discussion on the superstar rajesh khanna

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: discussion on the superstar rajesh khanna

Post by basab14 » 23 Jul 2012

milredr wrote:I am going thru Ketu Venus right now. Ketu ketu, absolutely no changes from the Mercury md. Dispositor of ketu is mercury :). Ketu venus also no changes. Except, ketu has made me a bit restless nd lazy.
It's interesting that the change in major period didn't bring much change in your life. It should have happened as when major periods change, life changes to quite an extent. Changes happen even when sub-periods change. The dispositor theory, which you have mentioned, is correct, but even then, Ketu and Mercury are of completely different natures. Sorry, I wrote my thoughts when the question was made to Krishnagopal ji.
Last edited by basab14 on 23 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

krishnagopal1968 wrote:Dear Yellow ji,

Jupiter dasa had given him success too but not in the frenzy way as Rahu did. Here the two factors seem to have affected.

1. Jupiter is weak in Gemini, and i have found in many horoscopes, Jupiter doesnot function very well in mercurial signs even well placed especially during its dasa!
This is interesting. Jupiter and Mercury being enemies could be the reason, but there must be more to it than that.
krishnagopal1968 wrote:But you are right about Rahu+moon and depression. Sharmila Tagore is reported to have said" After Aradhana, he changed. He started coming late on the sets, and all that. But still, he would be there by noon and we could do some shots before lunch,"
:)
That's quite understandable. Rahu periods are anyway periods of mental disturbance, and when Rahu joins Moon, it has to be so.
Krishnagopal wrote:Also you are correct in observation abt VRY of saturn dasa, as age played a part and with mars aspect.
I am glad to know that you agree with me.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Jul 2012

After the very good analysis by the senior members of LOVA, just few things to understand his super stardom in sixties and seventies. Rahu is conjunct with Moon[ 2L and K.P saptami]and Moon is in pushkar navmansha in the 3H with 30S.A.V bindus. 4L[Mercury, Masses] and LL[ Mercury] and 9L[ Saturn] are also in Pushkar Navmansha. Saturn is also in Pushkar Ansha[ Degrees]. Mars and Jupiter are Vargottam . Mercury and Jupiter are exchanging the sign.As per Dwi Saptati Sama Dasha he was under Saturn - Mercury in 1965[ Not taking the pranter since do not have the exact date], Saturn as 8L in 12H[ V.R.Y] and Mercury is in 7H[ Public Image] with Venus[ 5L and 12L]. Saturn is in the 7H of D-9 aspected byLL[ Mars] and 7L[Venus] and Mercury is in the 2H with Moon. IN D-10 Saturn is in the 11H with Moon. Saturn is the planet of masses and Mercury[4L, masses] is the''Natta''[ Actor, Dancer] . Exchange of LL[Mercury] and 10L[ Jupiter] both vargottam and Mercury in Pushkar navmansha has made him a great actor. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 23 Jul 2012

Dev,

It is not because of Amitabh or new comer stealing the show, in my view.

Just that kaka's horoscope had weak times while strong times running for others.

Destiny is impartial to all! no favorites here :)

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Milredr,

In general Mars aspect to rahu may create illness, but better to check the full chart.

Ketu is a chaos creator is a general view only but dispositor always gets a priority over other factors.

Dont concern much about ketu dasa , your chart has a good mercury and it will tide over any difficulties.

wish you gud luk.

deeps

Post by deeps » 23 Jul 2012

Rahu unless tempered by jupiter always is a churner of oceans. Here ocean is nothing but our own Minds!

Hysteria is a very proper word for it!

But jupiter stabilises and if he could control rahu, good.

But still if venus etc connect to rahu, then even jupiter becomes helpless spectator! Check Rajat gupta's article in JOA

Rahu and venus irrespective of their connection in the chart, most always tend to bring fairsex relations in their periods.(my experience too)

better to experience ketu well, who though is a initial chaos creator, finally teaches great lessons. Then rahu cannot shake much!
Yes, KG ji, Rahu is aspected By Guru. I think that saved me from going to mental asylum. :lol:
Yes, you are right about Rahu and venus which is in 11th house in own. It happened in venus antardasha but strangely, I reached the heights in sun antardasha.
When u say initial period of Ketu is chaotic, approx what period do u mean during the 7 years. I am going thru Ketu Venus right now. Ketu ketu, absolutely no changes from the Mercury md. Dispositor of ketu is mercury . Ketu venus also no changes. Except, ketu has made me a bit restless nd lazy.
Hi milred,

I really can't understand why you are so much worried about ketu period. Ketu period is in upchaya house for you and malefics best placements are in upchaya houses. Ketu period can't do anything harm to you. Plus no dase sati for you. :)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rahu and venus irrespective of their connection in the chart, most always tend to bring fairsex relations in their periods.(my experience too).
Krishnagopal ji,

This rule didn't apply in my case. I have been running the period of Venus in own sign for the last 16 years of my life, and I have never been in love. 4 more years of Venus period are still left, so it can happen even now, but then, I don't think it's going to happen. It is true though that most of the astrologers I consulted told me that I must be in love and was surprised when I said it was not so. :?

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Deeps,

Thanks for the reply. Sun is the 9th lord may be in your case.

Happy to note your points on milredr's chart and it shows your gud analytical skills, wish u gud luk.

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yellow ji,

If planets are weak, it gives results in mind level. You can decode venus-rahu period and know. rahu might also give sudden illness if no benefic aspect on him.

deeps

Post by deeps » 23 Jul 2012

This rule didn't apply in my case. I have been running the period of Venus in own sign for the last 16 years of my life, and I have never been in love. 4 more years of Venus period are still left, so it can happen even now, but then, I don't think it's going to happen. It is true though that most of the astrologers I consulted told me that I must be in love and was surprised when I said it was not so.
Ha ha...never fallen in love of faced disappointment in love affairs? :?:

Man, you have the best chart in this forum. Even I envy your chart. :mrgreen:

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Jul 2012

I agree Krishna, every person born has good and bad times, but he with his wonderful acting won our hearts and so it was nice you discussed his horoscope and explained,

Dev

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Krishnagopal ji,

Please call me just “Yellow”—I am younger to you. Coming to what you have said, I have had very strong infatuations, but I don’t think it would be right to call them love. But it was all in the mind, never expressed, as you said very correctly, so I don’t consider them anything at all. This is where I think planetary lordships and placements come into the picture. Natural significations of planets are most of the times overridden by the lordships they have, and by the placements of them, and by the aspects on them. My Venus is lagna lord in the 8th house in own sign and aspected by Saturn. It describes my condition to the T. I think I understand it better than any seasoned astrologer can, because they have read about it, and I have lived it (for the last 16 years).

Coming to Venus-Rahu period, no, I didn't like anyone at that time. Venus-Venus, Venus-Sun, Venus-Mars and Venus-Saturn are the periods when I had infatuations. (Mars is my 7th lord, Saturn is my 5th lord, Sun is my 11th lord.)

You are right about Rahu. I have Rahu in my 10th house, but even then, I had to undergo a surgery during its period—though a very minor one. My Rahu is with Moon, but I don’t think it can be considered a benefic influence, the way you mean it.
krishnagopal1968 wrote:Yellow ji,

If planets are weak, it gives results in mind level. You can decode venus-rahu period and know. rahu might also give sudden illness if no benefic aspect on him.
Last edited by basab14 on 23 Jul 2012, edited 3 times in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

deeps wrote:Ha ha...never fallen in love of faced disappointment in love affairs? :?:

Man, you have the best chart in this forum. Even I envy your chart. :mrgreen:
No, I have never been in love. They were all infatuations, something which everyone has in their young age. I don't know whether I have the best chart in the forum. God knows best.

milredr

Post by milredr » 23 Jul 2012

My Rahu is with Moon, but I don’t think it can be considered a benefic influence, the way you mean it.
Sorry if i sound like i am intruding. I was studying your chart. Moon the lord of the 10th, in his own house, should have given you a gr8 career.

However not only Moon is with rahu, moon is also in mrityubaga with no benefic aspects. Hence the mind takes over everything. All the yogas in the chart will fructify if the mind is thinking right.

Also take guru. Guru the planet for wisdom, optimism, faith, good power for judgement is in papa kartari, caught between shani nd rahu. Guru in your case, is the 3rd lord of courage , determination , desires , applictaion of the mind and body.

Mercury the planet for rationality,intelligence, thinking is in guru's nakshatra. So the three planets guru, mercury nd moon r afflicted. To summarise the mind is afflicted.

Moon however is strong placed in its own house. The shadbala of moon is 9.2 which is amazing. Can u over come the thoughts which cause unwanted obstacles is something you will know best.

Hope you dont have a problem with what I have written.

Regards

milredr

Post by milredr » 23 Jul 2012

Dont concern much about ketu dasa , your chart has a good mercury and it will tide over any difficulties.

wish you gud luk.
Dear KG,

Thank you :lol: . I wasn't concerned. Ketu has been type casted so badly. Was wondering about mine.

Regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Milred,

Moon is the 10th lord in its own sign. Yes, that is a good combination to have, but then, if you see it this way, Moon, the 10th lord of career, is afflicted by Rahu, so it is very much negative for career. Rahu in the 10th house also is known to affect career as it is a natural malefic.

Moon is not in mrityubhaga. It is 1.5 degrees away from Mrityubhaga, and a planet is said to be in the grasp of Mrityubhaga only when it's closeness to that fatal point is less than one degree. Again if you take Moon to be in Mritybhaga, it is affecting my career as it is 10th lord of career for me, not just my mind.

You have seen the negative aspect of Jupiter only, that is, it is in papakartari yoga, but you missed the positive points it has got, which are many: it is vargattoma, it is in the 11th house, it is in a friend's sign.

3rd lord Jupiter in my chart is aspecting its own house, the 3rd house, strengthening the 3rd house, which should give it all the qualities that 3rd house represents. I have a blog, where I have posted 22 stories written by me, and you have read some of the stories. I would not have been taking interest in writing if my 3rd lord was afflicted as you say. (Mercury is also the planet of writing by the way.) I think, to forget all these points just because it is in papakartari yoga is not being fair to it.

Coming to Mercury, again, you have only seen the negative aspect of Mercury, not the positive ones. Mercury is in its own sign, which is supposed to be a big positive. It is with Sun, forming a budhadditya yoga. I have been told my many astrologers that Mercury is the strongest planet in my chart. I don't think the nakshatra in which a planet is placed gets more importance than the planets' being in its own sign and being without any malefic affliction.

I would also like to say this that this is the first time in my life that someone told me that my Jupiter and Mercury are afflicted. I have consulted around 15 astrologers in my city, and around 10-15 online and none has till date told me that my Mercury and Jupiter are bad. They instead always said that these two planets are good for me. Moon is bad, everyone has said that, and my house of career is terribly afflicted that also most people have said.

Finally, I would like to say that my mind is not in anyway afflicted if that is what you are trying to prove. I have this feeling that you picked up the chart and started analysing it, keeping in mind that you have to prove at any cost my mind is afflicted, which is why you just tried to bring out negative points from the planets, which represents the mind in astrology, which are in no way negative in my chart. Just not working doesn't prove that a person's mind is afflicted. You have never met me, you have never spoken to me, and you don't know anything about my life. People take ages to understand a person, but it seems you have understood me from my writings on this forum! All I can say is, you have led a different life, and I have led a different one, so neither I can understand you, and I don't try to do that either, nor you can understand me, as you have not been through what I have been through. Maybe if you had lived my life, you would have understood. Otherwise, it is pointless to even try to understand.

I don't think what a person thinks is in his control. I believe it is destined, too. If it is destined that my thinking pattern will change, it will someday. I don't think the same way I used to think 5 years back, and I am sure, I won't think the same way I am thinking now 5 years later. But the change in my thinking has not been brought by me consciously. I am sure the same is the case with you, or for that matter anyone else. What we experience in life that sets the way our mind thinks. This is my personal belief, though.

Thank you for analysing my chart. Just one request to you: please don't bring up the point of my career as I am not interested in discussing about it. You have something to say about why I didn't fall in love in my Venus period, you are welcome to write on that as that's the point of discussion in this thread now.
Last edited by basab14 on 24 Jul 2012, edited 5 times in total.

milredr

Post by milredr » 24 Jul 2012

Moon is the 10th lord in its own sign. Yes, that is a good combination to have, but then, if you see it this way, Moon, the 10th lord of career, is afflicted by Rahu, so it is very much negative for career. Rahu in the 10th house also is known to affect career as it is a natural malefic.

Moon is not in mrityubhaga. It is 1.5 degrees away from Mrityubhaga, and a planet is said to be in the grasp of Mrityubhaga only when it's closeness to that fatal point is less than one degree. Again if you take Moon to be in Mritybhaga, it is affecting my career as it is 10th lord of career for me, not just my mind.
Yellow you have answered your own question. When i started this post i mentioned nd i quote
All the yogas in the chart will fructify if the mind is thinking right.
As far as MB is concerned i use a setting which shows moon in MB. For further details read Astroboy's post on MB http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 0&start=25

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 24 Jul 2012

Okay, thanks, Milred.

milredr

P.S. By the way, your Jupiter is debiliated, your Mercury is in the 6th house afflicted by Saturn, and your Moon is afflicted by Saturn too, so no wonder your judgement about me is wrong--your mind is afflicted, too.
Saw your edited version. this wasnt there when i replied. I wasn't judging u Yellow. I was analysing your chart based on what you have told us about your life. No way was i judging you. I would be very happy if everything is hunky dory in your life. But thats not the case from what you have been telling.

I believe your moon is not as gone as you make it out to b. Its got many positives too as mentioned by me in my earlier posts. Nd you yourself have mentioned all the positives of jupiter and mercury. Hence i feel, if the mind so wants, all the yogas can fructify. Anyway this is my opinion. However each one's experiences in life are different nd each of us form an opinion based on what we have experienced. Will leave it at that.

Also as you know, i finished my mercury MD. It has not given me any problems. I finished my Saturn MD too. Again no problems. I was born during jupiter. So i dont remeber :lol: .

milredr

Thank you for analysing my chart. Just one request to you: please don't bring up the point of my career as I am not interested in discussing about it. You have something to say about why I didn't fall in love in my Venus period, you are welcome to write on that as that's the point of discussion in this thread now.
Yellow i was referring to this. For venus to get activated(as in for you to fall in love) you have to make up your mind. People have yogas for marriage many time in their lives. Does that mean they keep getting married? I have many periods for buying properties. Have i bought the property during all the periods i was supposed to buy? No. I am sure u get my point.

Regards

milredr

Oh the first post is edited again. Yellow what i am writing here, is in reply to what u write. If u keep editing, my replies dont make sense at all.

Anyway Yellow, i don't think you took my analysis in the spririt that i wrote. Don't blame you considering the rapport we share. Lets leave it at this. If i offended u by analysing ur chart, pl let me know. Will delete all the posts on this thread.

Regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Milred,

I removed the lines that you have quoted, immediately after posting it. So you didn't need to quote it and write a reply to that. After I wrote it, I thought it was wrong on my part to write something like that on someone's chart, and so I deleted it.

Well, if you were not judging me, it's fine. Yeah, I know, you would be happy if my life is fine. But let me assure you that I am very much fine, even if my life is not that fine.

I don't know how the condition of my Moon is. I think my Mercury and Jupiter are good, but then, I can't say it for sure. I am not an astrologer, and neither have the astrologers whom I have consulted have told me anything, which made sense. So what we are doing here is mere speculation. Neither you, nor I can say for sure whether the planets in my chart are strong or weak. You can say the planets in my chart are strong, and I am not putting efforts to make them work in my favour, and I can say that they are apparently strong, not actually so, and that is why my, best efforts can't get me the desired results. So I think it is wrong to lead our life on the basis of our birth chart, or even try to know which planet is good or which planet is bad. If we understand our life, we can know from that whether the planets are weak or strong.

I don't have a career, so it definitely means, my 10th lord is afflicted. I have written stories, which means my Jupiter, the 3rd lord of writing is good. I did astrology, which means my 8th house is strong to make me take interest in it. This is how we should understand a chart as then we can know better.

I have always led my life logically. If today someone tells me that there is nothing called destiny, it will not affect me in anyway because I am not leading my life, thinking from the perspective of my birth chart. I know, I am right about the decisions I have taken in my life, and I stand by them. I don't have any regret about them as what I have experienced in my past that made me decide on my present. It had nothing to do with the planets.

I am sure all the planets in your chart are good because you have had a good life so far. Your Mercury, your Saturn, your Jupiter all of them are good because what they represent in your chart, they have given good results in regard to them. That is why I deleted the lines I quoted because I don't judge a person by his/her chart, but by what the person is in life.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

milredr wrote:Oh the first post is edited again. Yellow what i am writing here, is in reply to what u write. If u keep editing, my replies dont make sense at all.

Anyway Yellow, i don't think you took my analysis in the spririt that i wrote. Don't blame you considering the rapport we share. Lets leave it at this. If i offended u by analysing ur chart, pl let me know. Will delete all the posts on this thread.
Milred,

I removed those lines in 30 seconds from when I posted them as I felt I shouldn't have written those lines. Well, I will not deny, I got a bit upset after reading your post. I know you were showing your concern, which is nice of you, but the thing is, I don't like to discuss this topic: my career, that is. Hope you understand.

Well, we have a good rapport is all that I know. :D No, you don't need to delete the posts. Let them stay.
Last edited by basab14 on 26 Jul 2012, edited 2 times in total.

milredr

ok yellow :lol:

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

milredr wrote:Yellow i was referring to this. For venus to get activated(as in for you to fall in love) you have to make up your mind. People have yogas for marriage many time in their lives. Does that mean they keep getting married? I have many periods for buying properties. Have i bought the property during all the periods i was supposed to buy? No. I am sure u get my point.
I have got your point, Milred. I know what you mean. But remember one thing, astrology is not about the dasha. First, it is the birth chart, then it is the dasha. If the birth chart shows late marriage, then how many periods for marriage one gets, the person will not get married. I have charts with me, where the persons have tried like crazy to get married in the dasha periods showing marriage and marriage has not happened because the birth charts didn't promise that. Same about your buying property. Maybe the periods in which you didn't buy the property the transits were not in favour. They have to be considered, too.
Last edited by basab14 on 24 Jul 2012, edited 2 times in total.