Mrs Organization: An Ability to Organize

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basab

Post by Basab » 06 Apr 2007

hi Shiva
thanks for the advice. you have talked about the moola dasha of moon from 2005-2015 is it good or bad?

Basab

Post by Basab » 10 Apr 2007

thanks Azad

Maharani
Contributor
Contributor

More saturn

Post by Maharani » 26 Apr 2010

Hi,

I also have to disagree that strong saturn aspects cause laziness:

I have saturn in libra in the 4th house, aspecting ascendent. I am ANYTHING but lazy. I also have Mars in Aries in the 10th, aspecting the asc. I would say, I have a lot of initiative and can follow up with organized action. I am both mentally and physically busy and I love work. I dont think my strong mars/saturn aspecting each other is a detriment either-I have always had a lot of energy and worked hard.

I have a good friend with saturn on the asc-she is a successful and very hardworking CPA, anything but lazy. As we were roommates at one time, I know she is also very organized and busy round the house. So I dont agree that saturn in the asc causes laziness. I dont have her horoscope, unfortunately. She has a serious saturnine persona but is one of the busiest and most productive people I know.

I have another friend with a moon-saturn conjunction-a very hard working and successful scientist, positive and optimistic, high energy, a great house-husband too, so he can keep a lot of balls in the air and enjoys it.

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: LATEST ARTICLE: Mrs Organization: An Ability to Organize

Post by Vaughn Paul » 27 Apr 2010

Hi All,
If Saturn is weak by sign and/or house position and malefically aspected it can certainly represent laziness, messiness, and lack of discipline. Every planet has a spectrum of strength and a range of qualities that it will tend to manifest based on that strength. This is why assessing strength of a planet is so important. Saturn can give the most lazy, unclean, lowly street beggar, and it can represent the most disciplined, responsible and hard working individual. I went deeply into these concepts of assessing strength in Lesson 12 of the online course. Vaughn Paul

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 27 Apr 2010

Vaughn Paul wrote:Hi All,
If Saturn is weak by sign and/or house position and malefically aspected it can certainly represent laziness, messiness, and lack of discipline. Every planet has a spectrum of strength and a range of qualities that it will tend to manifest based on that strength. This is why assessing strength of a planet is so important.
You are so right Vaughanji. However not all of us realize the IF condition you have mentioned. Soon as a learning astrologer sees saturn, blasphemy starts and so does pointing towards laziness, melancholy etc. The problem of concluding negative effects of sat-moon conj is on same lines. Soon as these two are seen together people claim depression etc even before seeing planetary strength, degrees of seperation, house of placement, benefic aspects on the duo etc. We allneed to learn more and your valuable inputs at regular intervals on imp topics can help clear some pre-conceived notions.

Thanks

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 04 May 2010

Hi all

I have a saturn in aquarius in the 9th house along with sun, moon and mars. I feel I am neither lazy nor very disorganised. Saturn exalted in Navamsa. At times I have felt pretty detached and I could never show any interest about things which people around me got fascinated about. Is it the doing of Saturn.

My D.O.B : 15-2-1964
TOB : 15:25
Place : New delhi

Regards
Ramanan

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meera » 09 Jun 2010

Dear Sir

I have become lazy, specially since Dec 2009. So lazy so lazy that I dont feel like doing any work. I have to push myself for each and everything. I dont like to clean my house, where at one time I never like uncleanliness. I get so lazy that every work I keep pending for 2 to 3 days. Even for washing clothes, if I soak in detergent it lies for 2 days. I dont feel like getting up early in morning. I dont feel like cooking. Even if I cook, it happens most times I cook one time for lucnh as well as dinner the same. My body doesnt gives me the strength. Whereas my mind is against this lazinesss. My body pains. As if I am not well since years. Why is this hapenning to me. Is it because of I am running Shani Sadesati. But it never happened 1 year back or so. But I wasnt so fast speeder too. I like perfection and so I was a bit slow. Please can sum one help me with y is this happening. Is it that its happening becoz of Shani.
My details - 28th May 1974, Mumbai, 16.47 pm
Thanking you
Meera

Basab

Re: Mrs Organization: An Ability to Organize

Post by Basab » 12 Jun 2010

Meera,

Maybe I am wrong, but laziness and lack of energy is one of the main symptoms of thyroid problem, so I will ask you to consult a doctor and ask him whether you should go for a thyroid test or not.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 13 Jun 2010

Good day to you Basab ji,

You wrote,
in my case, i don't know why i am not hard working as saturn should have made me hard working as it's aspecting my lagna, lagna lord and it's the atmakarak planet in my birthchart. so in my case saturn definitely has not functioned the way it should have functioned. i can't call myself a great organizer as well.

Lord Shani aspect's the lagna, is in a enemy enemy sign and is in a enemy Nakshatra. So yes Lord Shani is the culprit here. Lord Shani will tend to induce his negative traits through the lagna.

Another aspect I want to bring foward to your notice is the condition of the Chandra lagna. Chandra is in his own house no doubt, but he is conjunct with Rahu within the 7.5 deg orb. Both are in the same Nakshatra of Ashlesha. Ashlesha is a Gandanta Nakshatra and is ruled by Budha. Budha here is combust, Retrograde and placed in the 12th from the Chandra Lagna. The redeeming factor is that he is in his own house. The Moon lacks Paksha bala and thus can be easily swayed.

Ashlesha is a difficult nakshatra to be in, All factors being equal, with out redeeming factors.

Ashlesha Symbol is a coiled serpent and the presiding deity is the Sarpas or the divinized serpents.Thus Ashlesha stands for everything with snakes. Natives born under Ashlesha enjoy Secrecy and like being left alone, they are often misunderstood and like to operate out of sight. they are credited with great wisdom, insight, and power of concentration. But on the downside they often provoke misunderstanding, painful seperations, and other serious troubles in life. Moon in Ashlesha indicates a blunt Character which when afflicted makes the native contentious and disliked by others. However this is often not true, the person actually means well but he cannot express his view diplomatically. There is no grey area for this individual, Black is back and white is white. the person cannot lie and is often true to his word, this, in today's world is a trait which will put you down. Ashlesha will disrupt the signification's of any Graha which occupies it. In your case Moon who is the lord of the 10th sits in Ashlesha, thus disrupting your goals and career several times.

My Guru is always weary of of this Nakshatra. he says
" The Amsha ( portion ) of Sarpa Dosha is greater for these natives. The native will experience some trouble or the other all through his life. All things being equal, marital happiness, and happiness in general is diminished to some extent. There is always a black cloud hanging over their heads.There is bitterness in every thing, The rashi occupied by the moon is in a Watery sign , Snakes moves best in water and thus the Moon placed in this nakshatra have a wavering mind,and a restless nature, he easily loses focus. He is Prone to anger, is egoistic when he knows he is right, and adamant in nature when he has has to put his point foward. ( In today's world being diplomatic is the way to go )Usually these natives have Afflected lungs. Lord Rama's Brother Baratha was born in this nakshatra. he had to leave his brother Ram for most of his life and had to suffer in silence. Lord Chandrahasa was born in the very same Nakshatra and had to suffer many adversities in his lifetime."

Now there are a lots of people born in this Nakshatra, but here Rahu and Chandra both being in this Nakshatra amplifies the Malefic effect of this Nakshatra.

The remedy for this affliction is "Gunda shanti", Sarpa homa, Ashlesha bali included. This is a way to mitigate the afflictions of the horoscope,

trust this helps,

Best regards,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

Basab

Post by Basab » 13 Jun 2010

Thank you for analyzing my chart Astroboy.

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 23 Jun 2010

Dear Basabji, anupam ji and other respected soothsayers,
I have Retro saturn in lagna (virgo sign) and saturn is moving back (in leo sign) in D-1 chart. Saturn is in U.F. nakshatra. There is no aspect of any planets in lagna. Saturn third aspect is on moon. In navmansha saturn is placed in ninth house (Capricorn) with moon.
As per my view, Retro saturn makes person very hardworker, workaholic and tend to be a good life planner. What is ur opinion sir. I am novice in this field.

Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 23 Jun 2010

Dear Anilesh:

Yes, what u said is absolutely correct "Retro saturn makes person very hardworker, workaholic and tend to be a good life planner"

Retro means carry over of unfinished business from previous birth. I see some 3 or 4 planets of you are retro and retro planets duty is to pay back to the native in the same coin with interest.

Rgds

Narayanan

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 23 Jun 2010

Not necessarily Narayan. You need to see saturn's placement also. I have saturn retro but also debilitated. I am certainly not hard working or workaholic.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 23 Jun 2010

Dear Chaks:

I told in general only as you can tell things here in general only. For a detailed analysis, u need to go through the horoscope. But, what I have understood is retro planets always makes things difficult for the native to whichever house is connected with and it's duty to make itself straight from retro by paying back the karmic debts-whether it is good or bad.

Rgds

Narayanan

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 23 Jun 2010

I have retro saturn conjunct retro mars in my 11th in virgo.
I am a workaholic and very hard working. I am very organized as well.

My two cents ...

Cheers !
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 24 Jun 2010

Narayan wrote:Dear Chaks:

I told in general only as you can tell things here in general only. For a detailed analysis, u need to go through the horoscope. But, what I have understood is retro planets always makes things difficult for the native to whichever house is connected with and it's duty to make itself straight from retro by paying back the karmic debts-whether it is good or bad.

Rgds

Narayanan
Yeah, agreed. My point was if saturn was retro but not debilitated, I may have been a hard working and workaholic too.

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 25 Jun 2010

As a neophyte, would like to give just two cents.
Saturn retro placed in lagna sometime makes native by nature malencholic, serious towards career and life. In my case i have noticed that whenever i get happy in my life and at that time on the very next day i get disappointed thru some disappointing matter. For instance, I am happy on thursday due to meeting friends, doing lot of masti, enjoying much or doing good business. Now on the very next day i.e Friday, i get unhappy due to some conflicts in family or not much getting money in business or there are so many reason which disappointing me.
Why i m getting this? Its due to placement of saturn in lagna?
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!