Steve Jobs article

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shankarjyoti
Steve Jobs article

Post by shankarjyoti » 04 Jul 2010

I liked this article a lot, but was confused about it too. Doesn't Rahu afflict Venus the 10th lord? How can someone have such an amazing career with an afflicted 10th lord? I'm a new member. Can someone please clarify this point? Shankarjyoti

vivekb
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Steve Jobs article

Post by vivekb » 07 Jul 2010

i feel his time of birth is wrong... if time is 4 mins,36 sec later, then kanya lagna comes which seems to be more perfect..

please check everyone

shankarjyoti

Post by shankarjyoti » 07 Jul 2010

Why do you say Kanye lagna is more perfect?

vivekb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vivekb » 07 Jul 2010

hi..
Seeing is financial position i feel kanya lagna is better..

In leo lagna, 2nd and 11th lord mercury is posited in 6th house of debts

In kanya lagna, 2nd house contains exalted saturn, and 2nd and 11th lords venus and moon respectively are placed much better..

i may be wrong, but think over it and please post ur suggestions..

regards

vivek

shankarjyoti

Post by shankarjyoti » 08 Jul 2010

hi,
I think Vaughnji has explained his personal traits and career so well with Leo. Maybe he will write about dashas and expalin money in his chart. regards, s

shankarjyoti

Post by shankarjyoti » 09 Jul 2010

It does not seem righte Kanye lagna. Moon would be in 7th and his relationships with people are marked by dominance and control. Moon doesn't show this. Am i right? regards, s

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 12 Jul 2010

Hi all,
I just added a paragraph to the article on Steve Jobs because I received several emails regarding the possible Virgo lagna and how I should check it out. Here's what I added to the article regarding his the confirmation of Leo lagna:

His birth time of 7:15pm is from a birth certificate according to the astrodatabank website. This is important to note first because you'll see that his Leo lagna is right on the cusp at 29 degrees and 3 minutes. This means that if he was born 4 minutes and 38 seconds later, he would have Virgo lagna. Therefore, I took the time to verify one event before posting this article. His daughter was born on June 17, 1978, during his Ketu-Rahu-Saturn dasha. Ketu is conjunct the 5th lord and the 5th house karaka Jupiter, Rahu is in the 5th house, and Saturn aspects the 5th house. By transit, Jupiter was in the sign of Gemini, where it simultaneously aspected his natal Ketu, Rahu, Saturn, and the 5th house. With that event so clearly explained, along with the fact that his birth time is from a birth certificate I was strongly leaning toward the Leo lagna. But his character traits and general trends in his life should also make sense. Let's take a look at that now. Click to view that article at:
http://lightonvedicastrology.com/dailyj ... 062810.htm
I may add more about his dasha sequence showing wealth and success too if I get time. Right now I'm finishing a new diary article on Yogini dasha. I'm making efforts to get more articles on the site, like at least once a week, rather than just once a month. Vaughn Paul

sneha123

Post by sneha123 » 02 Nov 2010

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Hey friends......i feel his time of birth is wrong... if time is 4 mins,36 sec later, then kanya lagna comes which seems to be more perfect..............

please check everyone,!!!!!!!!
Thanks lot with regards,,,,,,,,,

NS Dahiya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by NS Dahiya » 13 Jan 2011

Dear Readers,
The first thing is about ascendant assome readers have pointed Virgo and not Leo. But a look at the picture given in the chart shows full face with thinningof hair –supporting Leo as ascendant
The first look at the given birth chart of Steve Jobs, would not reveal any thing special ,but a step by step examination would reveal that this chart is a treasure of blessings in the form of Yoga and RajYogas , besides very favourable placement off almost of all the planets to bless him the fortune and prosperity. Soome og these are discussed here.-
A planets.- a)- Sun- as ascendant lord occupies a Kendra aspected by Vargottam Jupiter. Sun in itself is inSubhaKritri Yoga ,being sandwiched between benefics and it generates Ubhay- Chari yoga- bestowing prosperity and popularity.
Aspected by Vargottam Jupiter- makes one prudent popular and humane , supports many thoughgetting agitated easily.
Inmangerial capcity – treats everyone equal , but would resist any one forcing ldeas on him and good in extracting work from others, and has strong likings and dislikings
b)- Venus- being lord of 10th in 5th houses , in vargottam situation, inpushkar navamsa ,aspected by its depositer Vargottam Jupiter ,and these have exchanged navamsas as well.- makes one a famous person ,. We;; placedVenusin5th , gives windfall of prosperity.
Though Ketu is also in 5th , but it beingmore than17 degrees away from Venus ,isnot afflicting it
c)- Mars as lord of 4th and 9th house is placed in9th itself, is astrong yogakarak. Fortune favored him from 28th years, i.e after 1983 , in Major period of Venus ,which started inMarch 1982, and covered upto 2002, which is the period electronic-gadgets became apart of our lives,
Marsin 9th in Aries – gives potential of hunting the objective relentlessly and makes one fortunate and flourishing in own country.
c)-- Jupiter – in 11th is considered very favourable . Here it is vargottam too andaspected by another benefic Venus. This placement favours success in competitive ventures and is a blessing in the situation when several other companies are in the field. On individual front , this placement brought him the lime light .
d)- Saturn – as 6th and 7th lord placed in sign of exaltation in 3rd, gives Yoga-results, supports intellectual leaning, makes brave courageous and wealthy. has people working for him,is bold and adventurous but success comes only after struggling hard and mental conditions improve with age and becomes head of some organisation, The beneficinfluence of Jupiter made him work calmly and go deep in the matters. Yet Saturn from 3rd house, aspecting 9th house and its lord Mars- may give stomach weakness
e)—Moon – in Pisces in 8th house- is generating Vipreet Raj yoga ,as 12th lord in 8th – not joined by any other planet .
f)- Rahu – in Gemini is considered to be exalted andits placement in 11th house-boosts scholastic performance, gives powers, and boosts business activities, gain through trading with foreign countries and Rahu represents industry , and when in 11th gives success in this venture..Also - Rahu in11th makes one handle foreign currency efficiently

b)-Yogas- there are dozens of Raj Yogasor other yogas capable of giving power and prosperity Some are – a)-Veena Yoga- giving wealth nadmaking one a leader, b)- Gajkeshari, as Jupiter isin 4th fromMoon – making one impressive and leading others,c)-Lagnadhi Yoga- giving success inlife ; d)- Kahal Yoga- makingone courageous impressive andaffluent; e)- Sharda Yoga- makingone learned and popular f)- LaxmiYoga- fiving fame and riches; g)- Parijat Yoga- making one happy inmiddle andlast part oflife gives fame andis honoured by the king,; h)- venus as Atmakarak – in benefic sign,Sagittarius, and in Kendra feom Karakamsa ascendant – one islike aking . i)- Kalnidhi Yoga—one is healthy and enjoys comforts of life, j)- Vapi Y oga- givingrespected long life, K)- Bheri Yoga- giving fame andprosperit

l)- Kendra –Kona relationship- there are several of these, as i)- Venus as10th lordin5th , ii)- Mars as 4th lord in 9th , iii)- 5th lord Jupiter and 10th lord Venus inmutual aspect ,iv0-7th lord Saturn aspected by 5th lord Jopiter, v)- 9th lord Mars and 7th lord Saturn in mutual aspect, vi)- ascendant lord Sun aspected by 5th lord Jupiter,- is a rare occurance.
c others- i)- If 10th lord conjoines or aspects Atmakaraka, or its depositor, one will be the chief, Here Venus initselfis Atmakarak and 10th lors as well and aspected by its depositor Jupiter-
ii)- Two benefivs Venus and Jupiter in Vargottam ,mutual aspect and Mars inown sign in 8th as Yogakarak andSub in 7th ,s\which being ascendant lord is not malefic- -shows success andprosperity.
iii)-Ascendant lord Sun in Kendram , its depositer Saturn insign of exaltation ,whose depositor Venus again is a yoga Karak nad Venus is aspected byits deposotor Jupiter ,which again is in vargottam position-
iv)- Amatya karak Saturn , in sign of exaltation—one has powers and prosperity
v) 11th lord joiing2ndlord makes onne wealthy ,here both these houses areowned by Mercury, thus materialistic properity is destined to be there,
This is nottheend and manymore planetary combinations can be traced in this chart, which has a clos eknit network of favourable placements -

NS Dahiya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by NS Dahiya » 17 Jan 2011

Dear Readers-

Dear Readers,
A few days back while studying the birth chart of Steve Jobs for the note I sent in response to the material appearing under caption – Steve Jobs; I felt that it is not a goodtime for Mr Steve,from health point of view. Today ‘ Hindustan Times ; a popular newspaper carried the news of Mr Steve;s having gone on leave for treatment.. Examining hs birth chart as published-it is noted that –
1- Saturn though exalted in 3rd house, is lord of 6th house as well, In transit Saturn entered Leo, the ascendant of Mr Steve in Aug 2007 and it is taken as causing low vitality, But ascendant being aspected by own lord Sun , the ill effect remained in control more so because it was Major period of ascendant lord itself upto March 2008
2- Saturn shifted to Virgo in Sept 2009,,a Maraka house for the chart and was transiting 8th house from ascendant lord Sun ,which is considered highly unfavourable, In this position Saturn came in7th from Moon, one faces troubles in kidny or urinary tracts etc and mental stress. is experienced. Moonin 8th makes one plunge in troubles more so being in the middle of a dual sign and not aspected by any benefic. Otherwise also Moon is weak , being very close to sun and debilitated in navamsa chart
The matter is made complicated by Moon as 12th lord being in 8thhouse, whose periods are feared to bring in troubles
3- At the time of birth of Mr Steve ,it was Saturn;s Major period ,who is lord of 6th house also and indicates one suffering congenial diseases,
4- 6th lord Saturn ,being in sign of exaltation ,is stronger than ascendant lord Sun , which is in inimical sign , aswell – points to long sufferings,
5- Mr Steve was also under treatment for Spleen trouble in 2009, in Rahu subperiod of Moon’sMajor period which is to end in Feb 2011. and again he is under treatment Rahu being in 5th ,the affliction in upper half of stomach is indicated.