The Midas Touch

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The Midas Touch

Post by vidhyanine » 14 Sep 2010

Hi Vaughn Paul ji,

I purchased your "The Midas Touch" article and I must say I was very impressed with your analysis for wealth indicators.

I have a question. What must the native/individual do in his previous life(s) to get such powerful wealth yogas?

Is it done by doing a lot of chartiable work such as donating money?

Thanks,

Vidya

Smile

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: The Midas Touch

Post by Vaughn Paul » 16 Sep 2010

Hi Vidya,
Since the chart reflects our previous karma, anything that we focus our time and energy at in this lifetime can be seen in the future chart, be it good or bad karma. So to develop money karma we need to focus in that area of life. Of course, criminals also can develop the skill to earn money, so there's also the factor of developing good money karma, but earning through dharmic means. Vaughn Paul

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: The Midas Touch

Post by vidhyanine » 21 Sep 2010

Dear Vaughn Paul,

Thank you for putting up a great piece. One thing that was apparent in most of those horoscopes is that they all had a good Saturn. Now, I am aware of the fact that Jupiter gives wealth and is the natural significator for wealth, but Saturn/Venus or Saturn would give good wealth yogas, if not affliced and is placed well.

What are your thoughts?

Vidya
Smile