Jimi Hendrix WONDERFUL chart!!!

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SpiritualAwake
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Jimi Hendrix WONDERFUL chart!!!

Post by SpiritualAwake » 06 Dec 2014

Hey guys, i love the creativity and spirituality in hendrix music, and his chart is very interesting and powerful! Look it, what do you guys think about it? He was born 27 november,1942 10:15 AM in seattle USA..
Lagna- Mula pada 1
Sun-Anuradha pada 3
Moon-Pushya pada 1
Mars- Vishaka pada 2
Mercury- Anuradha pada 2
Venus- Anuradha pada 4
Jupiter- Punarvasu pada 4
Saturn- Rohini pada 2
Rahu-Magha pada 2
Ketu-Dhanishta pada 4

Personally i think his relationship with sound,spirituality and Higher self(brihaspati) is very strong, because of his chandra(Hendrix was known as the most emotionally and passionate guitar player and songwriter) conjuct with Guru. His Shani(material wealth, karma and sannya) is very good too in rohini, in a pushkar pada that fulfill his desires.. Mars is not in Scorpio, but in Vishaka it has a good relationship with Indra and especially Agni. His lagna Mula is a Ketu`s(Dhanishta) nakshatra, and he was an icon in creative rhytim of guitar. Not to mention his Sun relationship with mitra. I don`t understand vedic astrology so well, so can you guys say something about his chart? Thanks so much!