what is the factor ratio to get equal to vakya or vedic astrology in position of planets

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jraju
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
what is the factor ratio to get equal to vakya or vedic astrology in position of planets

Post by jraju » 15 Nov 2018

Please see this link
https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/p ... cal-debate
quite interesting reading.
The author has given a workout of planet from tropic to sidereal, that is from western to vedic to get the vedic planetery position or vakya astrology chart position.
He says that you could commonly deduct 23 ayanama for every planet.
i do not know, how the shift from the base vedic to troopic has evolved. We treat , planet equal to god and you may know this from the navagraha in all the temples.
My query is : is there a factor ratio,that we could use to have the vedic positions of planet, which is based on surya siddantha .
I mean there are softwares mostly follows trophical system of preparing natal chart.
I may recommend this factor to such softwares to inclulde a factor so that every thing works smoothly.
I do not understand how saturn and jupiter transits will affect if one has two charts by two systems.
Hope learned astrologers give idess.
Please give me the factor ratio for vakya translation of chart
Do this site has any software on vakya horoscope