Mrs Organization: An Ability to Organize

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basab
Mrs Organization: An Ability to Organize

Post by Basab » 01 Apr 2007

hello Vaughn ji,
another reason why she is good at organizing things is saturn the planet of organization is her Atmakarak planet.

Basab

Post by Basab » 02 Apr 2007

in my birthchart saturn aspects the lagna and lagna lord and i am a very lazy person.
but in my cousins birthchart saturn is aspecting the lagna lord, the sun(the significator of the soul) and also the moon(represents the mind) and she is one of the most hard working person i have ever seen in my life.
Last edited by Basab on 02 Apr 2007, edited 1 time in total.

Basab

Post by Basab » 02 Apr 2007

hi MC SUN
i second your opinion. i think you are absolutely correct. when it comes to organizing things and giving anything a structure Saturn is undoubtedly the planet which signifies it.

Basab

Post by Basab » 03 Apr 2007

i think the signs in which saturn is well placed are libra, taurus, capricon, aquarius, gemini, virgo and also sagittarius and piesces.

Basab

Post by Basab » 03 Apr 2007

hi Janak
i said saturn will do well in the signs of mercury because saturn is a natural friend of mercury.

Basab

Post by Basab » 04 Apr 2007

hi!
as i have mentioned in one of my earlier posts in my cousin sisters birthchart saturn is aspecting the moon, the sun and the lagna lord and she is one of the most hard working person i have ever seen.
in my brothers birthchart saturn is aspecting the moon, he is a bit melancholic but very hard working.
some other birthcharts in which i have seen similar combinations:
case 1
cancer lagna, saturn in 11th house with the sun aspecting the lagna and the lagna lord moon which is in lagna i.e cancer. very hard working person.
case 2
leo lagna, saturn in lagna conjunct lagna lord the sun. not at all lazy.
case 3
cancer lagna, saturn in lagna conjunct lagna lord moon. very hard working person.
case 4
leo lagna, saturn in lagna aspecting moon in the 7th house. very hard working person.
case 5
cancer lagna, saturn debiliated in the 10th house. a very lazy person.
case 6
cancer lagna, saturn in the 3rd house aspecting the moon in the 9th house and the sun in the 12th house. not at all lazy.
now the only exception to the rule.
in my birthchart my lagna is libra and saturn is in the 11th house aspecting the lagna and the lagna lord in the 8th house but i am a very lazy person. :lol:

Basab

hi Janak,
in case 5 saturn definitely is responsible for the laziness. saturn indicates a hard working person and when saturn is debiliated in the 10th house it definitely indicates laziness in professional life, which is so true for this person.
in my case, i don't know why i am not hard working as saturn should have made me hard working as it's aspecting my lagna, lagna lord and it's the atmakarak planet in my birthchart. so in my case saturn definitely has not functioned the way it should have functioned. i can't call myself a great organizer as well.

Basab

Azad,
my lagna is libra and saturn is the raja yoga karak planet for my lagna. it is in the 11th house with jupiter and from there it's aspecting the lagna and the lagna lord venus which is in the 8th house. i don't know the shadbala strength of saturn in my birthchart because the software i use don't give a report on the shadbala strength. it must be very low otherwise i don't know why i am lazy and not at all a good organizer which i should have been.
does the software you use gives the shadbala strength of the planets if it does i would like you to check the shadbala strength of my planet. my birth info is:
14 th July, 1980
1:36 PM Calcutta, India.
really curious to know what the shadbala strength of saturn is in my birthchart.
Anupam ji,
can you please check out and tell me the shadbala strength of saturn in my birthchart. really curious to know it.

Basab

hi Azad,
thanks a ton for analyzing my chart. i don't have much idea about the shadbala strenghts so could you please tell me which of the planets have got high points in shadbala and which of them have got low points. i don't know how much points can be called high or low so asking. yes, my borthchart looks pretty good on paper but in reality soemthing else is happening. very negative life and a lot of struggle.
yes, my venus dasha could be the reason for my laziness it's because i have a lot of health problems which can be the reason i am lazy. otherwise i was never lazy even 3 yrs back when i didn't have so much health problems. i was not very hard working either but not at all lazy. so maybe the venus dasha is the culprit as it has caused me a lot of health problems being tha lagna lord in the 8th house.
do you think any profession where communication is involved is suitable for me as you talked about mercury related profession. but mercury is combust and retrograde in my birthchart so don't you think that makes mercury weak.
i don't know how the drekkana chart is strong because i am not a very headstrong and tough person.
yes, i am very moody as you have rightly pointed out.
thanks once again for all your efforts
Basab