Otto Warmbier's chart

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ascetic
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Otto Warmbier's chart

Post by ascetic » 24 Jul 2018

Hi all,

I apologize if this post is a bit dark, but I have recently come across the birth data of Otto Warmbier, the US citizen who was taken prisoner by North Korea and later died tragically at the young age of 22 shortly after being released. I have taken a look at his chart, and he has many auspicious yogas and well-placed planets. For example: he is a Leo ascendant with 9th lord Mars in the 1st house. His Venus and Saturn are both in their own signs. Both his Sun and Jupiter are resting nicely in the sign of Scorpio with the support of Mars aspecting from the ascendant. Overall it seems like a very nice chart, however, his fate would prove otherwise. I'm wondering if anyone has the time to take a look at his chart and tell me where the downfall is in this chart. The only thing I can see is that he passed away during his Venus - Mercury dasa and Both his Venus and Mercury are sitting in the 8th house of his Navamsa chart. I would love to hear some other interpretations from more experienced astrologers if anyone has the time to look at his chart. His data from his birth certificate can be found here: https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Warmbier,_Otto

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Otto Warmbier's chart

Post by KMD » 19 Mar 2021

Hi,

It is easy to refer to books and arrive at combinations that may have given a short life span after the event. Any how, below are a few combinations in the chart.

Ascendant and its lord are afflicted by natural malefics Mars and Saturn
AND
Moon in the 9th is afflicted by Rahu-Ketu and Saturn
AND
8th lord Jupiter is afflicted by natural malefics in the 4th (kendra)
AND
8th house is hemmed between natural malefics Saturn and Ketu and also aspected by natural malefic Mars
AND
natural malefics are in the 1st and 7th houses
AND
natural malefics are in the 1st and 7th from Moon sign

Regards,
KMD

andcor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Otto Warmbier's chart

Post by andcor » 26 Apr 2023

Mirrorless cameras enable the layering of viewfinder information, such as camera settings, levels, histograms, focus peaking. what are the [url=https://bestwildlifecamera.com/benefits ... s-cameras/]benefits of mirrorless cameras[/url] include using DSLR lenses. In DSLRs, because of the mirror box, the lenses are further away from the sensor.