Love Soul mates

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
qwert123
Contributor
Contributor
Love Soul mates

Post by qwert123 » 09 Jul 2015

hello this is from an article on astrospeak

"One other house is present in the chart which helps us to understand certain things. The 12the house is the house of loss, Spiritual & meditation. In one way it comes out as a bad result if 7th house & 12th house makes any connection. But the other side shows us light. For instance Gemini lagna chart, Venus is the ruler of both, 5th house (house of love) & the 12the house (house of spirit) and its placement in the 7th house is with the 7th house lord indicates an ideal love in long run. "

is this aspect correct ? i couldn't find much info on this aspect after rigorous searching

what do learned members think ?

asking this because i have this aspect..

gemini lagna .. 5th/12th lord conjunct 7th lord in 3rd house

thanks

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Love Soul mates

Post by astrostar » 02 Jan 2018

If Venus is a strong significator (connected strongly with) of 7th house, then 12th house results will not be given by it. Some other planet which is a significator of 12th may give the results.
If a planet is a significator of a negative house compared to its ownership, then the planet cannot perfectly give its own house results. It means if Venus indicates bondage or harmony with spouse, then 12th house results will not be experienced by the native.
But, the spouse might get ill health related to the planet and the house.

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jan 2018

Astrolover pl educate me on the issues you mentioned in your above 2 posts.one by one.

In 1st post you mentioned 12th is the house of loss/Spiritual & meditation.ok good i agree too but those losses are for your good and mental energies.12th is the house of sleep,ashram,hospitalisation and sex too.so we all loss our day mental and physical strains in our sleep-sex-meditation-spiritual-hospital-ashram atmosphere.so even though it is the house of loss,it is a good loss to all of us.That is why fagans strongly believed it [12th house]as the powerhouse of the natal chart.so i am strongly differing with you on 12th house.
2-In one way it comes out as a bad result if 7th house & 12th house makes any connection./what is that bad result ? can you throw some light on this point?

3-But the other side shows us light. For instance Gemini lagna chart, Venus is the ruler of both, 5th house (house of love) & the 12the house (house of spirit) and its placement in the 7th house is with the 7th house lord indicates an ideal love in long run. "is this aspect correct ?

No not at all correct-why and how ?just Read the following.

For a Gemini lagna,if 5-12th lord placed in 7th sagittarius 2 -key things will happens.The 1st one is from the 5th of libra venus in 7th means,she is in a upachaya sthana.so pramotion of love is very strong.As a12th lord ,she is in 8th house[house of sexual materials like sperm-egg-ova-DNA] from his 12th taurus.This is the main reason behind the statement that "the 8th house as mysterious house".why bcz it contains both birth giving & death inflicting Factors.so native love may bloom or may die in the initial stages itself.If we take the bloom part-there is no "platonic" or idle love as they both happily united and have childrens as like us. ], or if we take in its death inflicting angle-also there is no idle love and their affair ends suddenly and abruptly.

Secondly-let we recollect your statement in your 1st post-"Venus is the ruler of both, 5th house (house of love) & the 12the house (house of spirit) and its placement in the 7th house is with the 7th house lord indicates an ideal love in long run. "

what happens when 5th lord conjunct the 7th lord in the 7th ?are we call it as idle love ? From 12th of taurus venus in 8th,i.e in peeda gruha[house of torture/humiliation].Jupiter as 7th lord placed in 7th is another peeda sthan.so if this combination seen in a female chart,she will face either unnecessary blames and criticism from mother-in-laws side and also from her husband too.The worse angle in such conjunction gives a second marriage or an affair to her husband or a divorce too.

coming to your chart clarifications-gemini lagna .. 5th/12th lord conjunct 7th lord in 3rd house.

In your case -as 5th lord venus in upachaya sthana is good but as 12th lord she is in 4th house from the 12th -taurus.so sexual sphere gone[4th is-peeda gruha].jupiter as 7th lord placed in 9th from 7th,but from his 10th placed in 6th -another upachaya sthana[god for your spouse professional sphere].so what is the final outcome of such jupiter-venus placement ?wife and spouse are in different places ? or husband in abroad and wife in india ? any new family member arrival will be on delay ? or forever not ?

Hope this is a lengthy answer.so i will raise some of my doubts on your 2nd post afterwards.If any typo errors pl ignore or intimate me ..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Jan 2018

coming to your 2nd post in this thread-

1-If Venus is a strong significator (connected strongly with) of 7th house, then 12th house results will not be given by it. Some other planet which is a significator of 12th may give the results.?

2-If a planet is a significator of a negative house compared to its ownership, then the planet cannot perfectly give its own house results. It means if Venus indicates bondage or harmony with spouse, then 12th house results will not be experienced by the native.But, the spouse might get ill health related to the planet and the house.

astrostar-pl give an example to prove the above 2 statements made by you.so that we all discuss it in a detailed way.I am observed some kind of confusion in presenting your 2 nd post.If you also thinks the same,pl.re-read your post and again re-present it[if you don't mind only].

joyd.

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 30 Jan 2018

Look at Venus, Sun, Moon and Lagna and Navamsa for quick soulmate checking. Mainly their angles from each other.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Feb 2018

vaman-you can elaborate your views on said parameters.so that it is lucid for further discussion on it.

joyd.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 22 Feb 2018

joyd,
What generally happens w.r.to marriage/relationships in the following three cases?
1, 12th Lord in 7th house
2, 7th Lord in 12th house
3, 7th Lord conjunct 12th Lord
Thanks for your time.

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Feb 2018

All 3 are good.12th lord is very less harmful.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Apr 2018

How to find out the soul-mates in chart ?

1-If their UL 's are matched or their UL's significators are matched
2-If their Rahu-Venus -Mars- Saturn are well placed.
3-In male charts Saturn is in 4-7-11 signs from female chart Mars
4-In female charts ,the Saturn is in 4-7-11 signs from males Venus.
5-Rahu in 2-5-7-9 signs from female mars.
6-Rahu in 2-5-7-9 signs from males Venus.

UL's sign aspect on others UL's sign-good soul mates.If their UL's are in same sign-they think alike.If their signs are in 3-11 sign aspects-such pair are medium soul-mates.If they are in 5-9 signs or falls in 5-9 signs,such people are soul-mates in their previous life too and have same educational backgrounds..If they falls in 7th or in A7 signs-sex conjoins the people and they become only sexual-physical soul-mates. Venus-Rahu-mars positions denotes strong and long lasting physical attraction and mars-venues-Saturn positions denotes longevity of such relationship.If luminaries exchange their signs in male-female charts,such couple think and act alike.

For example-female moon sign is Aries and sun sign is Leo.In male chart such signs are Libra and cancer.In such scenario-female luminaries are in boys luminaries signs and vise versa,such couple are mentally and action wise behaves alike.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 16 Apr 2018

नमः शिवाय!
What if one's UL conjoins with female AK (Aatmakaaraka) Graha?!
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

नमः शिवाय!
What if male's UL conjoins with female's AK (Aatmakaaraka) Graha?!
joyd wrote:
15 Apr 2018
In female charts ,the Saturn is in 4-7-11 signs from males Venus.
You mean that Female Saturn should aspect Male Venus! Is it not, Saturn's 3rd aspect takes the Bhaavaa's portfolio as you've mentioned already, how 3rd aspect on male Venus is good?

What if male's UL is aspected by its lord from female horoscope?! (I meant Jaimini's sign aspect!)
joyd wrote:
15 Apr 2018
For example-female moon sign is Aries and sun sign is Leo. In male chart such signs are Libra and cancer.In such scenario-female luminaries are in boys luminaries signs and vise versa,such couple are mentally and action wise behaves alike.
If Moon's are in 1-7 relative positions, they'll be attractive to each other, but in the above said case female's Sun in Leo & Male's Sun in Cancer will be in 2-12 positions right?!

Bhaiyya could you please explain about significator, lot of people mislead it with KP.
Thanks a lot in anticipation!

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Apr 2018

if one's UL conjoins with female AK (Aatmakaaraka) Graham?!

find out who is that AK and his significations...see UL's dispositor, FIND OUT whether such planet aspects such said UL with AK sign../ combine those UL-AK planet-UL's dispositors traits and finally come to your conclusion.Remember,if such combo aspectedd by other chara karakas,results are surely alters in a different way.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

नमः शिवाय!

What if male's UL is aspected by its lord from female horoscope?! (I meant Jaimini's sign aspect!)
Still clearly, my UL is in Pisces, my UL lord in my lover's horoscope is in Sagittarius. So, Jupiter aspects Pisces Zodiac sign from Sagittarius right! (Jaimini's sign aspect)
joyd wrote:
15 Apr 2018
4-In female charts ,the Saturn is in 4-7-11 signs from males Venus.
You meant that Female Saturn should aspect Male Venus! But Saturn's 3rd aspect takes the Bhaavaa's portfolio as you've mentioned already, how 3rd aspect on male Venus is good?
joyd wrote:
15 Apr 2018
For example-female moon sign is Aries and sun sign is Leo. In male chart such signs are Libra and cancer. In such scenario-female luminaries are in boys luminaries signs and vise versa,such couple are mentally and action wise behaves alike.
If Moon's are in 1-7 relative positions, they'll be attractive to each other, but in the above said case female's Sun in Leo & Male's Sun in Cancer will be in 2-12 positions right?! I din't see any exchanging of signs here! :?
joyd wrote:
16 Apr 2018
If one's UL conjoins with female AK (Aatmakaaraka) Graham?!

find out who is that AK and his significations...see UL's dispositor, FIND OUT whether such planet aspects such said UL with AK sign../ combine those UL-AK planet-UL's dispositors traits and finally come to your conclusion.Remember,if such combo aspectedd by other chara karakas,results are surely alters in a different way.
Yeah checked, Thank you so much, there's another Chara kaaraka conjunct with my Lover's AK, it's PK (Putra Kaaraka) those are in conjunct with my UL. In my chart UL lord is aspecting my UL & my UL lord (Jupiter) from my lover's horoscope is also aspecting my UL! since we both have same Jupiter sign.

Bhaiyya could you please explain about the concept of significator, Your explanation will be very Scientific & interesting, :D lot of people will mislead it with KP. :oops:

Thanks in anticipation! :)

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Apr 2018

vs-so what you deduced from your and your lovers UL's combinations ? post them here for other members views and knowledge.Before you write on your combinations keep one key point in mind.check that your or your Lovers UL's under the aspect of KETU OR its lord conjucted or aspected by ketu.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 17 Apr 2018

नमः शिवाय!
Ya, Ketu is conjunct in Pisces in both the charts! My Ketu is in UL in Pisces & her Ketu is conjunct with AK & PK in Pisces. So, things changes!

joyd

ok-imagine that there is ketu involvement in those two charts.How you interpret that ?

joyd.

joyd

typo err- read it as suppose if there is no ketu's involvement in such combination.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

नमः शिवाय!
Ketu is a Separative Graha, I've very less experience with this Graha when compared with all other Grahaas!

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

नमः शिवाय!
joyd wrote:
17 Apr 2018
typo err- read it as suppose if there is no ketu's involvement in such combination.

joyd.
I didn't see this, post might got approved late!

I think without Ketu's involvement, it'll be good only. Since, my UL is aspected by its lord from her horoscope!
& my UL is also aspected by its lord from my horoscope too! (According to Jaimini's sign aspect rule) thus Jupiter aspecting UL! UL conjunct with other's AK is good only right? Since AK represents our self, Aatmakaaraka (The Kaaraka for Aatma) & UL representing spouse. So, in couple's chart one's UL conjunct other's AK is a positive sign right?

joyd

Rethink on it and it is not an easy finding.so take time and respond.No need of hurry in replying .

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 18 Apr 2018

नमः शिवाय!
Yeah, I'll take sometime, my Jupiter is PK, her Jupiter is BK. So, I should think what happens when this aspects UL! Yeah there might be some other thing, which I've to see! It's better that I should analyze this after my end semester exams :P :evil: It'll get complete in next month! :cry:
Thanks!

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 06 Dec 2018

--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --