Astrology predictions came true about U.P. Elections

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Astrology predictions came true about U.P. Elections

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 10 Mar 2017

These predictions done on 1st feb 2017, Wednesday

U.P. Election 2017 ~ Will SP come into power again ? Will Akhilesh Yadav be the next CM of U.P.

Many people asking me what will be the future of U.P.

I tried with party birth details and the main leader birth details but not satisfied. So I casted Prashna Chart for the same query.

Today at 17:55:47 I casted the chart to analyse the result of coming U.P. election.

I got Cancer ascendant with Moon in Pisces in U. Bhadra star indicating the purpose of the query well. Here star lord Saturn is placed in 6th house of election, fight, competition.

Lagna lord Moon is well placed in 9th house with yogakaraka Mars.

Venus is also placed in 9th house in its exalted sign but Venus is badhekesh for Cancer lagna.

Sun is posited in Capricorn in 7th house which is not good. Rahu is placed in 2nd house. Jupiter in 3rd house its lord goes to 6th house with Saturn. Saturn is 8th lord here.

Current dasha is Saturn is in 6th house with Mercury. In Cuspal chart Saturn goes to 5th house not a good sign. Saturn in ketu star sub which is in 8th house.

Current anterdasha is Rahu in 2nd house indicating problems in family/family drama. Rahu in ketu star and Saturn sub.

So here Saturn and Rahu both are not connected to winning houses 6,10,11.

So it can be concluded that existing govt wont come again in power after coming election.

Thanx

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Astrology predictions came true about U.P. Elections

Post by ash2016 » 10 Mar 2017

Dr Anjna,
You always predict right.
I have been told by an old (amateur ) astrologer that teaching and politics could be suitable career for me
Kindly guide,if he is right -
DOB:20-10-1973
Birth Time: 18:23PM
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Warm regards,
Yours,
Ash
Note: Happy Holi to you !