Latest article: Why Astrology Can't Be Mastered

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basab
Latest article: Why Astrology Can't Be Mastered

Post by Basab » 01 Apr 2010

Vaughnji,

Waiting very keenly for your interview of K.N. Rao, which you have promised to post here in your article, http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 032710.htm

Basab

Re: Latest article: Why Astrology Can't Be Mastered

Post by Basab » 05 Apr 2010

Aseem,

It is difficult to explain. It is what I have understood from my experience in my life to be the greatest truth.

Basab

Post by Basab » 05 Apr 2010

I very strong believe in destiny. I think everything that happens in this world is pre-destined. Just think of Bhrigu astrology and Nadi astrology: all the details about each and every person's life were written 1000 years back by the sages, Brighu muni and Agasthya muni. If destiny was not pre-destined, then, how did they know about each and everyone's life, who were born then, and those who were not born then--and even now, not yet born! And then, in my life I have seen many times that efforts don't pay when the time is not right, and they do when the time is right. So, it is definitely destiny! And if destiny is not true, then astrology becomes meaningless, isn't it?

ranbir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranbir » 06 Apr 2010

hii basab
hru?
i will agree with basab because sometimes when the dasha are good even luck is on your side and what i think personally is mahadasha sets the tone,but i think some percent of freewill and mantra helps.

ranbir
live life to fullest "kya pata jo aaj hai kal ho na ho"

ranbir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranbir » 07 Apr 2010

hii aseem
hru?
yaa it is very complicated think it like that if we go back to yugas then we see that god already knew that what gona happen in future like god knew that there gona be ravan,kansa in this world and only he knew that when he gona come and finish them.
now lets come to other point of free will or mantra we all knew that how sati saved the life of his husband from yamraaj.so here was the freewill of sati now what i think(personally) is that everything is predestined everything is fixed and only and only god can alter it but only when he has to do it
live life to fullest "kya pata jo aaj hai kal ho na ho"