discussion on the superstar rajesh khanna

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: discussion on the superstar rajesh khanna

Post by basab14 » 24 Jul 2012

milredr wrote:ok yellow :lol:
I really meant what I said: that in spite of all the arguments and fights we have had, I have always thought you a friend. And I still do. Don't know about you though. :mrgreen:

"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

milredr

Post by milredr » 24 Jul 2012

wouldnt have written to u otherwise yellow :lol:

deeps

Post by deeps » 24 Jul 2012

Hope Kaka can rest in peace now. :roll:

milredr

Post by milredr » 24 Jul 2012

ya till he is born again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 24 Jul 2012

That's true. :mrgreen: :D
milredr wrote:wouldnt have written to u otherwise yellow :lol:
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

akshat005

Post by akshat005 » 28 Aug 2013

Rajesh Khanna
Born: December 29, 1942, Amritsar
Died: July 18, 2012, Mumbai
Full name: Jatin Khanna
Spouse: Dimple Kapadia (m. 1973–2012)
Parents: Leela Wati Khanna, Chandrani Khanna, Lala Hiranand, Chunni Lal Khanna
He is a real super star of Bollywood, i really like him and his movie. Dear i am totally agree with you and with your article.

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 09 Sep 2016

Rahu is in the regal Magha Nakshatra. No wonder he enjoyed Godly status during his Rahu MD. Plus Rahu's dispositor is in the 7th house of Masses activating his raja yoga in the 7th house. His life is just a perfect example of Rahu's mesmerizing power. This was even before the age of mass media, internet and smart phones (which makes Rahu's job SO much more easier since the 90s). Imagine what his fame would have been had he gone through that Rahu MD now.

The closest male actors in this era (who have had their share of crazy female fans globally) that I can think of immediately are SRK and Tom Cruise - both these guys also enjoy significant strength in their 7th house. SRK however has enjoyed amazing longevity in his career due to Saturn in 7th house Kumbha. Rajesh Khanna's chart did not have the strength and endurance of Saturn to support Rahu's frenzy. Jupiter's role is not to mesmerize and cast an enchanting spell over the (female) masses - it is primarily Rahu/Ve/Sa which can do that and that is the reason RK could not enjoy the godly fame during his Jupiter MD.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Sep 2016

It is really funny how girls get crazy with film actors and cricketers, may be due to their fame, their status gets elevated according to these fans. He is a good actor and so are many others but he is not that handsome that he himself acknowledges.May be rahu gives a dodgy status during its dasa.