Delhi Elections 2015

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Delhi Elections 2015

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 08 Feb 2015

Dear All,

JOA has come up with two articles on delhi elections. First one predicted a BJP victory and second one AAPs.

Many valid points are there in both articles, however i dont understand how in first article,while discussing about AAP's horoscope, the current running pratyantara dasa of Rahu was called enigmatic as it is aspected by 6th and 8th lords and in second one, the same rahu period is victory giving!

I got also concerned when KN Raoji, while analysing Arvind Kejiriwal's horoscope, discussed of pratyantar of debiltated saturn in vimshottari dasa but in chara dasa, a weakness of pratyantar of simha and in 10th house therefrom.

I think he missed out his own words, " The pratyantar of 7th lord, preferably saturn, or a planet in 7th house is the best period of entering or re- entering public life"! (page 127 in Astrology,destiny.... book)

Or, may be he has observed a weakness in debilitated 7th lord saturn conjunct 12th lord. but kejri got all support from downtrodden masses ,a saturn indicator, how come he didnot notice it?

Hmm, KN Raoji himself is running a pratyanar of sun in 12th house, so some of his late predictions may not click, but from moon pratyantar after 2 months i think, he will be bang on the target.!

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Delhi Elections 2015

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 08 Feb 2015

sorry friends.A small correction. knr ji is running venus pratyantar and sun antar! moon sub sub starts from march 3rd, so will see then!

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 11 Feb 2015

Finally AAP has won with a thumping majority and to BJP a humiliating loss!!

Now coming to Kejriwal's chart, shortly he is going to run Jupiter-ketu!

lets wait and watch!!

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 11 Feb 2015

K.G ji Two charts[Leo Lagna, Taurus Lagna] of Mr Kejeriwal are discussed for his rise. Until it is verified with some past and future events it is very risky to predict anything.regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 12 Feb 2015

Anu ji,

Shri KNR clearly goes for leo ascendent and before either mr arvind/famly would have consulted him.

however the authenticity of any politician's chart is debatable!