Karako Bhavo Nashya in D-charts

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor
Karako Bhavo Nashya in D-charts

Post by sirirs71 » 24 Jul 2014

Is this true below????

Venus in the First House in the D9 (Spouse)
Jupiter in the First House in the D7 (Child)
Either Mars or Jupiter in the First House of the D3 (Younger or older sibling, respectively)
Either the Sun or the Moon in the First House of the D12 (Dad or Mom, respectively)

The principle is: if any of the above situations occur, then there will be an increased level of
difficulties for the person indicated in general (although even more so during that planet's dasa).
The weaker the planet is in the relevant D-chart, the more accentuated the difficulties will
be.
http://www.learnastrologyfree.com/DivisionalCharts1.pdf

dc_4m_kolkata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Karako Bhavo Nashya in D-charts

Post by dc_4m_kolkata » 25 Sep 2014

Your query is not clear. Please note that Planets in Trines in Navamsa indicates skill sets possessed by a Native. A great natural benefic like Venus may give result like Malavya Yoga but if the Venus is debilitated and is in Navamsa Lagna, results will be contrary. Debilitated planets in D-9 charts indicates real trouble. Severely afflicted houses in D-9 also indicates the same. Again a general statement like Jupiter in D-7 Lagna will confer bad results is not appropriate. I have repeated in my earlier posts -12 signs, 12 bhavas, 27 Nakshatras, 9 Planets and let me add 16 Divisions. Think of the permutation and combination possible for each type of Ascendant. You see Astrology cannot be applied generally. It is always on case to case basis. There are a 1001 factors more to apply apart from looking at the position of the Planets.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Karako Bhavo Nashya in D-charts

Post by KMD » 20 Mar 2021

Hi,

Generally 'karako bhava nashya' rule may be applied to D-1 charts but it would be a good exercise to study it in divisional charts as well.

Regards,
KMD