Test these Horoscopes

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Test these Horoscopes

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 14 Mar 2015

Dear all,

The latest article from JOA, again gives various insights/clears what to do in case of multiple datas!

First is regarding aap's horoscope and the risk of one entering into prediction arena of political parties/persons!

Till this article appeared, i thought still KNR sab is right, considering 12 noon time for aap, as he writes about enigmatic period of aap due to 8th and 12th lords aspect/conjunction of pratyantara rahu and it came true.

Now taking 10 am with which KNR has described the latest events of AAP, looks correct.

HENCE I LEARNT THAT, IT IS VERY MUCH NECESSARY, TO VERIFY ONE'S/CHART'S LIFE EVENTS THROUGH THE AVAILABLE DATA AND TILL THEN NEVER VENTURE INTO PREDICTIONS FOR POLITICAL PERSONAS/parties.

But i was confused to see that KNR has to take the data from Yogi karve ji who gave Manmohan ji's birth day as 24th sept, instead of 26th september and one scorpio lagna and other dhanur lagna. If the data of karveji works, it is good, but if i remember correctly, it was madame pinky, karveji's daughter gave Sachin's birth day/ time corrected and gave virgo lagna to him instead of actual Cancer lagna, which now came out as authentic from birth certificate.

About Obama, he has to rely on his colleagues's reliabilty and went on with Libra lagna.

So even a very respected astrologer like KNR sab,(with the additional virtue of jupiter in his 10th house) has to take the burden for these mistakes as he depended on them, and apologise publically for sachin's horo.

It means that even with super natural gifted personas, like Yogis karve and pinky, astrology is not safe!.

Finally, I remember our gifted astrologer Anupam ji in this regard, as some time before, i predicted srilankas' victory in world cup 2011, due asking some insight from my guru, but he (anupam ji) corrected me saying, depend on your own skills/analysis since he has tried that route before :)