IMPORTANCE OF LAGNA TO DETERMINE CAREER

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
viswada
Contributor
Contributor
IMPORTANCE OF LAGNA TO DETERMINE CAREER

Post by viswada » 26 Sep 2010

RESPECTED LEARNED PERSONS,
it was an article in VEDIC ASTROLOGY DIARY ARCHIVES dated on FEB,24 nd year of 2007.it was described there that apart from 10th house and concern planets,we must consider LAGNA also..after gone through this,i my self examined my chart and i failed to get any clue related to my proffession from LAGNA and its lord..can any body please explain if there is any relation(by any means realted to lagna lord)exists between my proffession and my LAGNA and its Lord..Even "Vaughn sir"......
My details are TOB:14.12,DOB:26-12-1973,and POB:TENALI,AP,INDIA...
As my chart shows MARS placement in its own house and in LAGNA,in a very strong position,i must to do something related to MARS content..but...
i am a PREPRESS/GRAPHIC ART proffessional in PRINT MEDIA since 13years(from 1998 NOV).My work involoves special eletcronic systems operation in news paper publising/printing.Those systems include PC's,SERVERS,Large size Laser beam printers and some other machinery(in other words a large size photography lab)..
My 10th lord is saturn and he sits in Mercury house,and in 10th both jupitor and venus are there..so the trio of saturn ,mercury and jupitor brought this carreer to me(publishing or printing ,of course part of journalism,etc) i think....
but i noted one point is MARS is GEMINI in D-10 chart
so if lagna also we considers how mars inflience is there on this??
i am seeking this relation mechanism from mars side ...
so i am requesting dear learned all ,please give any point (if it is there)about this....
thanking you
best regards

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: IMPORTANCE OF LAGNA TO DETERMINE CAREER

Post by USR » 26 Sep 2010

Dear Viswada,
You can find the nature of profession from Navamsa. The house in which the 10th lord of Rasi chart is placed in Navamsa,its lord,aspcets etc decide the nature of profession.Your 10th lord Saturn (R) is in the house of Guru with Chandra and aspected by Guru and Kuja in Navamsa.In Rasi chart 10th is with Guru and Sukra.You deal with public associated,mass media with engineering and machinery.
Because two retro planets are in 3rd you don't dare to show your real talents for advancement.
USR
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

viswada
Contributor
Contributor

Post by viswada » 27 Sep 2010

dear USR sir
Thank u very much for ur kind and prompt reply..i understood the mechanism u said.One more thing,u said two retro planets in 3rd,i am getting only saturn is retro.i think as nodes will move back,u r telling KETU also retro,right?if not pl tell me how that also retro...
and sir,is there any reflection for doing any own thing for survival?or i have to put up always with job only?please show some light on this.....
best regards.....

viswada
Contributor
Contributor

Post by viswada » 27 Sep 2010

dear USR sir
in continution with my previous post about importance of LAGNA ,in my case ,can we come to find any relation with MARS?or in this case we can leave LAGNA?

seeking ur valuable answer...

best regards......

viswada
Contributor
Contributor

Post by viswada » 02 Oct 2010

dear Anupam ji
very much thankful to your reply for giving the necessary details about LAGNA AND ITS LORD participation in my career..i am requesting you to give more light on this career point..As a LAGNA lord and placed in his ownsign and of course causing RUCHAKA yoga ,is this Mars role dominating or limited for causing UPS and DOWNS coming in the Proffessional path?and one more thing is, i want do some thing on my own,will be that day comes to me or i have to put up with service only?
seeking ur reply
thanking you and best regards......

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 04 Nov 2010

Dear dpm,
Debilitation is not a curse.What a planet's debilitation makes a person more so if lagna lord is, the person becomes too independant and doesn't seek/listen to the advise of others .doesn't anticipate the difficulties in advance resulting in failure.So ,to correct this,the person should cultivate the habit of accepting others views including wife,boss etc and decide what is best.Selfishness/ego should be avoided
In your case prayers to Lord Subrahmanya gives benefic results.
USR

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 05 Nov 2010

what if lagna is strong and say 10th lord is also in lagna unaspected by malefic planets and also lagna lord in a trine/quadrant , so from a general viewpoint we can say that native will have a good career but Whatif native is undergoing an unfavorable dasha and bhukti, does than mean that career troubles are temporary in nature and things will eventually work out in his favor

thanka
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 06 Nov 2010

Dear astro123,
Your question can be answered wrt to birth data and horoscope analysis.
USR