Rahu - Shani - Shukra. Here again, you will find the 12th and the 8th house in action. Rahu is in the 12th bhava, while Shani is in the 8th Bhava.The native was also going through her Sade Sati.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

b_lucky16

Hi Astroboy,

Thanks for giving your time in analyzing my horoscope and explaining about it. Could you please also reply to my initial subquery ?

"Sun+Rahu+Jup are seventh from moon+ketu. Will this create problems in married life?"
though Jupiter is in own house, it seems combust here.

Sandip99
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Predict my marriage life

Post by Sandip99 » 22 Apr 2024

Dob 04 06 1991
Birth time 09:05
Birth place makawanpur Nepal

Sandip99
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Predict my marriage life

Post by Sandip99 » 22 Apr 2024

Dob 04 06 1991
Birth time 09:05
Birth place makawanpur Nepal

hamid

Post by hamid » 02 May 2024

MARRIED LIFE STARTS AFTER YOU GET MARRIED.
The lord of your 6th and 9th house is Jupiter their karakansha is MARS placed in the Ascendant in the Natal Chart.
This may deny marriage.