LAtest article: Transits of Temporal Benefic Planets

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 05 May 2009

Hi Krishna,
Yes, it's a general principle that applies also to conjunctions. Vaughn Paul

kshantaram

Re: LAtest article: Transits of Temporal Benefic Planets

Post by kshantaram » 19 May 2010

planets in the same house are said to be enemies. i have saturn-mars-rahu in the 2nd house mars being in his own sign scorpio.

one learned astrologer had told me that no job prospects during saturn-mars dasha and could not give me home based on this principle of adhisatru in the chart - saturn/mars conjunction. while saturn is yogakaraka for the libra ascendant. moreover saturn-mars conjunction is also hailed as a yoga producing factory owners/textile mill owners etc and also an indicator for engineering profession - ofcourse could give success after struggle.

while another learned astrologer told me will get a good contractual employment during the saturn-mars dasa - which proved correct soon after he told me. did not get full scale employment but a good assignment wherein i had to bill the organisation every month like a consultant for the days worked during the month at a certain rate agreed upon rather than draw a fixed salary from the employer.

therefore what is the principle - what weightage do we need to attach to the principles of temporary mitra-adhimitra etc. we are taught something and turns out something else practically confusing learners and amateurs and principles becoming counterproductive in the process not able to apply them all along consistently in a principled manner.

now running saturn-jupiter dasa with saturn yogakaraka in the 2nd and jupiter in the 11th natal but no employment prospects so far to this day over the past one year. saturn-mars in the same house are enemies/but gave revenue during the dasa. now saturn-jupiter are square and enemies and not working out although jupiter is in the 11th. planets in the 11th are said to give some benefit or the other even the malefics - therefore what has happened, is it the temporary enemy principle applied to the dasas. jupiter in transit was in the 4/5 houses and now in the 6th house. how do we invoke a principle consistently.

hoping this discussion would enable bring clarity on the theme.

regards/kshantaram